What did you do to me!? (Kohaku tsubasa)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Kohaku tsubasa

"hey you can have my old cell" Casey said handing them the blue cell phone. chad looked at him so confused. "i want a cellphone" the kids asked at the same time.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"awe i could give them one for their birthday" Casey said with a smile. the kids smiled and jumped around a bit. Chad shook his head like on my goodness.

"mom wont let me move in here" Casey said but then he was thinking. " they will be happier" Chad said then looked at them.

"well we are twins we where born on the same day" Casey said then he started to think. "yeah think about it" Chad said with a smile. "okay i think i could try to stay here" Casey said hugging lacey.

"yes okay i will go get clothes" Casey said with a smile then he got in the car. "well we might not see him again"Chad said looking down. the car came back and Casey got out. "she was not home so i will stay here and tell her later" Casey said with a smile.

Mason smiled when he saw him come back. "Well welcome to our house I hope you make it as if you are home. Just don't let your mom know where we live." he said smiling and looked at him then kissed Chad. "You can pick your room unless you had it made for you." he said smiling. "I was thinking we could go for a soak in the hot spring." he said smiling

"i would love to bathe in a hot spring" Casey said with a smile. "he did make his own room" Trace said giggling a bit. "let me put my stuff away then we can talk" Casey said going up stairs.

Casey got on a swim suit and a towel also a robe. he came down stair as the kids went and got there swim suits from their rooms. then chad went into the room he shared with his lover.

Mason smiled and went into his room and then got dressed smiling throwing a pair at Chad. "Come on this will be fun." he said walking out waiting for chad and once ready he started to walk out of the house around the house and into a cave that was behind the house and walked deep down into the cave then smiled. "Be careful because it is deep some places." he said showing them the spring

Chad and everyone followed him through the cave. Casey almost tripped but trace made him stand back up.

"i have never see anything like this"Casey said getting in with everyone. "we have not either but this so cool" Lacey said swiming around.

"My grandpa gave this to me in the will so I made a house out front trust me it wasn't easy to find this, but its was worth it This is my secret and now it is my family's No one tell anyone we have this place or it won't be ours any more alright." he said smilng

"yay!" the kids said happily. Chad was under the water he poped up and scared Casey. "that is not funny" Casey said a bit mad. Chad was kinda laughing.

• Saga locked this topic