What did you do to me!? (Kohaku tsubasa)

Dragongirl26

"Casey is making some food" Chad said with a smile. Chad was so happy to be here with his whole family now. "i love you guys" Chad said then Casey said food was ready.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Kohaku tsubasa

Chad kissed Mason back when he was given a kiss.Casey put food on plates and gave them out. "i even made some for violet" Casey said sitting down but violet did not move he continued doodling laying on the floor. "Violet come and eat?" Chad said but more asked. "i cant eat human food" Violet said.

"i can only eat devil food which is meant from my world and we even have snacks called chocolate souls" Violet said then got up and disappeared for a bit and brought back some food.

Violet brought back a pile of meat it was weird looking. he then pulled out what was called a chocolate cover soul. it only looked like a soul it was made from a special chocolate demons could eat. "these are scraps i found. i have enough for i while because i do not eat a lot" Violet said with a smile.

"well i normally dont do anything to them but hide them" Violet said because he was unused to human ways of doing stuff. "can we put in the ice box?" Chad asked violet shook his head no

"well i hid it in my box" Violet said with a smile. "this is werid" Chad whispered to Mason. "i am sorry if this is to strange" Violet said looking sad.

"are you alright?" Chad asked Mason. Violet then put the food in the fridge. "dont worry i hide in the fridge" Violet said then went to eat.

"i wonder why" Chad said picking Mason up gently. "it might be my fault" Violet said with a sad face.

"well just being here could make you sick" Violet said looking down. "i do not think that is" Chad said holding Mason closet to his chest.

"oh i see" Violet said looking down. "do you think maybe i can help?" Violet said looking up at him. "umm i dont know if you can help" Chad said with a frown.

"Yeah I don't know if you could its just that all the metal going into my body is making me sick what ever they did to make me this way I have no idea, but it happened and if you take out the metal I will die now." he said

"hmm maybe i can help" violet said thinking abit. " how about this why dont i just lay you down" Chad said to Mason.

"well you said the metal in your is hurting you i can help by giving you two things but i dont want to if you do want me too" Violet said.

"was the metal taken out all of it? if not i could get out and restore your body to the way it was only if you want" Violet looking down. Lacey got down from her chair. "mommy i want you to feel better" Lacey said looking up at him.

• Saga locked this topic