♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

"I am you main goal" Julius smiled happy to hear his lover thought so much about his well-being. Though it sounded cheesy, he kissed Yukie's cheek.

"I'm happy to hear it" he blushed a bit and stroke Yukie back as he wrapped his arm around him.

Julius lead his face closer to Yukie's ear and whispered. "You are also my number 1, sweety."

Rose groaned like she was in pain. "Get a room you two"

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

“We have many many times~” Yukie teased rose before kissing Julius’s nose. “Anyway, we should get out day started if you have classes you should go to them I’ll go set up the house so your comfortable when you get done” Yukie whispered to Julius before kissing his cheek and getting up so he could go.

'Holly shit you guys are animals' Rose was shocked at her father's words "Ew don't tell me!" She pressed her hands over her ears to block out anything that would follow.

Julius was blushing but still smiled as he looked into his lover's eyes.

"How will I know where to go?" He asked as yukie stood and kissed his cheek.

“I’ll come pick you up. I’ll be the man waiting in leather!” Yukie replied with a smirk. “Just behave and be safe” Yukie added kissing Julius one last time as he went off to the car waiting at the entrance for him.

Julius watched Yukie go eith a loning smile. He sat resting his chin on his palm with dreamy eyes even long after Yukie was out of sight.

"He has got it bad. Julius hello, your elbow is in your food" Rose giggled as Hunter tried waving his hand infront of Julius's eyes to get contact.

"Mnm" Julius sighed dreamily as he continue to think about Yukie's sweet kisses.

He was almost blind in love with the demon and when they weren't together he missed him.

"I hope you sober up for classes. Shit! Juli do you even hear me. You got physics up first!" Rose tried snapping him back to reality by flicking her fingers.

"I am fine Rose don't worry" Julius replied as he wripped the food off his arm.

"Naa, you still got pink love hearts in your eyes. But since it's you, we know you'll be fin" Hunter smirked.

It was way past 14pm when Julius ended his last class of the day. To be honest he could barely remember the last hour.

Julius had sended a message to yukie that he would be done soon halfway through class. And they had planed to meet up at the parking lot, infront of the school.

Julius was kinda nervous and exited all at the same time. He had tried to picture Yukie in tight leather wear and it had made him embarrassing hard right in the middle of a math test. He was already expecting to fail that one, luckily that test didn't count for more that a practice run.

Julius's hands felt sweaty as he got to the parking lot and took in the surrounding area.

There were some groups of young people hanging. One group in particular he recognised because it was the popular gang of rich kids. One also happened to be a witch. The same girl his father har tried to engage him too.

Julius turned his face away from the group as Diana noticed him. They had never had anything to do with eachother and barely talked. Maybe a quick 'Hey' and that was that.

She had been his older brothers girlfriend and fiancé. Julius didn't knew anything about her aside from the fact that she was loaded.

He liked to think that she had loved his brother but he had never thought to ask.

"Hey spellman! Hear you finally came out of the closet" a boy from the group he tried to ignor called out to him.

"Serious, Ken's brothers is a fag! Now that it just irony. Bet you Ken would have kicked his scrawny ass like back in the old days"

"Shut up. If you guy wanna come to my party next week stop talking bullshit" Diana hissed annoyed with the Boys and got into the car with her friend right behind her.

Julius tried not to pay them any mind, but he hadn't expected Diana helping him.

The boys hurried into the car snd from the looks of it they were arguing over something.

Julius turned away again. It wasn't his problem.

“My seems I should be happy I missed school” Yukie admitted as he sat on his expensive speed bike the male having been waiting out of the way of cars. Getting off Yukie smirked as he walked over to Julius his body dressed in all black and sporting a sexy black leather jacket. “You want me to rip into them?” Yukie asked willing to kick some ass for his mate

Julius turned his head at the sound of Yukie's voice. The moment he layed his eyes on the steaming hot guy in sexy tight black leather, the world around them faited away.

Julius's mouth fell open as his eyes ate the man up. Damn! Julius felt like a dog  cause he wanted to hump Yukie right there.

Even as Yukie stood right infront and looking at him. All Julius could was stare.

He would love to see the other move around in this outfit. Just to see where the fabric tightened as he punched those assholes in the face.

But.. that would only be more trouble than it was worth.

"No. They don't bother me" Julius said as he leaned over to kiss him.

"Ignor them sweety. What I wanna know is 

" How can one man be so incredible sexy in leather.. damn love you look like a  professional motorbike racer"

“I’m glad you think so!” Yukie replied with a hearty laugh having been pleased with Julius’s reaction and kiss. “I have a few different leather outfits for each bike though this sexy one is my favorite” Yukie mentioned as he looked at the very pricey bike that gleamed in the sunlight. “It’s about 50,000 just to purchase upkeep is easy but it goes pretty fast.” Yukie explained leading Julius over to the sexy bike so he could look at it. “Keep in mind I’m picking you up each day and I’ll be surprising you with something sexy I wear.” Yukie whispered in his mates ear.

Julius let out a little groan. "You do that Love. And I'll come running out here before you even hear the bell ring" he smiled like a guy whom had everything he needed in the world.

".. but, thought I really wouldn't mind it. You don't haft to pick me up each day." Julius said as they walked over to the bick.

Julius had never tried ridning  on a motorbicke before and the thing itself were sparkling big mother f###ing numbers. He barely dared to touch it.

“If I don’t pick you up every day I feel guilty for being gone with my work. Trust me I want to pick you up” Yukie replied as he straddled the bike waiting for Julius to get on. Looking at his mates nervousness Yukie chuckled. “If you want you can change into an animal if you can and I can tuck you in my jacket.” Yukie offered with a smirk.

"No it's okay.. I've just never been on one before" Julius admitted as he careful got up behind Yukie.

"Shouldn't we be wearing a helmet?" He asked just because he was nervous. Not that he thought Yukie would crash with him if it came to it.

Julius wrapped his arms around Yukie's chest.

He felt both afraid and exited to driv with Yukie. It tickled in his stomach like when he was litte and tried a rollercoaster.

“Mmh yeah you should” Yukie replied as he took off his and placed it on Julius making sure the strap was well secured. Turning back around Yukie started the bike the engine rather  silent as he took off taking them onto a highway down a fast but scenic route to his city home.

Yukie couldn't see it but Julius was blushed as the other strapped him in.

".. We really need two pars next time. I know you a strong and a demon. But you can still get hurt" Julius said just before Yukie released the breaks and let the bike move.

Julius held his breath as he felt the power of the engine pull them and made sure yo press himself tighter in against Yukie's back.

His head was on Yukie's shoulder as he watched the world move around them and felt the bike mover below as they turned.

Julius smiled like a little kid. He was having so much fun.

After about ten minutes on the highway they pulled off to a lovely mountainside beach house Yukie parking in the garage. Turning off the bike Yukie waited for Julius to get off so he could explore the pretty house. “ this one has a private beach so you can swim naked if you want or enjoy sunbathing” Yukie explained with a smirk.

Julius got off the bike and released himself from the helmet. With a small pop his head got free.

After hhe scaned the area with his magic to get a feeling of the place.

"Ah yes" Julius turned to yukie with a small embarrassment smile. "Because the first thing I would do is strikning down and walk around naked all day. Why do I get the feeling that is something would do?" He blushed as he gave him back the helmet. ".. maybe we could go for a skin dip after you showed me around?"

“It’s a pretty basic house. But! I would be glad to” Yukie replied taking Julius’s hand as he pulled him along for the house tour. Smiling he explained the design work with decorating and each room this house having five rooms and three bathrooms. Adding onto the kitchen basement and attic for storage it was rather nice. Taking Julius outside to the deck Yukie was glad to show him the beautiful ocean. “And bright side your commute is only 20 minutes away.” Yukie finished with a smile. “I think it’s pretty nice considering I bought it today” Yukie added having moved furniture out of the old house in the time it took Julius to get out of class and them to get there.

Thf house looked amazing. Everything was done in details and thought well through.

But what Julius loved about the house the most was that it carried thd same cozy home like feeling as it had back at Yukie's other house.

"You work fast when you put your mind to it" Julius smiled as he looked out over the blue ocean. "It's amazing. Can't belive it is so close to the city either." He put his arm around Yukie's back and leaned into him.

"You never stop to amaze me. If I didn't know better I would think I was dreaming." The witch closed his eyes and breathed the salty sea air in.

Then opended his eyes like he was determinant and ran towards the water. Throwing off his clothes in the sand..

"Come on! Didn't you want a dip" Julius called out over his shoulder just before diving into the waves.

Chuckling Yukie watched his mate before walking after him leaving his clothes on the steps. Chuckling Yukie stood letting the ocean waves rushing over his feet. Stepping into the water Yukie walked until it was up to his waist.

Julius let out a small squeal as his head resurfaced. The water had be colder that he had expected but once he was under his body temperatur slowly adapted.

Julius turned his head to see Yukie stop into the water and started swing towards him.

As the demon were at a  decent deeps, Julius was just infront of him. Floating in the water as he looked up at his lover.

Yukie was the most perfect man, Julius could ever admit to be attrative to. With marple light skind and a smooth lean, but still strong built.

His big clear blue eyes sendt a shiver through him when ever their eyes meet.

“You seem to like swimming” Yukie admitted as he smiled a little watching Julius float around. Standing in the water Yukie just watched his mate enjoying the ocean. “Remind me to take you scuba diving one day. I think you would like it” Yukie replied with a wink his body instantly changing into a pretty mermaid with opal colored scales.

Julius smiled as his lover change his form. He had seen Yukie's merman form back in the village once. He was just as cute now as he looked back there.

"Cute little fishy prince" Julius chuckled as he reached his hand out at stroke the hips in that scale tail.

“It’s more comfortable for me” Yukie replied as he splashed Julius a little. Circling around him with ease he smirked and stayed close to his mate as they swam. “Want to see the coral reefs? They’re pretty close.” Yukie offered wanting to take Julius to see the colorful coral and fish.

"Chiky fishy" Julius laughed as he tried to block the splash of water Yukie was sending his way.

"Corals yes I wanna see" he smiled exited to go exploring with Yukie.

The only one not pleased about it was the snake. Whom was left alone on the beach with Julius's clothes because it couldn't swim.

Julius followed Yukie's lead and dived as the other did. He didn't know a spell that could make him breath under water. But he could hold his air like any other.

Smirking Yukie lead him along to a nice rocky area the rocks filled with beautiful fish and corals. Looking at the giant rock you could see it from the house. “I planted these one year for fun the coral grew nicely.” Yukie explained as he changed and climbed up the rock to look at the tide pools that had small caves so the fish could swim in and out. “I come here when I need privacy but don’t want to travel long distances for my city work” Yukie explained with a small smile looking at the beautiful tropical fish swimming around.

Thought he couldn't reply or speak Julius could hear Yukie speaking under water.

The corals were beautiful. He loved the sight of those small colourful groups of tiny fish swimming in and out of the small rock towers. And the soft corals gently moving with the waves.

At some point he had to back up for air and turned up to the surface.

As he drew in air he thought about maybe he should change form too.

Julius thought about turning into a fish as he cast the curse. Only thing he realized as the change was done, was that he hadn't thought about what size fish he wanted to turn into.

He gasped once he caught onto that huge mistanke.

His form was that of those tiny fish he had just looked at. Terrified Julius swam to Yukie as quickly as his tiny fins could take him and hid into the merman's hair.

"Don't laugh okay. But I kinda need your help again." He said. "...I can't change back.. unless you kiss me" Julius was so embarressed that he thought he could die from it.