Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

Shin smiles and nods his head, "and the way to do that is slowly bring them out to places. They haven't really been out a lot of places so far," he rubs the back of his head and looks at the clock, "I am sure their bladders will eventually wake them up so maybe it's best to make some food. I am sure if they are hungry, that would wake them up as well," he laughs a little.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

"Alright what should we make for these two?" he asked looking at him and then sighed a bit wondering what he should make those tow and wondered if they would like it or not. "Damn I can't think of anything that I want to get them or make them right now." he said sighing

Shin rubs his chin and then looks in the kitchen, "well... why don't we see what we have and go from there. I am sure they will be happy with pretty much anything," he smiles.

"I mean I think Daisuke likes anything but there was that one thing that Haru didn't seem to really enjoy. At least that's what I noticed," Shin rubs his chin as he walks with Jason to the kitchen.

Shin looks at Jason and rubs his chin as he tries to think, "I think... it was something breakfast related. If I remember correctly," he then scratches the back of his head.

"Hm... how about if we show a picture of pancakes or waffles to Haru, he will probably react to the one he hated. I mean... kids are funny like that," Shin laughs a little.

Shin smiles and nods his head, "that way you don't have to waste food on something they don't like... though.. we still have a lot of food choices for them," he rubs the back of his head.

Shin looks at Jason and smiles a little, nodding his head, "we will discover everything about our two kids together," he kisses Jason's cheek.

Shin looks at Jason and laughs a little as he tries to think of something for Jason to make, "hm... well maybe they will like tacos or something. We just got to watch it with the spice though," he looks at Jason and smiles.

"yeah alright I'll make that for them." He said as she got started on food to made for them. It took a while, but he went light on the spices really light for the kids. "You might want to get them soon" he said b as he started setting up the table

Shin nods his head with a smile as he rubs the back of his head as he watches Jason make tacos and hoped Daisuke and Haru would like it. He knew Daisuke didn't seem too picky compare to Haru but there was nothing wrong with liking certain foods. Shin looks at Jason and nods his head, "alright," he rubs the back of his head, "I bet they can't wait for night time so they can sleep more," he laughs a little as he heads to Daisuke's and Haru's room.

"I am sure they seem like they like their sleep as well I don't think they ever going to sleep this much when they were kept at the market." He said as he watched shin go get Daisuke and haru.

Haru was sleeping and making cute noises in his sleep.

"Yeah... their sleep was probably very limited," Shin sighs as he makes his way to Daisuke's and Haru's room, opening the door as he say Daisuke and Haru asleep, laughing a little.

Daisuke nuzzles against Haru as he was fast asleep.

Shin smiles as he walks over to Daisuke and Haru, sighing for feeling bad for waking them up again and slightly shakes them, "hey... Daisuke. Haru. It's time for some food."

Haru got i[ and looked at them with sleepy eyes and not really sure what he needed to do next. Haru started to yawn and looked around the room. "Food?" he asked looking at him.

Jason smiled and got everything ready and everything set out for them

Daisuke wakes up and mumbles softly with a soft yawn. He looks at Shin and then Haru, "food already," he sits up and rubs his head, stretching his arms.

Shin smiles and nods his head, "yes everything is ready. And since it's dinner, that means you two can sleep for the rest of the night okay," he rubs Daisuke's and Haru's head. "You can even have the chocolate the doctor gave both of you as a dessert if you want."

Shin smiles and leans down, picking up both Haru and Daisuke, carrying them outside their room and heads to the dining room.

Daisuke yawns and rubs his eyes, holding onto Shin.