Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

Daisuke looks over at Haru as he walks over to look at the toys, sitting on the floor with a smile, "there are so many toys." He looks over at the blocks and crawls over, watching Haru build something out of the blocks.

Shin looks at Jason and smiles, nodding his head, "I am glad they are enjoying this room," he watches Daisuke and Haru.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

"I love all the toys I don't know what ones to play with so I started with the one I always wanted to play with." Haru said smiling

"I am glad they are enjoying it as well. so if you don't like a certain toy let me know and I will replace them or get something else." Jason said

Daisuke smiles a little, "well.. we can play with everything in here since this is going to be our room," he watches as Haru smiles as he starts building with the blocks.

Shin smiles as he watches Daisuke and Haru, looking over at Jason, "we should turn on some music for them."

"You can play with it here or take it upstairs its fine with us this is your safe room you can do anything in here alright be yourself and don't be scared." Jason said as he walked over and turned on music for the kids to listen to.

Haru nodded as he played with the blocks

Shin smiles a little, "we just want you both to have a safe area to go to. Especially when there is a storm. We feel bad that you two didn't sleep too well.. but down here, you two don't have to worry about the sounds. Just make sure to come upstairs when its time to eat or to use the bathroom," he laughs a little.

Daisuke nods his head slowly as he continues playing.

Haru nodded and got involved into playing with his blocks he was so happy that he could finally play with the stuff he only dreamed about.

"If you need us we will be upstairs alright just push that button all the wall that is the Wolf's nose and it will send a text to my phone to come down to you two alright."

haru nodded and played more

Daisuke looks over at the desk and tilts his head as he gets up, walking over the desk and saw paper and crayons, colored pencils. He sits down at the desk and starts drawing.

Shin blinks as he looks at Jason, "that's pretty creative," he smiles. "Okay.. well have fun you too," he looks at Jason and then heads upstairs.

"Yeah I thought they could yell at first, but this is a sound proof room so I had to think of something else." he said as they walked out of the room. "Oh yeah your brother should be visiting soon if you still want to see him." he whispered

Haru played with the blocks then put them up as he started to play or try to play with every toy

"Well I know they aren't babies, but we can always get a baby monitor for them just to keep a ear out for them." Shin looks at Jason and nods his head, smiling, "yeah.. that will be nice," he rubs the back of his neck.

Daisuke rests his elbow on the table as he continues to draw.

"I guess we can I didn't think about that you know." he said thinking about the then shrugged. "I guess we should." he said

Haru walked over to Daisuke and looked at him to see what he was doing. "What is that?" he asked never seeing anyone draw before.

Shin tilts his head and laughs a little, "seriously? Well... maybe it's a good thing I did," he smiles a little as he sits down on the couch.

Daisuke looks over his shoulder at Haru and looks at his drawing as he points over at the wolf on the wall, "I am trying to draw that. It's not as good though," he lowers his head.

Jason smiled and kissed shin then pulled him into a hug. "I love you so much you are the best ever." he said smiling.

"Its better than what I could do." he said looking at him then blushed not sure what was going to happen next. "I really do like your drawing. I don't know if I could do anything with my hands." He said showing his hands and was showing Daisuke how they were shaking. It was mostly because of the damage to his hands and it trying to heal when they were pulled out of place

Shin kisses Jason and blinks a couple of times while hugging him. He smiles, "I love you too," he rests his head on Jason's chest.

Daisuke looks at Haru and smiles a little, looking down at his hands and lowers his head slowly, "well.. since you won't be able to draw, I can draw for you," he looks back up at Haru.

"I would love it if you could draw for me." he said smiling. "And maybe in time I can draw or do anything with my hands." he said smiling

"Hey Shin? Have you noticed something about Haru. When ever he eats his hands shakes." he whispered

Daisuke smiles and rubs his chin, "hmm... maybe you can do finger painting? All you need to use is your hands. You don't need to hold onto anything so it's pretty easy."

Shin looks at Jason and rubs his chin, "they .. probably did something to his hands at the slave market," he sighs a little.

"Really you think finger painting would be easy." he said giving him a slight smile. "I have never done that before, but I kind of want to you know." he said smiling

"Yeah so he is going to have trouble holding stuff I have a feeling." he said sighing

"I think so. I mean maybe you should give it a try. I am sure there is paint in here as well," Daisuke looks at Haru. He smiled, glad to see Haru was interested in trying finger painting.

Shin sighs and rubs the back of his head, "I wonder if there is... anything we can do to help? I feel bad he doesn't have proper use of his hands."

"I don't know i feel like I don't want to mess up the room." he said looking at him and looking down feeling bad about his hands.

"We could always have him see a doctor." he said sighing and shook his head not sure what he needed to do.

Daisuke tilts his head, "well... all we need is like a plastic covering to prevent any messages."

"I... am not sure how he will feel about going to a doctor, but it's the only thing we can do. Besides I am sure he will be okay if Daisuke comes too," Shin smiles.

"Should we ask the two that are taking care of us?" he asked looking at him wondering about that.

"Yeah I really don't want to take him, but I think we need to talk them no matter what you know." he said sighing and shaking his head wondering what to do next or when to take him in

Daisuke looks at Haru and nods his head, "well... yeah we should probably ask them," he rubs the back of his head.

Shin nods his head, "well... they both need a yearly doctor anyway... so that will take care of that issue." He looks at Jason, "I mean if it becomes a issue, we should probably bring him in soon and see what the doctor thinks," he nods his head slowly.

"So how do we get them back down?" Haru asked looking at him.

"Yeah I might call a doctor in to see about them you know maybe that will help them feel better because they are still in a safe place." he said shrugging

Daisuke tilts his head and rubs the back of his head, "well.. if we call for them, they should be able to hear us."

Shin nods his head and rubs the back of his head, "I hope... its nothing too serious though," he sighs a little as he looks down slightly.

"They sad sound proof room tho I don't know what that is tho."he said looking at Daisuke.

"I hope its not. Maybe you should check on the kids while I make a call and see if the doctor can come to the house for the kids they both need a check up." he said sighing

Daisuke rubs the back of his head, "hm.. well I think I have an idea," he takes a couple of crayons and stands infront of the stairs, looking up and throws the two crayons up to the top of the stairs.

Shin nods his head and just as he was able to go check on Daisuke and Haru, blinks a little as he saw some crayons and laughs a little as he picks them up, "looks like they are trying to get our attention," he looks at Jason as he shows him the crayons.