♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

"Mnh" the merman smiled as he spread his fingers out. Stretching Yukie's hole as wide it could go.

"I think you need a little more, just in case" the merman waved the seahorse over.

She didn't much want to leave the sweet human to suffer all on his own. So she moved him close to yukie.

The second Julius could, he reached for his mate. His head was leveled to around Yukie's chest. So the first thing he did was to kiss Yukie's chest. Then his kissed truned to licks as his lips found a nipple.

Julius hummed happily as he changed between Yukie's nipples. Giving each a fair amount of loving with his mouth while his hips trembled.

The seahorse lowered her head and pressed her tongue into Yukie's body between the other's fingers.
Her tongue wiggled as it keep going deeper in. She grined when she found
his sweet spot and made sure to stimulate it as she had with Julius.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

(Is Yukie receiving the toxin from the tongue?) 

Letting out a few sweet moans Yukie groaned against the bigger male who held him close. Letting out a small cry of arousal Yukie trembled as his mate teased and played with his nipples his body getting instantly horny at his mates touch. Letting out a small gasp as he felt the seahorses snake like tongue enter him Yukie was in a trance of bliss only wanting more pleasure. “You-you both feel so good~” Yukie moaned out his breathing heavy as his tail splashed around a little in excitement.

(Patience my friend ^^)

The big merman had to hold Yukie's tail down once he started wiggling around so it wouldn't hurt the female. Whom was practical tongue deep in his ass.

She continue once her mate had Yukie under crontrole and started finding the male's second prostate. A narrow room deep inside Yukie's chanal where a dick couldn't reach and break the eggs.

She wiggled her tongue as eggs passed throught  like peals on a string. They were small now. But as the egg suck up male cum and fertile, they would starte to swell into a marbles size.

And each male could grow between 10 to 30 eggs in one go.

The seahorse planted the eggs right in the cum shut zone to make sure the eggs would get fertile quickly.

The eggs started sending their drug out, the second they left their mother.

One egg along wouldn't have done much of a driffrence but 30 eggs could cause a really powerful heat.

Julius didn't feel the eggs but his insides were twitching like crazy. And his back was dripping just as much as his front.

He had just discovered a new favorit thing to do to Yukie. Although he wanted his cock aswell he was getting on just fine but sucked on Yukie's nipples.

"There all ready" the seahorse said as she sat back up watching her two breeders enjoying the effect of her eggs.

Never once had she ever felt jealous about the males of her species. Since female's couldn't carry the eggs til they were fertile.

The female went back to Julius and rolled him over on his back snd held him down eith a strong hand on his chest.

Julius whined and tried getting back to Yukie. But she was really strong.

The merman picked Yukie up in his arms. He then lay Yukie on top of Julius with his body just between the human's legs.

"How about a threeway? You in him as I fuck your sweet tight ass" the merman asked as he went around Yukie's hips to stroke his cock again. "You are dripping wet"

As the woman’s tongue teased and pleasures Yukies insides he squirmed against the males arms his body desperate for more pleasure and screaming in moans at the pleasure he was receiving.looking at his sexy mate being displayed in such a naughty way only made Yukies body burn all the hotter. “I want that I want us all to fuck.” Yukie moaned his body trembling as he placed his hands on his mates hips. Groaning softly Yukie pushed his cock deep into Julius the slippery appendage easily wiggling its way in and deep into his mates insides making him moan in pure bliss. 

Julius watched Yukie like he was enchanted by him. Yukie was absolutly stuning and practically glowing in the warm light from the setting sun.

The witch was so horny that just hearing his lover's moans made him leak pre-cum.

When Yukie was placed ontop of him his body burned hot where their skin touched.

He was trembling with excitment and moaned as the big guy seceded they did a threesome.

The human nodded the same time Yukie spoke. Julius's heart skiped a beat when Yukie's dark lusty eye were back on him. He smiled and offer Yukie more room by spreading his legs futher.

He couldn't stand the wait anymore and moaned out in a happy as Yukie's cock entered him in one thrust.

"Ngh.. ah yes!...mn" Julius felt himself bottom out for Yukie and fuck if he didn't loved ever bit of it.

Julius lifted his hips and started to rock them back and fort. He didn't have the time to wait for Yukie to gather his crontrole. If anything he didn't want him in crontrole. He just wanted HIM.

"Easy boys" the merman said as he reached down to hold Yukie's hips still. He ran the tip of his cock over Yukie's well prepared hole ti feel it twitching under him.

The male smirked and pushed back down on Yukie back. Which made the two men below him moan again.

He didn't even use his hand to guid him into Yukie's entrance. He pushed passed that tight mucle and filled the male's body up with a few thrust of his hips.

When he felt Yukie's back wall against his cock head he knew that thos was as much of him Yukie could take.

He pulled back and thrust forward with enough strenght to send Yukie's hips into his mate.

Julius moaned sweetly thought he sometimes still got embarressed enough to try and hold it in.

“Fuck!” Yukie moaned as the merman’s thick cock pushed inside of him stretching his ass wide. “God your big” Yukie moaned his own cock slamming into Julius as his tail wiggled around and wrapped carefully around the male fucking him. Letting out a heated moan Yukie clawed at his mate a little pulling him closer.

The merman smirk as he kept moving in a nice rhythm. "Thanks beautiful.. I can tell you need this by how tightly your body suckes me in" he proved it by pulling back until where his crown would pop out. But Yukie sucked against him like vaccum.

"Ng..ah" Julius could feel every thrust through his mate and came a bit. He could feel Yukie's nails dig into his skin as the other pulled him closer. "Nails..hm honey" Julius said in between moans as he leaned up to lick Yukie's lips for a kiss.

The merman slapped Yukie's ass lightly and groan as it got even tighter around him.

He moved his hip faster. Ploving Yukie's sweet hole like the male was his own fist.

The inside was super sticky with egg fluid. He didn't have to worry about lube or oli as he fucked the male's ass.

His cock was throbbing and swelling inside Yukie's chanal. 

Pre-cum and sweat dripping off their rocking bodies.

Even Yukie's waist was hard to hold as his sweat made it slippery.

So what to hold onto?... well the human did have some convenient things work with.

Julius gasped as he felt big hands pushing his knees up higher and used his own legs to help thrust into Yukie.

Julius shouted to the sky as yukie's cock was send onto his body with such unhuman force.

"Sh! !ahh! No.. c-uming! Ahhh! I'm CUMING"

"AH shit fu## yeah!" The merman growled approvingly.

Then he leaned into Yukie's ear. "Go.. fill your mate as I fill you. I'll pump my baby juice into your hungry hole. Do you want that?"

“Yes~” Yukie moaned as his hips thrusted deeply into his mate again his seed spilling out and filling Julius in a lust filled moan. Groaning happily it was as if Yukie was seeing stars. Caught between the two men Yukie groaned as he snuggled into Julius his body worn from the sex. “Did you like it?” Yukie asked his mind hazy as he kissed Julius as best as he could.

Julius was panting for air as their bodies finally stopped moving.

He could barely reply or kiss the other back as his body collapsed into the wet sand.

Julius didn't know how he felt. It was like he flew on a cloud and dissovled in the air. His body pricked and then he couldn't feel it anymore.

It was the aftermath of the seahorse drug. It relaxed evey mucle and fiber in the host's body. That way the eggs could get out when they were fertile.

"I can't feel my hands" Julius said as it started.

The seahorse came up besides them and lay next to the group. She strokd Julius's arm.

"Is okay honey. You'll be fine. It's just a sign that you are ready."

"Ready?" Julius whispered confused.

The merman pulled himself out of Yukie's body and helped Yukie. By lifting him off Julius's and placing him beside him.

"The eggs i lay inside you both is gonna come out now." She explained in a very soft voice so she wouldn't scare them.

"Bull shAh!.. nm!" Julius cried out in a mix of suprise pleasur as he felt something pushed against him from the inside.

It felt familiar to how he would be using the bathroom. Only bigger.

His cock twitched back to life as the first egg hit the sand. It was so good damn embarrassing and the next was coming right after.

“You better be a fast fucking swimmer. I said no to us having children!” Yukie snapped his body trying to force itself out of the drug. Glaring at the woman and male he knew the second he was able to move better he would be out for blood. “Of all people I expected your honesty not your betrayal.” Yukie snapped forcing his body to sit up as he glared at the couple furious that they had taken his right to impregnate his mate and well such a thing for their own selfish needs in his mind was worthy of murder by his hands.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

The man stood protective infront of his bond to cover her from Yukie's anger. But she moved passed him.

"You didn't. The youngs will be mine. I know we didn't exactly ask ahead but you were the only once who could help us. My mate can't do hold and fertile my eggs at the same time. I'm a seahorse and with us males are the once doing all that." She explained calmly trying to ignore Yukie's threats. But the male still made sure to keep an eye on Yukie.

"We so want children of your own but it's hard to come by a suitable third party. We needed someone with an higher body temperatur. Look I know what we did was wrong but this was the only chance we had."

“You could have asked! I would have been reasonable! But to sneak around my back and to impregnate my mate without permission is such an offense even when I was kind enough to allow you to join us” Yukie snapped his mood darkening as the waters started to turn rough around them.

The couple realizing that there was no reasoning with Yukie and from thst power outburst the male was clearly pissed. The female quickly gathered the eggs as thr last dropped in the sand and jumped back in the water with her mate following right behind.

Julius shivered as the cold sea air hit against his naked skin. And curled up to cover his vulnerable front.

"Yukie" he reached out for his lover though it was an energy struggle to even lift his arm.

He grapped Yukie's hand and tried to shake him out of it.

"Yukie stop. Stop it's over. Let them go" he pleaded with the other. Eventhough he was just as upset to be used in such a manner.

He was angry but didn't have the staminar to show it.

"I'm cold.... lets go home" he said tired and whispered a familiar spell that took them off the beach and back at Yukie's new house.

Specifically landing them on the bed.

Julius's eyes closed as he breathed in a little easier.

“I’m going to hunt them down and rip them to shreds” Yukie hissed angrily as he looked at his mate and covered him with a warmer blanket before turning up the heat in the house the ocean being merciless as Yukies mood continued to anger. “Mmh I’ll find a better punishment” Yukie muttered as he sulked and watched out at the ocean terrifying shadows swimming under the waves relentlessly searching for the two.

“....fine.” Yukie mumbled with an angry huff as he crawled into the bed and under the blankets beside Julius. “Your snake hasn’t joined us” Yukie mumbled holding Julius closely as he sulked. “I have every right to be mad” Yukie added his face red with a heat blush as he just stayed close to his mate not daring to leave his side.

"It's here somewhere" Julius replied with a tired yawn. He could feel the snake close by and it was pissed for being left along on the beach.

Julius felt so at ease when Yukie cuddle into him.

"I know you are angry. But if you hurt them you hurt their children too... Im sorry"  Julius felt so guilty. Because of him they where tricket.

“I’m glad we gave them children...I just didn’t like how sneaky they acted and they should be punished for lying.” Yukie mumbled as he held his mate closer and kissed the tip of juliuss nose.

"Mn" Julius smiled sleepy when he felt Yukie kiss his nose.

"..I understand.." were the last words the witch said before sleep won him over completly. He could still hear Yukie for a bit as his mind let go. But he couldn't responds to it.

Julius slept peacefully in his lover's arms. He barely moved that entire night. If not for the occasionat little snore, one would think he wasn't breathing.

Never in his entire life had he ever been this fast asleep. He even didn't wake to the annoying alarm on his phone. Ringing to get him up for school.

“I’m taking the day off. I have personal business to tend to” Yukie replied on the phone as he stood in the kitchen sipping his coffee and watching the news. While the phone call was annoying it was needed to take personal time Yukie always informed the elders and set up others in charge while he was busy. Peeking back in the room Yukie walked in and turned off his mates alarm before heading back to the kitchen with his coffee. “Call it I’m mingling with the humans today. Making investments and checking on a few friends” Yukie added with a small laugh before saying goodbye and hanging up.

Julius had pulled the blanket up over his head to block the sound. Doing so, most of his legs were showing.

He sighed relived when the noice stopped. Only to wake up wide wake 30 minutes later. He didn't have to check the watch. He already knew he was late.

Julius tore the covers off and ran naked out on the master bathroom. He washed his face in cold water, brushed his hair and teeth. All while his clothes flew from the closet and out to him.

He dressed quickly on record time. And rushed out to look for Yukie.

“Julius?” Yukie asked confused as he sat eating breakfast. “You okay?” Yukie added confusion painting his face as he looked at his mate who seemed to be racing to leave. “I took the week off so I could stay with you at home.” Yukie added not understanding why his mate was so worried about missing a day of school.

Julius stopped in his tracks. He had just pulled his backbag over his shoulder but now he simply stopped.

"I..I have classes and I'm so late" Julius  said and for the first time checke his watch.

He bite his lip. "You took the week off?" He was pretty sure this had something to do with what happened yesterday.

"Why" Julius dropped his bag to the floor and went over to yukie.

"Tell me what is on your mind."

“I’m angry...being betrayed by people I swear to protect...it’s making me rethink about those I care for and trust. I wonder how many of them have been lying to me or using me for their own gain” Yukie admitted as he sipped his coffee his eyes troubled and tiered. “I don’t know who to trust for the first time since Ren died... other then you” Yukie added his voice breaking a little.

Yep there were something there.

"You stayed up till now cause of this didn't you." Julius more stated it than asked . He knew that was what had happened.

Yukie had to have so much strenght and will-power to pass the drug like that. Julius hadn't been as strong and had slept so wonderfully dreamless.

"You still have other. Your kids, and as fare as I've seen till now the tribs loves you." Julius tried to remind Yukie, as he stood behind Yukie's chair and hugged him from behind.

Yukie's broken voice made his insides ach. He wanted to make all Yukie's pain go away and take off his troubles.

"There will always be lumps in the road and some people aren't all the same."