♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

“Ah! Gentle please this ones always been more sensitive.” Yukie admitted with a reddening blush his body trembling as Julius’s tongue teased him. “I don’t like showing this form a lot..it’s a little terrifying for the normal demons” Yukie explained as he shivered and gently pushed his lover away with one of his feet the furry paw stretched out as Yukie covered himself with a blanket needing a moment. “Just give me a moment...please” Yukie asked his hormones raging but he was scared of hurting Julius.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

Julius gasped startled when he was kicked off of him and landed back on the bed.

He rose onto his albows and looked at Yukie's covered form for a moment.

Was Yukie ashamed of his form?

Julius crawled back ower and sat behind Yukie's back so he couldn't push him out of the way again as he hugged the demon frlm behind.

"You aren't terrifying to me" Julius said gently against Yukie's ear as his lips lightly caressed the earloop.

"You can show me and I'll still love you"

“I don’t want to hurt you” Yukie replied with a small half hearted smile his voice full of a deep sorrow. “I don’t like this form, it’s not pretty like all the others” Yukie explained as he looked away from Julius afraid of his touch of feeling him so close.

Julius hugged the demon more tightly.

"If you aren't comfortable showing me this form then why did you?" Julius asked as he tried his best to stay close.

"Yukie, don't hid from me. I wanna see your pretty face"

“I’ve never had sex in this form...I’m a little nervous” Yukie admitted with a blush as he looked at Julius his cock still hard and throbbing under the blanket. “I...I am unsure about how I look and feel looking like this because I’ve always looked human” Yukie admitted clearly uncomfortable in his own body.

"You are human in here" Julius placed his hand over Yukie's chest right above his heart.

"That is why I don't fear you. No matter which form you take. But we don't haft to if you don't want to. I just want a deeper contion to you but if you aren't ready I'll wait" he said as he gently pulled the blanket out of the way so he at least could kiss Yukie's cheek.

“ I want to.” Yukie replied with a small blush at the kiss. Looking at Julius Yukie pulled him closer on his lap his arms wrapping around him. “I want to feel me inside of you~ I want to fuck and make my mate moan” Yukie whispered S he snuggled into Julius more feeling rather safe

Julius let himself be pulled into his lover's lap. He felt perfectly safe there in the demon's embrace as he returned Yukie's smile right back at him.

But though he wanted to hear those words, he could still feel his cheeks warm up again.

"I like that idea" Julius admitted as he tried not to look down at that huge black cock again as he felt it poke at him.

He would only be caught staring again if he looked.

Instead he tried to turn his attention elsewhere and kissed Yukie's lips. When the kiss got deeper he avoided cutting his lips or tongue on Yukie's sharp fangs.

“I’ll be very gentle~” Yukie whispered between the deepening kisses. Snuggling more into Julius Yukies tail twitched and swayed back and forth almost agitated as Yukies  sneaky hand went down to his own cock to show it love.

Julius hummed in responds to Yukie's words as their tongues danced against eachother.

When he pulled his face back there were a long string of sticky salivia connecting them un until it brok apart as Julius turned his head to see what Yukie was doing.

The sight of Yukie jerking himself were rather hot to watch and he groan approvingly.

"So hot" 

“Mmh this form is really really needy when it comes to sex” Yukie whispered his voice almost a whine as he nuzzled into Juliuss neck. “I want to be inside you please?” Yukie asked his voice almost a beg as he continued to stroke and tease his frustrated cock.

"You can" Julius replied as he lifted himself up on his knees so he had his thighs apart right above Yukie lap.

He held onto Yukie's shoulder with one hand to keep his balance. While the other reached behind him to guid the demon's cock as he slowly lowered himself onto it.

"Mn... ah... uhm" Julius felt the tip enter him and felt how it only got wider and wider. Streaching his insides much futher than he had even gone before.

When the mushroom head finally popped past his tight ring mucles the witch sighed as the pain he had felt subsided.

His back did hurt but that was just like the first time they done it.

"Mnh just give me a second" Julius grunted on shaking knees. He didn't really dare to take then lenght in. Fearing he would cum the second Yukie cock hit his prostate.

“God your tight” Yukie moaned his tail swishing happily as he blushed and groaned trying very hard to stay still and let Julius take this at his own pace. “Mmh you feel so good!” Yukie whispered as he gripped the sheets under him fighting the urge to give into his demon instincts.

Julius felt his face grow glowing hot with Yukie's words. He was happy he was pleasuring his uncertain lover.

Especially since he wanted to give Yukie's a positiv experience in his demon form..

He gathered up currage and slowly lowered himself futher. 

He wasn't sure why but every inch he took in made his body tremble. Like he was being tickled or similar to it.

His voice came out as tiny moans. Right up until Yukie's dick scratched his prostat. Then the witch thrusted his hips back up so quickly that he loss balance and fell chest first into Yukie.

He was panting as his knees gav out.

"Ah.. mnnh. Can't move my legs" Julius continued to tremble as the cock in him throbbed.

"..I feel you so much more that it's making my knees weak" the human blushed as he looked down to see their bodies connected.

"You fill up in every part of me..  it feels so good"

“Mmh you feel so good!” Yukie moaned as he carefully moved Julius under his body so he could do the work. “Might have to warn you about something with demons~ when we mate it can be for days due to our stamina.Since I’m all pent up it will only be until we both cum and then we can lay together until I can remove myself from you” Yukie whispered his cock swelling a little more trapping Julius on him as his tiny little bumps appeared at the bottom inside Julius keeping him from slipping off. “Demon sex (pure demon) is a whole other world of sex~“ Yukie purred before moving his hips nice and slow his cock moving in and out but not allow Julius to leave it as his cock full of grooves and bumps adjusted and pleasured every inch of his ass.

Julius blinked and the whinched as he felt Yukie grow even bigger.

"Warn me ahead next time.. ahh damn"

Julius couldn't focus for long when the other started moving.

"Um.. ahh.. oh fuck" the witch moaned as his body was pleasure on a whole new level.

The bumpes on Yukie's cock felt so strange just extreamly good as they massaged his insides and made him feel tingeling and raw.

“It’s not something that so easy to bring up like a favorite flavor of ice cream” Yukie replied his hips grinding and bouncing as the slippery skin continued to wiggle and squirm inside of Julius. “Besides how do I explain that I have a cock that changes form and such all the time?” Yukie asked knowing his demon cock was made for sex of all kinds and adapted to that for procreation and mating pleasure. “Besides next time you see it it might be smooth and pointy or there could be two to shove in”. Yukie added with a small moan his body trembling in pleasure as he continued to fuck Julius his beaded cock swelling a little more as it added more beads to rub against the males insides.

Julius's body shivered and his hands flew up to cover his mouth as Yukie's dick hit a perfect angle.

"Ahhh! Shirt!" Julius fought back tears as his body arched off the bed.

He was getting too much pleasure that should have been impossible to receive..

His skin burned hot where Yukie's skin meet his as he thrustef into him. And the air was so thick with the demon's black magic that Julius felt Intoxicated. As usual his body absorbed the icky blackness like a sponge. But it was a lot more energy than what Yukie normaly leaked out.

Maybe because he was in his demon form?

Julius couldn't think anything af that at the moment his brain was turning yo mush.

His eyes were small unfocused as if his was drink off the pleasure when his arms reached outgir the male.

"More.. hm closer.. c-can kiss like mnh this" he begge wanting to feel ever part of his lover's body as they made love. "Please.."

“Shhh” Yukie whispered gently kissing his mate as they gave in to all of the pleasure. Groaning fucking and kissing Julius Yukie was in heaven and soon came inside of Julius. Hardening again Yukie groaned and continued to fuck him until he came seven times more just filling his mate full until he was to exhausted to continue.

Julius's mind was completly blank as his lover pleasure him over and over again.

His eyes saw stars as hd screamed out Yukie's name in extacy. The male's body was a temple and Julius's worshiped the god with every drop of sweat and cum.

He didn't keep count on how many rounds they had kept at it. He had lost most of his strenght after the fint.

Julius were soaken wet between his legs and felt covered in seemen when the demon finally held still.

Julius's throat hurted after all that crying and moaning. He was panting with no strenght in his lims as he rested against Yukie's chest.

He felt the weight of the member inside him as he passede out.

Looking at Julius Yukie smirked before kissing his cheek and snuggled down beside him. Nuzzling closer Yukie groaned a little as his cock throbbed and stay swollen for an hour before finally going down and releasing his prey. Settling down more beside Julius Yukie yawned and decided to sleep for awhile.

All that darkness flowing into him to be converted was too much for Julius's to carry by himself. His magic pool had more the expaned teen times in size, but the dark energy from Yukie were still getting sucked up even as he lay unconscious.

A New pool opened and  the overflowing magic ran towards it takling the pressure off Julius's.

The pool expane fast and grew more than a 1000 times bigger that his own.

It continued to grow and looked endless, like looking out over the ocean.

And then it stopped.

He had taken so much of Yukie's power that they now were equal powerful. That was what witches did when they had sex. They shared and took eachothers energy. In this case it was Yukie whom had been the most powerful partnere. In this case Julius's had taken about 1/3 of that power more then enought for Yukie to notice once he woke again.

When Julius's opened his eyes, he was meet by Yukie's handsome demon face. His eyes where still closed so Julius guessed he still slept.

They shared the same pillow and lay close enought for their lege to me entangeled in eachothers.

Julius didn't mover as he watched his lover's form in the weak morring light. The horns looked strange but not unapperling on the male. The tail was wrapped around his waist to keep him close.

Julius lowered his hands under the blanket to touch it.

He didn't know what he had expected but not the soft warmth.

Then something wrapped itself around his wrist something colder.

Julius jerked his hand back suprised and found himself staring at the creatur around his arm.

It was a white snakke with yellow eyes looking right back at him.

'What the hell?' Julius didn't have any fear of snakkes but then again he had never held one before either.

"How did you get here?" As Julius whispered the snake did something ord. It tilted it's head, like it was listening to him.

He felt a pull in his chest like a responds to his question.

"... shit" Julius cursed once he figurer out what that pull was.

Last night he and Yukie's coupling had made him a familiar.

(Oooooooh! Snap!)

Groaning a little at Julius’s voice Yukie hid under the blankets more his body exhausted and demanding to sleep for the next three days. “It’s to early to get up and we aren’t fucking again for a few days at least” Yukie mumbled half awake while going under the blankets more to bask in their warmth.

Turning his heard towards the other Julius couldn't help but to chuckle as his lover. He could still see the horns poke out.

The snake slid off his arm and went behind the pillow.

"Sorry sweeti, you can sleep some more" he said as he hugged him an placed a gently kiss onto one of the horns.

He was sure Yukie would be tired. Heck even he was, but then again the reason why he had woken in the first place was because of his aching bladder.

"I'll be right back in a moment" he whispered against the blanket before  pulling away again. He let the snake be where it was as he mover to the toilet.

His legs wrobbled unsteady like a newborn and his backside were sore and hurted like hell.

They weren't doing that again any time soon Julius agreed as he made his way to releve himself.

The snake stayed in place. But since it was just a newly born it already started to miss it's master. It was trying to decide where ever to followe or stay. It lingered on the nightstand.

“Why is there someone else in the room?” Yukie asked with a groan as he looked up his eyes meeting the snakes. Sitting up he frowned a little and looked at the creature. “I haven’t knocked up anyone so if your here for child support or to claim I’m your father I’m not” Yukie replied to the snake annoyed it was inside the room since he liked his privacy.