♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

"You can always go back. They'll know your face now" Julius replied although he didn't want the other to go. 

He was angry and sad but it still felt heavenly beeing in Yukie's arms.

His heart both melted and ached and he had to bite back a sob when Yukie said that he loved him and let him go.

Julius didn't move out of place. He just stared at his shoes as his eyes started to water.

"It was shitty said!" Julius wripped at his eyes with his sleeves. He peeked back at yukie. Julius wanted to be in those arms again but was too stuborn to act on it.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

“Mmh I can’t go back if my mate doesn’t feel comfortable going also” Yukie replied with a small sigh as he kissed his mates cheek while pulling him back into his arms. “Take as much time as you need in figuring things out” Yukie whispered not wanting to force his mate to go back or deal with anything else tonight.

Julius sighed as he leaned into Yukie's embrace and hugged him tightly.

"I don't care for any of those people. Bug I can't let if all be about me right now. You wanted to meet the witche's elder and I invited you to come so lets just get it over with" Julius said as he pulled out of Yukie's arms.

"Hold it right there!" The voice yelling out to them came from none other than Marcus. He didn't look one bit happy as he marched towards them.

"I hop you ard pleased with yourself Julius" he father frowned as Julius straightened his back.

"I would lie if I said otherwhise" Julius nodded  and felt kinda pleased to see how Marcus couldn't hold his temper.

"If you will let me. This is my boyfriend Yukie and the demon King I meantioned." Julius introduced Yukie again thought he could see from the was Marcus was shaking his head that the man didn't belive him.

"Yukie do your thing. I don't care if you make him shit himself at this point."

“God I love this part~” Yukie replied overly giddy to scare the man as he slipped off his clothes with ease and within seconds had changed into his demon form and was towering over Marcus. “Pleasure to meet you sir if you’ll excuse the lack of clothes I’d rather enjoy my suit in one piece” Yukie admitted as he suddenly was wearing a loose shirt and pants but by no means was hiding his beauty. “I have to say you’ve made quite an impression so far...to think your so cruel...and here I was hoping to work out deals like I did with most of your guests...but can’t blame your or them for not recognizing me it’s not often I show up to events and meetings like this” Yukie replied as he smirked deviously a male standing to the side watching before taking some photos of the two leaders.

Marcus took a suprised step back. There where rarely anything that could suprise the old witch. But seeing the person before him strip and transform his body into someone so horrifying, made the man fearly. Although none of that showed on his marble cold face.

"I do make deals with dark creaturs like yourself. If you are here to threaten me. Then you are threatening all of us. Now whatever trick or spell you have put my son under it this instant!"

Julius how just wanted to be left out of it huffed annoyed and yelled. "I'm not under any fucking spell. If you want grandkids, then make some yourself and leave me out of it!"

“You can still have grandkids they just might not look human...but then again if we marry he will have to deal with my kids” Yukie replied as he sat down on the steps looking at Marcus at eye level. “There’s always the option to have more kids but it’s to early for us in our relationship to rush into it” Yukie explained with a small sigh as he looked at Julius. “All I’m looking for is to unite our groups and work together nothing sinister, honestly did your people even evolve out of the dark ages? Demons don’t even carry magic or powers anymore they just look different from humans. The ones that can work personally for me and live away from the others in a safety village till they learn how to conceal and control their gifts.” Yukie finished as he waved over at the camera man who came to show him the photos and videos he had taken. “I have more men underground in the human world then you could dream of...now if you want to keep your reputation you’ll be a good father for once and listen to your son” Yukie added as he nodded at the pictures and video before the younger demon vanished into the shadows just proving Yukies power.

When Yukie said that demons didn't have magic or powers Julius pretented to cough.

"Cough~ cough~ liar cough~" Julius knew Yukie did have powers, even if he couldn't use magic like Julius.

Marcus was too busy eyeing the camera man appearing by the demon's sidd before vanishing.

The witch crossed his arms over his chest.

"And what good would it do to unite? The councle is very strict about mixing up with other kinds. Our blood line needs to be pure to create a strong witch."

“Other mixed demons dear....I don’t count.” Yukie replied to Julius with a small smirk finding his comment quite funny. Looking back at Marcus Yukie suddenly laughed. “Ha! Pure god your kind are so backward! I can’t wait to see how long your bloodline lasts eventually disease and early death follows or inbreeding course there’s always the chance you might not get any witches or they simply kill themselves before they can even be married off. But hell it’s up to you either try to play nice or don’t all that blood is on your hands not mine.” Yukie added as he sighed and with a wave of his hand made a chair appear and got comfy. “ Honestly I could care less about you wanting to join our world as partners, I only ask due to being nice and wanting to help out your kind. That being said we do have some pretty bad footage of you selling away your son in an arranged marriage. Hell, not to mention yelling and screaming at me I mean you may look down on demons but we are high ranking I own a lot of land and businesses and I can’t even count any business I don’t have a hand in lately. Hell I have appointments weekly to invest in more places, but that’s beside the point. What I’m concerned about is how your wording your people because it sounds very cultish when you mention keeping your bloodline pure. I mean I can understand to an extent since I’m the last of my kind and all those are mixed from other demons. Despite that understanding....I don’t think the rest of the world will... see it that way. Hell most politicians in the videos I’ve captured should be sweating wondering if your someone they need to avoid to please me” Yukie added as he looked at Marcus his eyes glowing. “I consider myself patient and caring but even I have my limits and if I deem you a threat then I’ll make sure your blacklisted” Yukie finished knowing with his ties and wealth he built up over the last two hundred years that he could be a force to be reckoned with.

• 2 weeks later...

Marcus looned furious as he bite the inside of his cheek in anger. He might be powerful but hd knew thd demon was stronger than him in both strenght and whatever yhe guy could pull out of his sleevs.

He hated the idea of working with this creatur. He was an elder, which meant he had both wealth and power. But if that incom was cut they would loss all that.

"I can't speak of this with you now. Since this would haft to be decided with the entire council present."

Julius whom stood leaning against a fake roman piller, folded his arms over his chest as he listened to the conversation.

"So you are gonna set up a meeting for this." Julius was proude of himself for not smirking as Marcus said.

"Yes. 

“Good. I’ll have my people contact  me when your ready. I except better behavior and more kindness during our future meeting I don’t deal with anyone being so cold or improper” Yukie replied as he stepped down and smiled at Julius. “Ready to go home?” Yukie asked offering his hand to his lover before kneeling and kissing Julius’s hand in front of Marcus proving Julius had the demon at his feet.

Marcus nodded. His throat was blocked with rage but he couldn't voice any of it out, before he had spoken with the Council.

But he could still send his son a cold stone hard look as the demon kneeled infront of the young man and kissed hos hand.

Through it hurted deep inside of Julius, he chose not to show it. He wouldn't let that man crontrole him and be a black mist in the back of his mind anymore.

Julius thewed on his lip and nodded.

"Yes please. I wanna go"

Through he still felt a little bitter about how Yukie had blamed him of two-timing earlier. The demon at least tried to make up for it.

Julius helper Yukie back up on his feets and pulled his arm around the other's wraist to keep the guy close.

"I guess, I wouldn't be expecting you to christmas then? Or any other gatherings for that matter" Marcus said frowning his perfect handsome face at Julius.

"..." What was the man expecting. He hadn't even bothered to contact him on his birthday. And since his brother's death, they had barely been in the same room and talked together. Let along spent christmas together.

"No. I meant what I said earlier. I've washed my hands of you. I just hope you happiness." Julius answered without looking at the man he had tried to earn the love he had urged for in years.

He didn't get to see how Marcus reached or the disgusting look on his face as they walked away.

Julius breathed in and rested his head on Yukie's shoulder as he mumbled his short spell to get them the hell out of there.

He moved them to his drom room because he didn't know where less to go.

But true to what Yukie had said, his things had already been packed and moved.

Now all there was left were an emty clean room with a bed and few furnitures.

“You okay?” Yukie asked as he looked at Julius worry in his eyes. “Well, seems I won’t be getting your fathers blessing anytime soon so I do hope you don’t expect that” Yukie admitted as he held out a box for Julius. “I meant to give you this in a more romantic setting.” Yukie added with a sigh feeling pretty low.

"Yeah." Julius nodded as he looked around the emty room before back at his lover.

"I kinda didn't expect him to in the first place" Julius said and looked down at what Yukie held out in his hand.

The box seemed somehow familiar but he couldn't remember where he had seen it before.

"What is this..?" He asked as he slowly picked the box up from Yukie's palm and opened the lid.

(My guess is the pendant and maching ring he bought from before)

“well it’s an engagement ring.” Yukie admitted with a small blush as he pulled out the other box holding the pendent. “And an accessory to match” Yukie added as he held out the box to Julius. “I honestly planned on proposing to you after maybe take you to dinner first. I didn’t think things would go the way they did. And there’s no need to rush an answer it’s a decision that needs a lot of thought” Yukie replied with a small smile.

Julius had no words. He just stared at the pretty ring for sometime.

Then without warning threw his arms around Yukie's neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

Julius had never felt such a rush of emotions. His eyes felt funny and stung like he was about to cry.

He felt happy, confusesed, angry and scared all at once. But most importantly he felt his love for Yukie beat loudly in his chest.

"You idiot!" Julius cursed as their lips parted.

"How can you expect me it refuse.. fuck.(sniff sniff)" Julius's tears were floating over.

He looked back at the ring in his hand and then to the pendant. It was the exact same he had looked at from before, and regreted not buying. 

Julius's eyes felt hot from the tears running down his cheeks.

He ran his fingers over the smooth rock on the pendant. "Well you put it on me?" He asked as his tears slowly started to stop.

Julius hadn't answered Yukie's question yet about the engagement. But his actions made it clear that he wasn't refusing him either.

Nodding Yukie carefully put the pendant on Julius admiring the placement and beauty of the piece. “It suits you beautifully” Yukie whispered with a smile enjoying his mates happiness.

Julius blushed as yukie said it suite him.

Well really Julius didn't normally wear  accessories. Not even a watch.

He had regreted not having bought it from the shop when he spottes it just because of that reason alone.

But now when it was a gift from Yukie he doubted he would ever take it off again.

"I love it" Julius smiled happy with his cheeks warm and eyes shiny.

The snake which everyone seemed to hav forgotten about. Were sound asleep in Julius's pocket.

"But I hav to ask Yukie.. do you really mean an engagement, like for real? Or just like you said. A way so that I can claime you as taken by me. So that the other tribes dosen't set anymore brides to you?" The witch asked as he felt a bit unsure about it's meaning.

“ I mean a real engagement. It’s a bonus I get the others out of my hair also” Yukie admitted moving away with a small sigh as he laid on the floor tiered. “I meant what I said and would love to have you as my bride” Yukie added staring at the ceiling his body clearly needing some time to rest. “For now though we need to relax here I need to breathe I’ve been using more energy then I should have.” Yukie admitted as he closed his eyes.

Julius looked from Yukie on the floor to the naked bed and sighed smiling as he shook him head.

"Sweety you'll get a cold or a sore back laying on tje floor. Here let me take care of you." He said as he swipped his wrist and made the single bed with sheets and all.

Then he used magic to gently levitate Yukie's body from the floor and walked him over onto the bed.

The bed was small but Julius could still just about fit beside Yukie on the bed if Julius lay on his side.

"There" Julius said as he pulled the blanket up around his lover an himself. 

"You can rest here and I'll stay with you" he leaned in and kissed Yukie's cheek. Then he lay his head down on Yukie's pillow. 

“That had got to be the weirdest experience yet” Yukie mumbled with a blush having never been moved with magic before. Laying down Yukie relaxed before falling asleep within minutes his body snuggling into juliuss.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

"I doubt it" Julius smirked as he placed his arm around the other.

Julius wasn't as tired or sleepy as his lover was. His mind was still working out this nights event.

His fingers played with the ends of Yukie's silky hair. And watchs the demon's chest gently raise and fall as he slept.

Julius tried closing his eyes and get some sleep. But though his body was tired. His mind was wide awake..

The snake crawled out after it was getting too warm below the blanket.

Julius felt the smooth scales crawl up over his neck and then stopped there. It wasn't moving for quit some time before Julius peeked one eye open to see what the little guy was doing.

The snake's head was right infront of the eye he opened.

It was kinda creepy to be honest.

"Stop that" he whispered very quiet but loud enough for the snake to hear.

The snak pulled it's head back and wagged it's tail end lige a little happy puppy.

~hungy~ it wasn't words. The snake communicated with him through feelings.

"Then go catch a mice or something" Julius answered.

The animal shook it's tiny head and pulled into their bond to try and show Julius was it wanted.

Energy. The answer was that the snake lived off Julius's energy. But only when he shared it.

Julius sighed and closed his eyes again and concentrated on opening the energy pool like he had last night.

The energy ran towards the enty pool like water and Julius could slowly feel himself getting more relaxed and sleepy as all the preasur lifted.

Soon he was snooring along side Yukie.

Sleeping deeply Yukie woke to a the sun shining brightly through the curtain less window. “Mmh coffee” Yukie mumbled as he got up and went over to the kitchen only to stand and stare confused at the missing coffee pot. Turning he looked around confused at where they where at.

Julius suddenly felt his living body pillow move and woke him from his slumper.

When Yukie left the bed, Julius felt cold and rolled himself into a ball as he pulled the blanket up.

"Mnh~5minuts more~" he mumbled sleepy.

The snake peeked out from it's hidding spot under the bed an tasted the air with it's tongue towards Yukie. Unlike it's master, the snake was full with energy.

“ I have work to get back to” Yukie replied as he sat beside Julius.”not to mention I’m in need of a good cup of coffee and some breakfast” Yukie added as he looked at Julius and kissed his head.

Julius slowly opened one eye, then the other and sat up in bed with a wide yawn.

"Okay okay. I'll take you over to the cafeteria." He said before slapping both cheeks with his palms to wake up.

"I can't cook and magic food is tastless. So it is very convenient" he added. Now with red palm mark on his cheek that slowly faited.

Julius leaned into Yukie and kissed him good morning before he slid out of bed. That was when he noticed that they had both gone to bed still with their suits on.. 'oh well, I'm dressed' he though before shoving it away and took Yukie's hand in his.

He lead the out of the building and down a small trail towards another.

It was sunday so most student around the dorms either still slept around this time. But there were still a decent number of young people hanging around the tabels in groups, eating breakfast from the buffe.

"You just fild a tray with what you want and then pay up front. But I got enought food points for both of us so don't bring out your wallet sweety" Julius smiled as he handled Yukie a tray.