♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

“Mmh I can’t kiss you. Your to cute!” Yukie admitted admiring the cute little fish hiding in his long hair. “I want to know how you messed up” Yukie added as he chuckled and gently kissed the small fish.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

Even in his little fish size he could feel himself blushed. "I didn't properly think of witch kinda fish I want to turn into.." Julius said as his little body flashed purple.

Yukie's face was so big in his little size. He was just about as big as the merman's lips. So when Yukie kissed him, he was pretty much covered. The curse broke and after a flashed Julius was back to his normal self.

It was such a relif not having to fear for his lift. Any bigger fish could have found him as a little snack if yukie hadn't been around.

Julius pulled back from the kiss. Still with pink cheesk and avoided Yukie's eyes embarressed.

'Thank you.. mnh.. I think I'll head up" Julius shared his thoughts with Yukie. Before swimming back to the surface. He spotted a rock just sticking up over the water and went to that.

He placed his arms up over the rock to keep himself up while resting..

“I’m guessing magic takes time and a lot of practice?” Yukie asked curiously as he rested beside Julius wanting to stay close to him. “I wouldn’t feel embarrassed...I mean when I started learning to fly I broke a window, my arm...even cracked open my head and Ravens nose got broke” Yukie admitted as he relaxed beside Julius. “Honestly it was a mess. Did you ever had issues learning to fly a broom? Did you ever learn?” Yukie asked going off of movies and such.

Julius lay his head down on the rock at he listened to the other. He started to feel much better about his mistake as Yukie share some of his own with him.

When Yukie asked him about broom ridding Julius started laughing again.

"Haha. Oh sweety that is fake information. We cant fly on those thing for real. That is just from stories. They only way we fly is on familiars or plans. I can slow of break a fall if I would ever be that unlucky. But not fly." Julius giggled as he played with Yukie's hair.

"But I did once explode a cake on my 6 birthday as I tried blowing the lights out. Or almost drovning in the both because I didn't notice how much water I was making... My Nanny was really pissed at that time"

“I see, seems I might have a lot of wrong information” Yukie admitted with a chuckle as he stopped and looked over at a small childlike head poking up the small mermaid looking over. Seconds later another male poked his head up carrying a weapon for hunting and a bag of supplies. “Seems they are migrating.” Yukie mumbled amused by the merfolk

(I was thinking they would run into other mers too. Although my idea was more dirty ^///^)

Julius noticed Yukie looking back at something and turned to follow where the other's eyes landed.

He was suprised to see two other mer-people so close, staring back at them.

As far as Julius knew merfoks were really shy and mostly kept to themself because of how they had been hunted in the past.

"I can feel at least seven more nearby coming our way" Julius whispered as he had send out a sensing comand to the water.

Mers were pretty creaturs and beautiful. The fact that sailers often got lured to their deaths by their enchanting songs, were not just ghost story.

Julius could handle himself pretty well if the mers wanted to make trouble but he was still rather wary of them.

(Heh I’m all for dirty~)

“They might come say hi. It’s been years since I joined them on a year swim” Yukie admitted as he waved over to the two who ducked back down slowly making their way over with a group coming towards them. “I lived in the ocean for a year. It helped being able to hide away from everyone...it was after my first mates death I couldn’t take everyone’s eyes on me. To sink to the ocean was almost healing for me” Yukie admitted as the merman and child swam by them a few feet away.

Julius felt the need to comfort Yukie whenever he spoke about his past lover. His heart ached with pain for Yukie and the lose he must have felt in all that time.

He let go of the rock and instead put his arms around Yukie in a tight embrace.

"You don't need to sink down to the ocean floor this time" He whispered quietly as he lay his head down on the demon's shoulder.

"I know that I could never replace that person and that he has a huge part in your heart. I'm just so happy you allowed me into it too"

As the group got close. Julius noticed that they weren't communicating with human words like Yukie were. Instead they used short clicks like a dolfin would.

A few more merfoks came up to the surface interested in what was happening.

Julius looked away basfully as he saw a mermaid pop up. Here hug naked breats were floating and leaving nothing to the fantasi. 

"Mnh wow.. they don't even wear seashells like in the movies" Julius blushed embarressed as he refered to the animated story of the little mermaid.

Guess they couldn't show that to kids. He thought and he peeked bag at the group without staring to much a the girls.

He already knew the men's didn't hang loss like that simply from watching Yukie's form.

The Hunter from the group asked Yukie out using his clicks. "Are you here for the gathering as well?"

The gathering being the time of the year where young adult mers would gather and hopfully find a partner.

“No they don’t see a need to wear clothes unless they go up where it’s colder” Yukie explained with a small wave to the mermaids and mermen. Looking back at the male asking the question Yukie smirked and nuzzled into Julius. “Depends~ I’ll have to see if he wants to join.” Yukie added back in their language noticing the kids playing farther off with the elderly who where taking them back to their caves nearby to care for them while the adults did their business for the next two weeks traveling more to a island that was covered in a shore that was perfect for mating. Tuning to Julius Yukie chuckled before looking at him. “They are asking if we want to join in in the fun. They are heading to their breeding grounds. The adults leave the kids and elderly in my land while they travel” Yukie explained mentioning to the caves deep below them on the rock that housed their vulnerable during their mating season.

”if you want we can go and have fun~ the water is very warm on the island” Yukie added offering a fun sex trip to his mate.

Julius turned wide eyed to Yukie after he had asked him.

"Um..?" His face suddenly grew quit red.

He couldn't belive how Yukie could even ask him that to begin with. But then he thought about if this cam natural to the demon. Where some human too could be rather pervet. Julius was more the modest type.

"..." Julius didn't know what to say. He didn't want to admit to himself that a tiny bit of him was curious.

Suddenly two girls poped up infront of Julius and Yukie. As if sensing Julius was the unsure party, both girls smiled gently at him. The witch tried hard not to look lower than their necks but his cheek still burned with shyness.

"Hehe your bond is embarressed." One of the girls chuckled to Yukie.

"He has no need to be nervous. It is very natural and we'll all take care of you two." The second responded. 

When the girls wrapped their arms Julius and bought him alone without getting his permission first.

Julius tried to get free and he spun his head back towards Yukie. He looked nervous and because of the suddenly turn of event he was even panicking a little.

"Yukie I didn't say yes!" Julius yelled.

"Shall we follow?" The merman whom had spoken before offered Yukie his arm. It was clear to see that the merman fanzied Yukie. But merfoks wouldn't get between an already bonded pair. They could have sex but only if yukie wanted him as well.

The merman's tail brushed against Yukie's as he lead him along the way under water.

"You are very beautiful. If you would allow it I would be hornered to assists pleasuring you"

The two was fallen behind without noticing as the merman tried to charm Yukie.

Julius continue to struggle. He didn't know how he felt when his arms got held between the girls breasts. He had never been with a girl simply because he might be a late blommer and more interested in guys than girls.

But feeling those naked breasts again his skin did a little natural reaction.

"Um couldn't you pleased not. Hey don't !"

Both girls just giggled again. The human was so amusing to them. Saying he didn't want to come thought they could see it in his disires.

When the girls finally let go of him, Julius tried to turn back to find Yukie. Only to feel someone pull him at his foot to turn him.

Julius splash and kicked to get free till the hand released him.

Once it did he swam to the nearby rock and jumped up to get out of reach. 

Then his ear caught a sound that send a shivered down his spine.

Moans.

Julius turned to realizing that he was right in the middle of a giant orgy. All around, on the clift and in the water her mers either fucking, sucking or makingout heavily.

And it didn't just stop at straight couples there where three mermaids moaned and grinning against eachother right next to him.

Julius couldn't belive this was really going on.

He sat down and curled into a small ball. He tried blocking the moaning out with his palm as his eyes seached for Yukie, like a child having lost his parent in the shoppingmall.

He was embarressed to see that his dick was erected.

“While the offer is nice. I must tend to my mate first. His permission is the only way I’ll allow anything or anyone to touch me.” Yukie replied as he looked around for his mate. Despite his own desire to join in and satisfy his needs Yukie shook his head clearing out the desires of heat and desperate need. Seeing his mate had disappeared with the group Yukie swam off from the male in front of him and despite his desire to join in he was more worried about his mate getting lost or hurt. Looking around Yukie went off towards the island following his mates scent and about ten minutes later he saw his mate sitting in the middle of a very intense orgy on a rock. Swimming over quietly Yukie looked up at Julius from under the water reaching out a hand gently touching his mates foot gently with his hand. “Are you okay?” Yukie asked feeling guilty for throwing Julius into a part of his world he might not have been ready for.

Julius flinched when a hand suddenly touched his foot. They wouldn't force him if he didn't want to, right ?

He looked down at the person in the water and was so relived to see Yukie.

Without hesitation Julius slid back into the water next to Yukie and clung himself onto him. "Don't disappear again! I was so afraid when I could see you anymore." Julius sniffed into the demon's neck.

His face were stained with a dark red blush and the scent of Yukie had made him fully hard.

(He can do it as long as yukie is there to support and encourage him. Julius is a little scary-cat but I promise to bring in a exclusiv top for Yukie ^///^)

“I’m sorry darling. I got tied up in instinct and hormones” Yukie explained as he held Julius close having been worried he had gotten hurt. “I didn’t think I would be so easily swept away I looked back and you where gone.” Yukie added his hands gently touching his mates back in a soothing way. Feeling Julius poking him slightly Yukie blushed a little bit held his mate closer nuzzling into his neck a touch. “Do you want to go home?” Yukie asked gently giving Julius the choice to stay or go knowing that they had a few minutes to choose before Yukie got distracted again by his primal urges.

Having Yukie there sooth him and Julius could feel his speeding heart slow to a more stady beating.

He nodded against Yukie's neck before straightening himself back up.

"I understand so it's okay.. this" Julius waved a hand out aorund to refer to the orgy.

"This isn't something I am use too." He admit and thought it over, when Yukie asked if he wanted to go home.

If he had answered right off the bat then thd answer would have been yes. But Yukie looked like he wanted to stay although he was kind enough to offer Julius  a way out.

"You don't wanna go home just yet. Am I right?" Julius asked as he peeked at the demon facial expression.

“I’m intrigued by staying but I don’t need to. I have a mate now and I can fight my urges to join” Yukie replied as he looked at Julius resting his chin on his mates lap. “This kind of thing for the mermaids and mermen is normal and I won’t force you into something that might make you upset. Your still quite inexperienced when it comes to having a mate and being in love.” Yukie added not wanting to push Julius into something so strange and new. “I’ve had hundreds of years to get use to this side of my world. You haven’t.” Yukie added with a soft smile.

17 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“I’m intrigued by staying but I don’t need to. I have a mate now and I can fight my urges to join”

The young witch blushed even more. Well, they had been very good at seizing the moment.

Julius felt so happy hearing that from Yukie. Knowing the demon care so much for him and his feelings.

"..I think we should stay.." Julius whispered as he send the other a tiny nervous smile.

"I'm your mate. I should start getting use to these thing with you.."

The human ran his fingers through Yukie's hair and kissed him softly on the lips.

"Just promise you'll be here.. with me" Julius's words tickled arcoss Yukie lips. Then Julius's  mouth was back on his. Trying to deepen the kiss.

“I promise you’ll be by my side” Yukie whispered kissing back hungrily as he pulled Julius into his arms. Pushing him a little against the smooth rock Yukie kissed his mate deeper the water around them warm and very comfortable so he wasn’t concerned about his mate getting a chill from being wet. Breaking the kiss Yukie nuzzled into Julius his own body feeling his mates throbbing cock against his body.

Julius sighed happy as Yukie return his kiss with such passion.

His hands roamed over the male's naked back and shoulder. Trying to him closer while touching the other as much as possible.

He didn't flinch as his back pressed up against the smooth rock Julius had been using for support.

Mnh~" the young man moaned as his cock rubbed between their bodies.

Julius felt scared, nervous but also curious and exited.
His eyes looked back into Yukie's as they madeout.

Suddenly both of them felt strange hands on their bodies.
With Yukie there were a handsome male with strong features. He and very short  black hair and charming dark brown eyes.
He sendt them a smile as they looked at him. The merman was much wider than any of them and both his entire figur were covered in well trained mucles.
He was strong enough to bent Yukie over like a straw of grass and have his way with him. But the merman's touch were light and gentle. He waited for approval to join them.

On Julius part it was a blond female seahores whom caressed his hips and rubbed her hand between his butt cheeks.
She smile sweetly back at the pair

Yukie was surprised his face reddening as he looked at Julius. “Are you okay with them joining?” Yukie asked softly while trying to not pay to much attention to the new partners that where all to eager to join their fun. “If so I can have us go to the soft sandy area of the small island the sand is warm and wet so they won’t be out of the water” Yukie asked his voice soft and gentle as he talked to his mate.

Julius red face matched Yukie's as they looked back at eachother.

"Mn.. I wouldn't mind" he couldn't belive that he was turning so bold. He peeked back at the male behind Yukie.

He was really handsome.. and big.

The merman noticed him looking and sendt Julius a wink. Making the human blushed even more.

The seahorse wrapped her tail around Julius leg to anker herself.

"Oh you both just so cute!" The female said exited as she pressed her chest up against Julius's back.

Julius didn't think his face could be anymore red that it already was. If anything he would soon turn purple with all that blood rushing to his head.

Her breats felt like soft warm jellyfish.

"If you want more privatesy. We can change the settings" said the big guy in a smooth rough voice as he spoke.

He then lifted both Yukie and Julius into his arms and took off. The merman's speed were really a suprised. It was like that guy had a boat engine instead of a tail.

The seahorse couldn't keep up and had fell behind as the group reached the nearest sand beach. 

He lossened his grip on the two just enough to lift up Yukie chin to have him look back up at him.

"You are really beautiful. Your beauty caught my eyes the second I saw you." He merman said in that rough tone which only Yukie could hear. "I knew I had to be me entering your deepness and not someone else."

"Can I be the one? The one who claims your body"

“You have been given permission by my mate. But his word is law if he asks you to stop touching me for any reason his words are to be obeyed” Yukie whispered his body a little nervous as he looked at his blushing mate. Relaxing a little in the sand Yukies eyes went back to the male in front of him his tail sitting half out of the water so his long fins fell elegantly around him.

Julius's heart was racing in his chest as he watched the men just before his eyes.

Yukie was so beautiful no matter which form he was in. If there were a model magazin for supernatural beings Yukie could have filled each of it's pages.

Julius reached out and stroke his fingers along Yukie's chest and down past the line that faided over from skin to scales.

He heard the merman start talking to Yukie's but since he didn't understand any of it he just continued exploring Yukie's body.

The big male nodded back at Yukie and turned his eyes to the human.

It was usual but not rare to see a mers mate with humans. Heck Yukie was his type, but the female he had bonded with had the final saying in who they fucked with. And she had choosed the submissive human for a reason.

"Can I take your mate?" The merman asked Julius. But from the scared look in the human's eyes, he quickly tried to fix the misunderstanding. "For pleasur. I want to enter your mate, not take him from you."

Julius licked his lips and damn if that little unsecurity didn't just do something for him.

The human weren't as beautiful as yukie but the human was fairly charming. 

"Don't you wanna see that honey" a sweet voice said into his ear as Julius felt soft hands down his body and a cold figur press into his back.

He shivered as the seahorse caressed his chest and ass.

It felt so strange being touch by someone else infront of Yukie.

"You wanna see your man moan as he is taken from behind by this guy right.." she smiled as she looked down at the human's erection. "Yes you do" she teased and took his cock in her hand.

"Mn!" Julius grunted suprised.

The seahorse had planted dirty pictures in his mind of Yukie gasping under that mountain of mucles. What scared him the most was how much he wanted to see that.

"Can you nod honey. If that is what you want" 

Julius looked back at Yukie. He wanted to know if his lover was okay with this.

Then he nodded.

“Seems he’s fine with it” Yukie replied as he looked at the merman behind him before turning back to Julius and the woman. Looking her direction he smiled gently. “Please be very gentle with my mate. And make sure you let your body warm up more. Humans can’t handle the cold so it’s best he stay in the warmer shallow waters” Yukie added before turning to the male behind him. “And as for you. Don’t think this is a chance to produce children with me. That’s something that’s reserved only for my mate. I will be taking medicine after” Yukie explained not wanting to bare this mans children since he could carry. 

"Oh yes my bad I forgot how fragile humans bodies are" the seahorse said as she focused on absorbing the heat into her body.

8 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“And as for you. Don’t think this is a chance to produce children with me. That’s something that’s reserved only for my mate. I will be taking medicine after” 

The merman smirk as he caressed Yukie's chin.

"What a shame" he said and  kissed Yukie's cheek. "But I'll respect your chose. Now.. do I have permissions to touch you?" The mer asked as he gently pushed against Yukie's crotch hidden inside his tail.

He kissed along Yukie's neck and shoulder as his hands explored his body yo find the male's weak spots.

Julius watched his lover being touch and handled right infront of him. He couldn't take his eyes off them. He didn't want to miss it but at the same time he also felt jealous and fearful of lossing Yukie.

He woke up from staring at the two when the Lady held his knees up and pushed him back so his ass hung right in the air.

"Don't be afraid Honey, I'm just gonna get you ready." The seahorse answered as he looked back up at her. 

She extended her tongue that for a moment shocked him as it wasn't normal looking.

It was long, thin and spilt in two like a snake tongue.  He started to doubt what she really were when she lowered his lead between his legs and wrapped her tongue around his cock.

"Ah! Mn~so weird huf" Julius grunted as his head fell back in the sand.

His legs started to trembled as she brought her mouth down on him and sucked on that fresh young cock.

Julius blushed. His cock loved the way she sucked on him and each time he pulled back Julius would thrust his hips back in.

"Fufu.." the female chuckled with her mouth full and started poking at the boy's sweet little peach hole.

Julius noticed the change and shivered against her strong hold.

Meanwhile the merman with Yukie was fingering Yukie's hold and playing with his cock in the other. They both lay facing towards Julius and the seahorse so Yukie could keep a watch on his made. But also so the merman could watch his.

"Don't worry. She looks rough but is very gentle. Not to forget rather skilled with her tongue. Maybe she would like to tast you aswell." The male spoke low into Yukie's ear so only the two of them heard.

"You are so tight and I'm not really of the small size" he continue as he pressed his big cock against Yukie's tail.  It was wide like a fist and longer than what was the norm for a merman.

Julius cried out a loud moan that made him cover his mouth istantly.

The seahorse had moved downwards and was now tongue fucking the witch's butthole.

Julius's hips rock uncomfortablely. His body jerked in pleasure as she tomented his prostate. It was too much and too intense. His legs trembled  and his stomach grew hotter the more she extended that tongue into him.

"Ahmn! Ah mh no ah please not there!" Julius couldn't even crontrole his voice at that time.

The seahorse smirked. The human had been a good chose after all and he reacted so nicely to her venom. It wasn't anything harmful just a littel drug that would but the target into an  heat like stage. This meant the host would stay aroused until her eggs were fertile. Eggs she transmitteret into Julius's body through her tongue.

It was a secret no one but the female demon seahorses knew of. An secret even Yukie wouldn't have known.

Julius lay gasping in the sand once she removed her tongue from his wet hole. She licked her lips and could already tast the sweet fluid the eggs were creating to stay wet.

Julius shivered. He wasn't cold but hot and his stomach throbbed for something to fill it. 

"Mn more.. pleased" Julius practically begged as the seahorse left him there in the sand.

"What is you want honey?" She asked although she already knew.

Julius looked down and realizing what he wanted wasn't something she was able to give him. His body caved cock like a hunger that was pulling in him.

"Your mate is looking at you with such a tempting longing in his eyes" the merman saw to Yukie as he enter another finger going now at four.

“Your fine to touch and play as you please as long as you don’t cause any of my blood to spill” Yukie replied his body burning at the mans touch. Moaning lightly at the fingers entering and teasing his soft insides Yukie blushed as he watched his mate being reduced to a hot mess. Groaning softly Yukie leaned back into his lovers arms letting him have full control as he tried to be patient as more fingers where inserted stretching him all the more wider. “His eyes have always been so beautiful to me” Yukie whispered his heart caught by his mate who was so lustfully crying out in pleasure.