♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

Yumro wasn't sure what to make of that small thing and lightly pokked the baby not being all that curious about it at all. He didn't want a baby he wanted Daddy.

For the timebeing Ren went into hidding, but after a weeks time odd flashes appeared in his sleep and sometimes he would feel as if he knew much more, like reading and writing but didn't know how the hell he had learned it.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

"Yumro...daddy isn't coming back for a while, but mommy will always be here for you" Yukie replied as he put sin in a crib and gently picked up yumro gently rocking him and showing him a lot of love. He really wished yumro would love him a lot.

Yumro wasn't satisfied with just Yukie, the baby was starting to get to irritated and the loning for Ren only grow each day until the baby started to get sick from lack of sleep and weight loss.

"Damn" Yukie mumbled as he sighed and packed a bag and got ready to head out eventually putting sin in a baby sling and once he had dressed Ren warm put him in a back baby carried as he went out and started to look for Ren desperate to help his baby.

Ren was sitting alone in the park, watching the pigeons as he draw a few on the back of an old newspaper. He had lost much weight from lack of food and the constant running around, but at least he still could run if needed.

"Ren?" Yukie whispered softly looking at Ren as he held sin close and moved closer yumro still in the back baby Sling.

Ren looked up startled as someone whispered his name and even more so by seeing the man from the club he had met a few days ago, only this time he had a baby with him too.

"Ren...my name is Yukie, I'm your mate...I marked you awhile ago. We have a son together. Please it's time to come home" Yukie replied staying put as he frowned and scooted over a small bag full of yummy food for Ren.

"... Can't he see I a mal? And why dose he keep on insisting to know me?.. What dose mate mean?" Ren wondered as his gaze shifted between the man's face and the small baby. (he no longer knew that the twins could read his mind)

He clearly saw the bag with food, but didn't touch it, afraid it was some kind of trick.

Yumro didn't make a sound as he slept with a light feber against Yukie's back, but the fresh air helped cool him down.

"Ren, you lived with me because I could read your mind...your baby is sick...I need you to atleast hold him and care for him again" Yukie replied as he sighed setting down a closed drink. "I won't hurt you, your my lover and I love you" Yukie replied.

Ren frown not believing any of the things the man told him, he hated to hear that a child was sick, who wouldn't be but what could he do.. Hold the kid.. Would he rather need a doctor? Ren tried giving it a test. As he carefully took the bottle given to him.

"If any of that is true.. What I'm I thinking now?" Ren tilted his head, looking up at the guy as he asked. And thought about the number "73".

"Well first you asked me what you where thinking and then it was 73" Yukie replied gently moving a little to rock the kids softly.

Ren blinked shocked... how the hell?

"If what you say is true, then why don't I know anything?" Ren lowered his head not sure what to think. "I don't know how I can help, I know nothing about babies, let alone how... to love another person" He admitted.

"When we lived together something happened...you hit your head and went into a coma...you must have suffered memory loss" Yukie replied gently moving and getting yumro out of his sling as he set his bag down searching for yumros medicine as he started and gently gave him a small dose to help with the sickness,

Yumro was half asleep half awake when Yukie put him down, so when he look over at Ren he wasn't sure if it really was his daddy or just another illustration. But he keeped starring at Ren with foggy eyes.

Ren couldn't do anything other that just starre back into the same eyes as his own and suddenly the weird name made sense. "That's Yumro isn't it" It wasn't much of a question.

The baby must had sensed they was talking about him because he looked op at the guy with a small innocent smile and spoke in a low babble.

"How old is he?" Ren asked curiously.

He had never been much for kids or rather he was kind of afraid of them in some strange way. He too didn't feel any parenting need to reach out to hold the kid, so could he really be this baby's father?

And apparently he had a lover.. which was a guy? How the f*** could he had got a lover when he felt like puking every time someone touched him?

Ren didn't have any answeres to any of that.

"Um...I think a year...maybe more...I kinda just started parenting I don't know much" Yukie admitted as he gently rocked the newborn who was starting to get fussy needing to be fed.

Ren looked at the man with a raised brow, but decided not to coment it.

"Daddy" Yumro suddenly said as the fog from his feber lifted abit and made his vision much more clear. The baby swayed a bit as he crawled closer and reached his small arm out to touch.

Ren sat still like a rabbit on the highroad, he tried to move away but the kid just came that much closer.

"Did he just call me daddy?... Oh god, is there something wrong with my head, I know I woke up in the hospital but really shoulded I at least could remember some thing?..." Ren was confused and looked back up at the guy... His lover but nothing like love or loning seemed at appear. "Just how long have we known eachother?"

"ive been alove for two hundred years...we met when i was a teen and terrorized people..." yukie replied as he snuggled yumro. "want to hold him?" yukie asked gentky needing to sit down sin now screaming and crying the child starving.

"... Two hundred years.." Ren checked the old newspaper and realized that there was a big gap in his head... Well he had noticed the drifferences with new streets and buildings as well as moden technology, but had blamed it on the coma.

When he asked if Ren wanted to hold the baby, Ren first thought was to say no, but from the looks of things with the small one crying it's head off... he could try, so instead Ren just did s small nod.

"I don't know how to hold him though.."

"Just like I am" Yukie replied showing him how to hold yumro as he smiled a little..."we met in the Fudel era, when I was a young boy...since we don't age because of me giving you my blood you've been able to look the same for 200 years it wasn't till this last three years that we hooked up and you had your child" Yukie explained handing off the child as he sat down on a bench and fixed his kimono and tucked sin underneath so he could calm down and nurse.

Ren watched and listened to the guy before he was handled the baby.

It felt just.. weird. He started of holding it out im straight arms, but after being corrected he had the child resting against his chest.

"Then you know what I am?" He asked quitely finding it strange ti actually have a conversation with someone though his mind. "Wait I'm over 200 years old.. what are you?"