Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

Koichi looks at Jason and smiles, nodding his head, "I suppose you do have a point," he laughs a little as he rubs the back of his head.

Daisuke looks at Shin and yawns a little as he looks at Haru, "let's get this done so we can continue sleeping."

Shin laughs a little as he picks up Daisuke and Haru, heading back to the living room.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Koichi smiles as he sits on the couch.

Shin smiles a little as he watches Jason answer the door.

Daisuke slowly looks over and notices the doctor entering the house.

The doctor walked into the house and over to the table. He then set his stuff down getting ready to see the kids.

Haru closed his eyes wanting to go to sleep. he looked over at the doctor who was getting everything set up.

"Good evening doctor," Shin smiles as he walks over to the table, sitting Daisuke and Haru at the table.

Koichi gets up from the couch and walks over to the table.

Daisuke yawns and rubs his eyes as he softly mumbles, wanted to continue sleeping.

"I'm sorry I woke you two up... Give me a minute and I will what both of you go back to sleep." He said as he set the equipment up to check on harus arm. "Oh I also I got the test results back for both of them... It looks like Daisuke has mild depression right now and a little anxiety meanwhile the other hand haru has also depression and anxiety and something I haven't seen before.... I'm not exactly sure what it is." He said

Haru yawned and looked around the room he put his hands up with the cast on to see what they're going to do soon the doctor started to x-ray his hands through the cast and smiled at him

"Looks like you are fully healed haru I am not sure how that's possible but I will be taking the cast off today." He said as he started to saw the cast off exposing both of harus hands.

Daisuke looks at the doctor and looks at Haru, wondering if he will be able to take off his casts. As much as he actually enjoyed watching Shin feed him, Haru couldn't even use the potty himself. He looks at the doctor and tilts his head since he didn't know he would have symptoms as well.

Shin looks at Jason and Koichi before looking at the doctor as he sighs, "honestly.. I don't blame them for getting depression and anxiety. They were... in poor living conditions before we met them," he crosses his arms.

Koichi looks at Haru and rubs his head with a smile, looking at the doctor, "yeah... uh, he is very fast healer I suppose," he stood there while the doctor was taking off the cast so he would stay calm.

The doctor noted as he got the cast off. "if they start having any more symptoms of anxiety and depression call me and let me know I can see about getting them some medicine that will make them feel better." He said looking at the boys and pulled out some more chocolate for the boys.

Haru move just handling tools out of the cast he was actually surprised that he was moving it and it wasn't hurting.. it was the first time he hadn't been in pain while moving his hands and he looked around the room to see what was going on.

Shin looks at the doctor and smiles, nodding his head, "I mean... they are very quiet and they don't really talk their minds too much but they don't seem to be anxious or depress," he rubs the back of his head.

Koichi smiles as he looks at Haru and rubs his head, "how do you feel Haru?"

Daisuke looks at Haru's arm and slightly pokes at them, smiling a little. He perks his head up when he notices that he doctor had chocolate.

The doctor smiled and handed it to both of them "this is for being big brave boys." The doctor said as he handed him the chocolate.

Haru looked over and nodded. "There is no pain right now I don't know how to deal with no pain." He stated

Daisuke slowly takes the chocolate and looks at the doctor, nodding his head as in the way of thanking him since he was rather shy as he looks to the side.

Shin looks at Haru and Daisuke, smiling a little, "you two did a very good job," he rubs their heads.

Koichi smiles, glad to see that Haru and Daisuke were living a much better life than before.

Haru looked around and shuffled his feet wondering what he should do now.

"Hey doctor are you done with the two of them?" Jason asked as if on cue."

"Yes I am done with them thank you guys for being my best patients." He said

Haru jumped down and looked at Daisuke. "Sleepy." He said as he started to fall asleep standing up.

Daisuke looks at Haru and puts the chocolate in his pocket, figuring he will have it later when he is less tired.

Shin smiles as he looks at the doctor, "thank you so much for helping them doctor. I am sure they are very happy now."

Koichi looks at Daisuke and Haru, smiling and rubs their heads.

Shin looks at Haru as he was falling asleep and laughs a little, "I guess I better take these two back to bed," he picks up Haru and Daisuke, heading back to their bedroom.

Haru started to fall asleep on shins shoulder. After passing back out he started to make a cute little snoring noise. A noise he had not made in a long time

"No problem thanks for letting me know. I should get going now I have other patients at work. Make sure to take chocolate out of Daisukes pockets so they dont melt." He said as he took his leave

Shin smiles as he listen to Haru let out cute snoring sounds. He was glad that Haru and Daisuke were a lot better now then being stuck in the condition they were in before at the slave market.

Koichi nods his head, "yeah I am sure Jason will let him know, right Jason?" He looks over at Jason and then the doctor, smiling, watching him leave.

Koichi smiles a little, nodding his head, "well I am glad. I am glad... people like you and Shin finally took Daisuke and Haru from that hell."

Shin lays both Daisuke and Haru on the bed, smiling as he rubs their heads. He goes to get the blanket, feeling something rub against his arm that was in Daisuke's pocket. "Hm is that your chocolate Daisuke," he smiles. "It will melt if you keep it in your pocket."

Daisuke looks at Shin and goes into his pocket, giving Shin his chocolate before turning on his side, facing Haru and then falls asleep.

Haru was so tired he held on to Daisuke as he went to sleep he was so happy he wasn't in any more pain any more and he was happy about it.

"I am glad that we got to them in time as well." he said smiling and looked at him not sure what to do, but he was happy about getting both of the kids.

Daisuke holds onto Haru, glad he was not in pain anymore as he smiles in his sleep.

Shin smiles as he goes back out to the living room to meet up with Jason and Koichi.

Koichi smiles and nods his head, "I am sure they are glad well."

Koichi smiles as he rubs the back of his head, "so do you want me to start teaching them tomorrow? I am sure they will like rest up."

Shin looks at Jason and smiles before looking at Koichi, "hm.. well I am sure your a busy man.. but I am sure they will be upset if you leave without saying goodbye since they seem to be rather close to you," he laughs a little.

"yes we would love if you could come back tomorrow and teach them. The sooner the better with them I feel like they need to start learning stuff and now that he's not in pain he is more likely to pay attention." Jason explained. "if you want you could go wake them up and tell them by while you're leaving and tell him you'll be back tomorrow it's your choice though your choice."

Koichi looks at Shin and Jason, laughing a little as he nods his head, "yeah I suppose I can do that before I leave. I don't want them to be upset now that their lifes are improving," he rubs the back of his head as he walks to Daisuke's and Haru's room.

Shin smiles a little as he looks at Jason as he sits down on the couch, "I am so glad things are better for Haru and Daisuke. I can't imagine being their age and going though such bad stuff," he sighs.

"I honestly can but that's just because of some of the stuff I've went through when I was growing up. Oh yeah speaking of which tomorrow is your day to see your brother this week." He said looking at him.

"Well I never been through stuff like that ...," Shin shakes his head. He looks at Jason and smiles a little, "maybe Daisuke and Haru can come to meet him as well. No matter how he is being treated... by his new master, he is always well natured," he smiles.