♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

Kissing back Yukie sighed a little trying his hardest to behave and not ruin their hard prepared lunch. After afew good minutes Yukie broke away putting his hand up to let Julius know to stop. “Any more and I will be undressing you” Yukie warned taking a long break to move away his body burning for Julius but he knew he also needed to focus on actually eating. “Besides that I need to try and eat more of I keep skipping meals I will have to substitute with blood and rawer meat” Yukie explained as he smiled a little awkwardly knowing he had to keep maintaining his health. “Not only that but you need to eat we have our whole life’s for sex and snuggling” Yukie reassures his adorable mate.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

When Yukie pulled his hands in the air, Julius tought it was a funny weird way of telling him to stop.

"Sorry I just couldn't help it.. your lips are really kissable" the witch winked as he slid off yukie's lap and back in his own seat.

He remember yukie talking about this earlier when Julius had let him drink his blood the first time. And by the reaction it did Julius wasn't in a hurry to offer him blood any time soon as long a proper food would do.

"You make it sound like that is all you want to do" Julius teased with a giggled as he picked his fork back up.

Not that he minded if it was true.

He might just have started, but he was really enjoying sex and the closeness it gave him to yukie.

Though on the other hand he also wanted to spent time with the demon out of bed and interact with him socialy.

Julius ate more food till he was full and leaned back completely full and maybe even a bit sleepy.

All that crying from before had made his eye dry. Pluse now with a full stomach and comfy settings he could do with a nap.

Stretching his body he asked yukie what there was planed. He had ony arranged for the meeting with the elders. And now with that all taken care off he didn't know if they would be leaving or if Yukie had other things needed to be done.

“Well I plan on shopping in the town, visit some old friends and greet the new families you know the typical storybook prince stuff.” Yukie explained as he cleaned up their dishes and set them aside to be taken away. “For some reason everyone enjoys it and if I’m a touch honest I enjoy getting to visit it makes me happy knowing everyone is fine. Plus it allows for me to hear any silly requests that might get put lower on the todo list if the elders deem them less important.” Yukie finished with a yawn wanting to nap but he had other plans. Stretching Yukie looked at Julius with a small smirk, just out of curiosity how well can you ride a horse?” Yukie asked offering his hand to help Julius up.

Julius was only a bit hesitant as he took Yukie's offered arm to help him stand.

"Yes, I can not ride. Never even sat on one before.. what are you thinking off?" He with a sheepish look. He was a city boy after all and jis parents hadn't been the kind of people to ever bring him to places like a petting zoo.

“Well then you’ll ride with me today to visit the villages you should at least see more outside of the shrine” Yukie explained amused by Julius. “Come and follow me” Yukie added basically dragging Julius off out of the shrine and down a small stone path for a little bit till they reached a stable with three horses. “Every shrine keeps at least three types of transportation for me and any guests” Yukie explained as he went and unlocked a stall gently petting a beautiful buckskin horse.

Julius like to see Yukie exited and happy. It was alway fun to see where or what he lover where up to when he got like this.

He might be a bit doubtful about the entire ridding thing but he figured he could try to be brave for yukie.

Julius felt a soft spot in his chest warm at the sight of yukie with the giant horse with gentle eyes.

"Do you know all the horses or is it some kind of magic or conection?" Julius asked as he slowly took a few steps closer to the par til he stood beside Yukie.

He wanted to try and touch it but was a bit fearful about it bitting.

"Um, will it bite if I touch it?"

“Each one of my horses I raise from infancy. They usually stay in the fields back home but I had three brought here for travel.” Yukie explained happily letting the gentle male. “None of them will bite or kick they are gentle souls.” Yukie explained as he moved away so Julius could pet the creature making his way over to the others to let them out to follow. “ go ahead and say hi they should meet you since your my mate” Yukie added going into the small shed and brought out some reins and a nice saddle.

Julius slowly held his hand up but as Yukie walked away je paniced slightly so it was hanging in the air. Until the horse pushed it's nose into Julius's palm.

Julius was both suprised and kind of honored that the horse wanted him to touch it.

The horse moved it's lip to lightly scratch the inside of Julius's hand. Telling him that it wanted him to start petting it.

Julius smiled as he started petting the big gentle giant.

When he felt two more horse mouth grubning his back. Julius laugh at how they tickled as they sought out som affection as well.

"They really are sweeties" Julius said, now completely covered with horses.

One nuzzeled with his short hair, another sought out treats in jis pockets and the last one just enjoyed the petting Julius wa giving it.

By the time yukie was back outside Julius had the horse smell all over him and he looked like he was really enjoying himself.

“They seem to like you” Yukie exclaimed with a happy chuckle walking over to the tan one and with ease saddled him. Once everything was all set up Yukie offered the bit for the horse who took it without fight and allowed Yukie to adjust the harness and reins. “Want to give them a treat?” Yukie asked holding up three sugar cubes one in between each finger.

Julius watched on as yukie readied the horse while still petting the two others.

Watching Yukie put that sadle on the horse kinda made Julius imagin him in one of those old westerens movies with cowboys and all.

"Do they really like sugar?" Julius asked as he reached out to pice one of the cubs and offered it to the horse closest to him.

It ate it gladly and liked at his palm for more. "Hehe, guess they do"

“They are terribly spoiled like all my pets. They spend the winters with the centaurs where it’s warmer and the summers back home in the demon village” Yukie explained as he smiled and gave all of his babies many kisses and pets. “Weird as it sounds I had to watch a video on how to do this so it might not be perfect” Yukie mentioned waiting by the saddle for Julius to join him.

Julius smiled as he chuckled. "Well most people now of days learn off videos for Youtube or other sits too. So you aren't as weird as you might think"

"I've learned alot of stuff that way too" he said as he walked over next to Yukie. ,"Right now, I wished I had known that I would some day be riding, so I could at least not make a fool out of myself, next to a man I want to look good infront" Julius got a bit of pink in his cheeks as he looked at the saddle.

Thinking, "Oh boy'

“Please as if I’d let you fall or look anything but perfect in front of others...in front of me however-“ Yukie teased with a small chuckle before with a touch of effort put Julius on the saddle carefully Yukies whole body being supported by his single foot carefully balanced on the saddles foothold. “Don’t worry about getting in and out that’s going to be my job when it comes to riding” Yukie added clicking his tongue to mention to another horse who cane over and stood still so Yukie could use him more as a step stool to finish getting up. “Anyone else would have been stomped into the dirt” Yukie groaned finally sitting on the horse after his awkward climb up.

Julius tensed up as he was seated in th front of the saddle. It felt so weird having such a hug beast between his legs.

... okay maybe not if he thought if it like sex. But this was something much more different.

Julius blushed abit as he felt Yukie's body up against his back. But then reminded himself and his youthful member that now wasn't the time to think of that hard body pressing into him. Or how his back heated as the horse moved.

"Umh I think I could learn how to if you would teach me." The witch blushed as he tried to look straight ahead of them.

“ I wouldn’t mind teaching you how to ride, you need some practice” Yukie teased nudging Julius’s leg into a better and safer position. “We can learn after your fancy party. I can take you to see all the villages and we can do a two week long camping trip if you feel like it!” Yukie added smiling happily as he rested and arm across Juliuss waist his hand resting on his lovers lap.

Julius smiled as he looked back at the other over his shoulder. "Then I have to remember to get one of those cowboy hats just to macth right" he joked.

"No but really, I like that idea" he said as he leaned in closer to Yukie's chest.

It startled him once the horse moved at first, but after a bit Julius was starting to get use to the ride, at least enought to enjoy it.

But what he liked the most was having the warmth of Yukie's body embrace him and feel his breathing tickle down the back of his neck.

Smiling a little Yukie snuggled into Julius more enjoying the warmth of his body as they continued down the path. “I love you” Yukie whispered into Julius’s ear his breath warm against his lovers flesh as his arms wrapped more around Julius’s waist. “Promise me when we have a free day you’ll go somewhere special with me for the day?” Yukie asked his heart fearful Julius would deny him that request.

Julius felt like the a bean in a pot as Yukie squeesed him tighter.

He couldn't help the shiver that went down his spine as he felt Yukie's breath tickle the back of his ear.

Some place special? The witch looked back at the other curious. "Gladly.. but where too??"' He tried asking.

“Mmh not sure yet. Give me some time to think over where we can go. Do you have a passport?” Yukie asked curiously nudging the horse down a different path to take a more scenic route:

"I do" Julius answered. "Back at my family's estate. I can just pick it up at the party, that shouldn't be any trouble" he smiled as he leaned back into Yukie's body and looked at their surroundings.

"It is really beautiful here, and so peaceful.." Julius added as he held his own hand over the one on his waist.

“I make sure the forests are healthy and kept peaceful we don’t allow hunting that isn’t permitted by me” Yukie explained watching a few deer pass by. Snuggling into Julius’s neck Yukie smiled happily for a moment, “I love you~” Yukie whispered just enjoying the moment and the peaceful atmosphere. Looking over a bit he chuckled at seeing a group of younger fairies and demons running over to say hi excited to see them both. “Seems we have some company” Yukie whispered with a small sigh.

The witch blushed as he heard his lover say that he loved him. It made his indsides feel warm and fuzzy.

He squeezed Yukie's hand again and intangled their fingers together.

"And I you" he smiled just before he heard the next part and turned to see the kids com running to greet them.

He kept holding yukie's hand close even as they came over.

A few adults noticed it at shared small knowing smiles with eachother.

"Hey my lord! hey Yukie!" The children all greeted exited. They didn't know about how Julius were and send him curious looks.

"Who is your friend.?"

Looking at Julius lovingly Yukie smiled holding his hand just a touch more. “This is my mate his name is Julius.” Yukie explained resting his head on his lovers shoulder. “I brought him out here to meet everyone and get to know more of what I do” Yukie added with a small smile quite happy to introduce Julius as his mate.

Julius smiled shyly at the people gathering around the hores. His heart fluttered like a butterflies wings when Yukie introduced him to the group.

It was weird meeting so many new people who all meet him with nothing but smiles.

The weight of Yukie's head on his shoulder made he calm and at ease.

"Mate, mate Julius. Nice too meet you" the childen smiled as the practically danced around the horse without spooking it.

"Nice too meet you all too"' Julius returned the kids cute greetings.

"Are you just passing through or are you headed to the village now?" A young lady asked with a child on her hip.

“Heading in to visit before we need to head home. I have some plans but eventually over the summer I’ll be visiting each village for a week if I can.” Yukie explained seeming much more relaxed around everyone then he ever did alone at home or out in public. “I thought I’d show Julius the closest village before we take a nice trip to view all of them” Yukie finished kissing Juliuss cheek softly.