Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

Haru watched tv and looked around the room then went back to watching the TV. "Um Daisuke what is going on I don't understand." He whispered not really sure what was going on with the tv show.

Jason nodded. "yeah I have a feeling there's going to be a huge learning curve with him."

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Daisuke looks at Haru and tilts his head, rubbing the back of his head and then smiles, "not all shows need to be understand as long as they are fun to watch," he looks at the show.

"I am sure Koichi deals with all kinds of learning skills to teach different kinds of children. I am sure Haru is not the only one," Shin looks at Jason.

Haru nodded not really sure how to respond to anything. Haru watched the show and closed his eyes.

Jason watch the two kids watch TV. he felt a little bad that harm you couldn't understand what was going on on the TV show.

Daisuke looks at Haru and smiles a little as he rests his head on Haru as he watches the show, letting out a soft yawn.

Shin looks at Jason, looking towards Haru and Daisuke, slowly looking towards Koichi, "please help them as best as you can."

Koichi looks at Shin and Jason, nodding his head, "yeah I will do my best," he smiles.

Daisuke rubs his eyes and softly mumbles a little, letting out a soft yawn.

Koichi smiles and nods his head slowly.

Shin looks at Daisuke and Haru, smiling, "looks like they are getting tired, is the doctor still coming today?"

"maybe a little later. He wants to make sure it's had enough time to heal before he even attempts to take the cast off. He said it normally should take two weeks to a month, but while he was trying to fix harus arm it was healing and he had a difficult time fixing it but he did." Jason said.

Haru started to wine a little bit his arms were hurting

Shin tilts his head and rubs his chin, "well... apparently Haru is a fast healer so it shouldn't take a month if he heals fast. But... I suppose the doctor knows best," he rubs the back of his head.

Daisuke looks at Haru and looks at his arms.

Koichi looks at Haru and then looks over at Shin and Jason, "do you guys have a heating pad to help with the pain? I think Haru's arms are hurting."

Jason nodded and for up the headed into the other room only to come back with to heating pads for haru he gave them to koichi. " There you go."

Haru looked sad he didn't know what to do

Shin looks at Daisuke and Haru as he sighs a little, "well I hope Haru heals fast with this as well. It must suck to feel like your restricted with your arms wrapped up."

Koichi leans down and plugs in the heating pads, placing them on Haru's arm.

Daisuke watches Koichi as he rest his head on Haru's upper arm.

Haru started to feel better after all of that some how the heat was helping and he couldn't understand why. Haru closed his eyes and started to relax when the pain started to subside.

"I am sure he will he is a really fast healer." Jason said looking them

Koichi rubs Haru's head and smiles, "there.. that should help with the pain."

Daisuke rests his head on Koichi's chest and smiles a little.

Shin nods his head, "yeah very true," he smiles.

shin looks at Koichi with Haru and Daisuke, smiling with a soft sigh, "I am sure... it will happen eventually," he rubs the back of his head.

Shin looks at Jason and smiles, "well... I guess we will just have to learn from Koichi for now," he laughs a little.

Koichi looks and laughs a little as he rubs Haru's and Daisuke's head.

Daisuke kept his head on Koichi's chest while he starts to fall asleep.

Shin looks at Koichi and then Jason, nodding his head, "well he does know them longer and was their only undercover friend," he rubs the back of his head.

Daisuke was fast asleep slightly mumbles.

Koichi laughs a little as he looks at Shin and Jason, "should these two.. be taken to their bedroom?"

"Yeah they are and its so cute to watch them lay like that with him." Jason said as he looked Koichi who was now talking to them. "Yeah." he said walking over to him and gave him a smile. "They need there rest they are growing boys."

Haru mad happy noises in his sleep

Shin looks at Jason and then Daisuke and Haru with Koichi, smiling and nods his head, "yeah they are very cute." He walks over to Koichi with Jason, "if you need any help, we will gladly help."

Koichi laughs a little, "well... I guess you can lead me to their bedroom since I am not sure where that is."

Daisuke cuddles up to Haru as he sleeps.

Jason smiled and looked at the both of them and took Kotich to there room and opened the door. "They share the room and the bed because we thought it was best for both of them. I knew that they needed each other so it was for the best." he said looking at him and walked over to the dresser and started up the music on the dresser for the kids

"Sure no problem," Shin smiles as he follows Jason to Haru's and Daisuke's room.

Koichi picks up both Daisuke and Haru, following Jason and Shin to the boy's bedroom. Koichi smiles and nods his head, "well..I know for sure they grew quite the bond towards eachother," he places Haru and Daisuke on the bed.

"yeah you can tell me about it I can tell how close they are just by the way they interact with each other. I really don't know if one could live without the other at this point." Jason said.

Haru made a cute noise and cuddled back into Daisuke

Shin nods his head, "yeah they been like this since we first adopted them. It's so cute," he smiles a little.

Koichi smiles as he rubs both Daisuke's and Haru's head.

Daisuke smiles while he cuddles Haru in his sleep.