Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

Shin smiles a little and nods his head, "yes, seeing them like this is cute. I can't imagine... how bad it was for them," he sighs a little as he follows Jason out of the bedroom and goes to the living room.

"Trust me... it was pretty bad," Koichi rubs the back of his head as he follows both Jason and Shin out the room and to the living room.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

"WEell I am glad they had you it is so good and I am glad that they have such a bond with you it makes me happy. I just wish that some day that we will have what they have. Do you want to tell us what all they went through now that they are sleeping?" He said as he set down and closed his eyes

Shin smiles and nods his head, "I don't think I ever seen a bond between two kids like this that aren't siblings. It's so cute." He sits down on the couch next to Jason.

Koichi looks at Shin and Jason as he sits down on the couch, "you want to hear it all now? Is there anything you discovered about them since you adopted them and I can go from there."

"It really is cute. We know that Daisuke was sexually abused and Haru was beaten, but we don't know how bad it was. Only when we got there Haru was hanging from the ceiling with his hands in shakes and broken as Daisuke screaming them to stopping hurting Haru." he said looking at him

Shin nods his head, "we already felt so bad for them.. I mean they are so young and they shouldn't be thinking about abuse... and sex," he sighs.

Koichi rubs the back of his head, "well... Haru was injected with needles basically everyday and getting beaten up. But no matter how bad he got, he would heal rather fast. And... Daisuke was basically getting rented out for sex for extra profit." Koichi bites his bottom lip, "damn... I didn't realize it got so bad when I was fired," he sighs.

"It only got bad because we tried to escape." Haru said as he yawned as he was in the hall he didn't hear most of it only the never knew it got so bad. Haru looked at them then sighed. "I thirsty I need a drink before sleep." he whispered.

Jason looked over to see Hary and looked at them not sure what to do.

Shin listens to Koichi and then perks his head up, looking at Haru and gets off the couch, "what would like Haru? Would you like some milk? Or water?" He rubs Haru's head and smiles a little as he picks up Haru.

Koichi looks at Haru, "so.... that's why it got so bad," he sighs and shakes his head.

Shin smiles and nods his head as he goes get Haru some water. "Alright I will take you to the bathroom once you are done with your water." He gives the glass of water to Haru and sits back down at the table.

"So if your by yourself, Daisuke must still be asleep," Koichi mentions as he looks at Haru.

Haru drank the water. "I wanted to wake him up, but I decided against it. My throat hurts so I need water." He said as he finished drinking water. "If anyone got close to haru they would know that he was shaking pretty bad because he was scared of going out without Daisuke.

Shin nods his head and rubs Haru's head, "well that was sweet of you to let him sleep," he smiles a little. He looks at Haru and rubs his shoulders, "it's okay Haru.... Daisuke is just in the other room. He isn't going anyway," he smiles.

Koichi looks as Haru was shaking, "there is no need to be scared now, no one will take Daisuke from you. He is... all yours," he smiles.

"I should take him to the bathroom so he can go back to Daisuke," Shin smiles as he picks up Haru, carrying him to the bathroom.

Shin smiles as he rubs Haru's head as walks to the bathroom, pulling his pants down and lets him go to the bathroom. Once he was done, he wipes Haru and then takes him to Daisuke in their bedroom.

Shin smiles and blinks, laughing softly, "I never seen someone... fall asleep so quickly," he whispers as he rubs Haru's head and looks at Daisuke, seeing he was out like a light as he walks out of their room, walking to the living room.

"Yeah... they must have had very poor sleeping schedules," Shin sighs a little. He smiles and nods his head, "yeah, Haru passed out so quickly and Daisuke was like ... sound asleep," he laughs a little.

Shin nods his head slowly, "yeah, it's hard to believe they ... went experience so much for being so young," he sighs and shakes his head, "some people... are so disgusting to mistreat children," he crosses his arms.

Shin smiles and nods his head, "yeah, it's up to us... to make them realize the fun ways of life. Though... it might take a while for them to actually accept it."

"Yeah surely you can give us some ideas," Shin looks at Koichi.

Koichi rubs the back of his head, "well... they enjoyed the arcade. I tried taking them to the bowling aisle but it was kind of hard for Haru to even throw the ball down the lane so Daisuke had to help him."

Shin looks at Jason and smiles, "well at least we know they enjoy going to an arcade so maybe we can take them there once Haru's hands are working again obviously," he nods head slowly.