♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

“Okay~” Yukie whispered his face nuzzling lovingly in his mates hand. “Please play with me for as long as you like~” Yukie added his cheeks turning a delicate shade of pink as he laid excited for all the fun his master would have with him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

Julius smiled pleased with Yukie's answer and moved futher down the bed. He pulled himself in between Yukie's legs. He spred the demon out before him and stared at his cute pink hole for a second.

Suddenly Julius pulled something up, a egg vibrated. He ran it along Yukie's knee and up through his thigh. He rubbed it in small circles around the other's butthole. Watching as the pink color deepened.

He didn't touch Yukie's cock but he did press the vibrater into his balls and tapped it on.

When the toy was in place Julius pulled fort another toy. A silicon thin prostate pluk. He took a bottle of lube there had a long pointy cap on it. Julius pressed on the bottle so a bit of lube came out at the end. With one hand he spread Yukie's asscheeks to the side as he moved the bottle towards Yukie's hole.

The long tub was thiner that a finger and the lube made it slip in easily. when the tube was all the way in Julius pressed down on the bottle. The lube got pushed into Yukie's body. On contact the lube stared to heat up. It would feel like when someone came deep inside.

When Julius removed the bottle he pressed the prostate pluk in. It went in smoothly.

"That was the pre-work my sweet little demon king. Now the main event comes.

Blushing Yukie looked away for Julius as he helped himself to his body.”Ah~ new toy....” Yukie moaned his body trembling as he was teased by Julius causing his cock to twitch eagerly as if demanding to be touched. Letting out another soft groan Yukie quivered under the egg taped to his balls his body trying very very hard to behave for his master. “It’s so warm!” Yukie moaned his voice shaking as he felt his insides filling full of the hot liquid making his own trembling cock leak a touch of precum in excitement. Crying out as the toy was inserted inside him Yukie whined wanting to be fucked by Julius the hot liquid inside of him driving his hormones mad as he looked at his master the poor man helpless to his own heat and lust.

• 2 weeks later...

"You have such pretty eyes my little devil. You want me to fuck you, don't you.." Julius said as he lightly rubbed his hand over Yukie's belly.

"But we aren't done playing yet.. turn over on your for me sweeti bottoms up." Julius lossened the cuffs off the bedfram but kept Yukie cuffed as he helped him turned over into just lap. Julius stroke Yukie sweet ass before he gently pulled in the buttpluck an few times.

"You should behave Yukie. You are too cute for your own good. When I think about how many people you showed that expression to, I just wanna.."Julius lifted his palm and let it fall semi hard across Yukie's butt (Smack!)

“Ah!” Yukie moaned out his ass cheek stinging as he blushed red his body trembling in excitement. “I can’t help it~ you weren’t there to teach me to behave~ I couldn’t help but have fun~~~~” Yukie moaned softly enjoying his punishment more now that he was over his mates lap. Wiggling a little Yukies throbbing cock naughtily rubbed against his masters lap.

(Smack! Smach!) Julius slapped him twice more. Simply because Yukie loved the pain and he needed to show him he meant it.

Yukie's ass were glowing red with Julius's handprint. So red like a ripped able ready to be eaten.

"You can't behave cause you are a craving little slut who loves to fuck" Julius replied and slapped him again harder. "How many times have I slapped you now (Smack!) Can you remember? If you guess right I'l stop and give you what you want the most"

“I know what I am~” Yukie teased back being rather mouthy as he groaned happily into the next slap to his red and tender ass. “Mmfh obviously not enough~ but I think four times? Five after my answers” Yukie replied back his voice a broken moan as he soaked up all the attention from Julius weather it be negative or positive it didn’t matter to Yukie.

"From the way you talk, I'd say you are barely getting wet behind the ear" Julius chuckled and slapped him a few more times. Once Yukie's ass as glowing angry red against his palm Julius stopped and flipped Yukie over pn his back. Then he pulled the hairpin out of Yukie's hair. Julius pushed the demon's legs appart with his knees as he liked the pin.

"Keep completly still or it could hurt" he warrned as one hand grapped Yukie's cock and the other lead the hairpin closer.

Julius slid the thin end of the silver pin into Yukie's urethral. The more he pushed in, the wider the pin stretched his penis. Julius took his time moving the pin around as it was inside Yukie's dick and pushed it as far in as it would go. It stimulated the Yukie's need cum really badly. But also blocked him up so he couldn't. "Your hips are thrusting on their own.. are you also use to this.. It clearly feels like you love it" Julius smirked cocky as he released the pin still deep inside Yukie's cock.

Julius opened his pants and let his stiff penis free right in front of Yukie's face. "Open up wide and don't chew on me" he warned as he held his cock towards Yukie mouth.

The Julius on the outside could tell that the size of his dick had grown bigger in Yukie's head. By at least 2 sizes.

“Your enjoying this to much.” Yukie teased as his hair fell around his body cascading beautifully to frame his face and delicate features. Laying still Yukie tensed at the pin slowly sliding down his urethra and as it toyed inside of one of his most sensitive places he whined and arched his back begging Julius for more. “If I told you all I’m use to I wouldn’t be able to keep surprising you with new toys to play with and try out” Yukie admitted his body shivering in dry orgasms. Nuzzling into Julius’s cock eagerly Yukie licked and teased the tip his tongue dancing around the delicate member before he fully took it in his mouth. Sucking the throbbing appendage greedily Yukies eyes looked over landing on his hidden outside Julius that only caused his body to squirm in pleasure at being watched.

The Julius outsider had his knees pressed together and a hand over his groins. He could feel Yukie's skilled warm mouth around his cock. The Julius inside rubbed Yukie's cheek as another hand slid into Yukie's loss hair. He moved his hair up for him to see Yukie's pretty full lips wrapped around his dick.

"Then what do you love the most? The toys or me" he asked swipping some drip of drool running down Yukie's chin.

“You of course~” Yukie replied with a happy smile as he licked slowly up his lovers cock. “Toys can’t compare to the real deal” Yukie added with a shy blush before going back down on Julius his mouth eager to be pleasuring his mate.

A pleased groan left Julius's lips. He watched the demon go down on him again, and felt that wet tight mouth around him.

Yukie had answered him just what he wanted to hear. Julius held his hands on both sides of Yukie's head and gently pushed is hips into him. Bring his cock futher down Yukie throat "Then you have to get me nice a ready for your tight slutty hole" the witch grinned ad rolled his hips again befor the other could get a word out.

Grunting as Julius’s dick shoved deeper down his throat the demon took a deep breath easing into the sudden change in Julius’s needs. Moving his neck a little more Yukie smirked before taking Julius’s hip movements with ease his tongue licking and teasing the mans slit.

• 2 weeks later...

Both Julius groaned as Yukie's skilled tongue licked his slit. "That nice pet" the Julius inside encouraged. As he slid his hand down along Yukie's spine and poped twi wet fingers inside his body. I wasn't Yukie's really body so he wouldn't haft to prepare the other. But he still did test it to. His fingers came back slick as he pulled them away again. "Lay dow on your back pet" Julius said as he gently pushed his cock out of Yukie's wet mouth.

Once Yukie lied down, Julius pushed the demon's legs up. Till his knees were by his chest. The witch sat behind and used one hand to guid his cock to the other's entrance. "Ngh..  uh.. ngh.. so hungry you are. I just got the tip im and already you are sucking more of me into that greedy hole" Julius grunted as he pressed his balls firmly against Yukie's ass.

He only gave Yukie a second before he started up thrust hard into Yukie's tight body. The pin bounced on the male's stomach as his cock jumped with each thrust.

"Mnh.. ah.. ng... ngh .. oh yes.. oh.. how does it feel?"

“It feels soooo good~” Yukie moaned happily his body trembling as he felt his master thrust and fuck his insides. Feeling Julius rub every inch of his insides Yukie moaned and arched his back in pleasure. “I want to be fucked harder please~” Yukie begged his cock swelling a little as the pin restricted his ability to cum causing his body to dry cum with a deep moan. For Yukie this would be the first of many for their playtime until his master was satisfied with his obedience and let him cum.

Julius smirked as the other outside blushed when Yukie begged him to fuck him harder. He was happy to give in to his lover's aching need. Julius pulled Yukie's hips closer and higher before he fucked him hard enough to make him scream out in pleasure.

Julius captured Yukie's chin with out stopping his hips and kissed him fully on the mouth. Their breaths mixed as they panted and moaned. Julius could feel the other's body trembled below him as Yukie's body came without release.

Julius kept kissing Yukie as his hand let go of the other's chin. He poked at the pin and pressed his thumb against Yukie's tip.

"Do you wanna come?" Julius asked as he gently pulled on the pin before pushing it right back in. "Ngh.." but doing that Yukie's channel got even tighter around him. It made him cum just a tiny bit.

He had tried to hold it in, but he too was so close it was hard to deal with for much longer.

"Do you wanna cum as I fill your warm body with every bit of my sperm?" Julius asked as he repeated thrusting the pin in and ou, as he slammed into his back from behind.

“Yes~” Yukie moaned squirming under his mates thumb that was pressing against the pin tip. Letting out a moan as the pin was moved only to be pushed back in made the poor demon whine at the punishment. Whimpering a touch Yukie ached his back as the pin continued to tease his cock making him arch his back slightly his body cumming again from the pleasuring feeling of being punished for his reward. “Please let me cum~” Yukie begged shamelessly his body and ass tensing again as he was fucked with his masters cock and the pin even more causing him to dry cum again his mind going mad at how many times he would be denied release. “Please. I’ll be really really good~” Yukie whispered his body shaking as he tried to control his moans and breathing his mind only wanting two things now and that was his masters cum filling him and his own desperate release.

While Yukie was in his dream in heat his body unknowing to him burned in the real world making him sigh and moan softly beside Julius as he slept. His dream heat was much like he would experience in real life and without his suppressants he was insatiable until he came making  him last for many hours if tormented correctly or denied the ability to cum and for his partner that could mean a long day of multiple rounds of sex. 

Julius eased the pressure and drew the silver pin all the way out of Yukie's slid. The demon's moans echoed around them as jets of white shot out of Yukie's angry coloured cock. Julius thrusted in and erupted deep inside his lover's hungry body with a loud grunt. His hips kept moving in small hard push as Julius emptied his load.  "Hm.. ngh.. damn.. fuck mn"

Julius stroke Yukie's cock to help him on since the other's boner wasn't going down at all.

Both of the Julius groaned at the same time. The Julius with Yukie was pleased and happy that his mate had so much stamina. But the Julius outside groaned because he felt spent and sticky down his legs.

In real life his underwear were stained and dirty after the erotic dream.

Julius couldn't figure out how long they stayed in Yukie's head. His balls felt lighter after many rounds of hot dream sex and his body drained.

The dream him lay still with Yukie tuck up in his arms and placed little butterfly kissed all Yukie's face. He held Yukie's into him like he was the most precious thing in the world.

Suddenly he said to Yukie. "Its time to get up dear.. you can't stay in here with me all day. Eventhough I would love to" dream Julius smiled a bit saddened as his fingers played with Yukie's hair.

“Thank you~” Yukie whispered to Julius as he felt the continued stroking causing more fantastic orgasms until his cock slowly go down over time. Snuggling into Julius even more Yukie soaked up all the gentle kisses and love enjoying every caress from his mate. “I can visit every time I sleep” Yukie offered not liking his mate even if it was his dream mate feel sad. “I won’t leave you lonely.” Yukie added as he held Julius close wanting to wake up while in his dream mates arms.

"I know.." Julius sighed as he felt Yukie's body melt into him. "And I will be here waiting" he said as he leaned up to kiss Yukie's forhead.

When Yukie's dream started yo weaken, Julius's mind got let out and slipped right back into his own body. It only took a few seconds before he opened back up and groan as he stretched his neck. It was stiff and soar after falling asleep sitting upright with Yukie's head on his lap.

“Mmh how long was I out?” Yukie asked rubbing his eyes as he sat up slowly and stretched. Looking at Julius he instantly blushed red at the sight of his mate his mind flashing back to his very erotic dream. “I might need a minute” Yukie admitted his cock throbbing under his tight jeans as he blushed even redder then before in embarrassment.

Julius didn't get why Yukie was suddenly fåreskind out like that. If anything it should have been him. But ordly he wasn't sure how or if he could. Yukie had after all just spent more than 2 hours engaged in sexual acts with Julius's double.

He wanted to tell Yukie that he wasn't disgusted or angry with what he had seen in Yukie's dream. But Yukie was so quick to pull away from him. Julius face looked worried up at the other as Yukie said he needed a minute.

".. Sorry yes. I'll just wait outside.. uh.." he stood up and went for the door but stopped just before he reached it. ".. unless you want he to stay... you aren't angry with me, are you?.." he really hoped Yukie wasn't.

“I’m not angry…just embarrassed. Having you see that side of me.” Yukie admitted as he blushed red. “And waking up like this…it’s a touch more embarrassing having you see everything about me.” Yukie finished his eyes looking at Julius finally while blushing even more starting to slowly calm down. “I know we are mates for life….it’s just hard being so open again and feeling embarrassed.” Yukie whispered fully admitting he was more nervous and shy and unsure of how his mate would feel seeing such things especially about that Julius.

Julius turned to Yukie as the other spoke. He was relived to hear Yukie didn't hate him. He walked the few steps back to Yukie and without warning threw his arms around him.

"You don't have anything to feel ashamed of Yukie! I know where this is coming from but you really don't need to feel it.. I love you Yukie and nothing I see or learn about you is gonna change that." Julius stated firmly as he squeezed Yukie's shoulders. "Besides... when you blush like that you make me feel all shy. I felt everything of what he/I did to you.." Julius voice turned down a notch as his own cheeks started to color like Yukie's.

He swallowed awkwardly and leaned in to place a gentle kiss on Yukie's lips. "..." He couldn't help it that he was jealous of his dream self, for being just how Yukie wanted him to be. His heart sighed in defeat. Right now he wished he could be as bold and dearing as that guy. It was embarrassing to be jealous of one who wore your own face.