♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

Blushing red at Julius’s words Yukie instantly went and snuggled Julius closely burying his face into his lovers shoulder. “I love you, your my favorite person too!” Yukie exclaimed his heart overjoyed by Julius’s words. “I’ll make sure to keep us close together” Yukie whispered wanting to give Julius the world if he could. “Might make my gifts awkward later after your party, but I’m sure in due time you’ll forgive me” Yukie mumbled with a blush having already moved Julius into his home and he had set aside three rooms for his mates collection of stuff now knowing that he had everything more or less. Nuzzling into Julius a touch more Yukie relaxed with him under the warm water his hands enjoying the touch of his mates soft skin.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

Julius felt warm and happy in his lover's embrace. He giggled as Yukie's breathing tackle him for the short moment it took him to guid both of them into the shower.

"Gifts???" Julius asked as he caught that from Yukie's mumbling.

"I already had my birthday weeks ago you know.. " He said as he gently slided the wet fallen hair out of Yukie's face.

"What are you planing? Should I be worried" he teater as he tried to pull himself closer to the demon.

The shower was only so big that they could barely turn around and stod Robbins against eachother as the water washed the sweat and the smell of horse off.

Julius placed butterfly kysses along Yukie's neck up til he got to his ear.

He nibbled on that erogenous zone just behind the ear. he had discovered it not long ago while they had made love.

“And I never got you a gift~” Yukie replied with a small smirk willing to put up with Julius’s fury at this point. “Mmh you might get angry with me, might send me to sleep on the couch for a few weeks” Yukie admitted with a small chuckle amused by how handsy Julius was becoming. “Can’t day I would blame you though” Yukie teased poking at Julius as he easily ran his hands over his mates body to help him wash off ignoring his lovers nibbling quite easily.

Julius pulled back to really try and see if yukie were pulling his leg og not.

".. Yukie... what did you do?!" He asked the other in a more serious voice as he tried to pin point any hits in the demon's face.

He even reached down to stop Yukie's hands because they were distracting.

He didn't want yo get angry at yukie. God knew that they hadn't even had a fight once in their newly formed relationship.

He wasn't angry as of yet, but knowing that Yukie expected him to me made him worried.

“Your a spoil sport...so the first gift is I’ve moved you into the main shrine into my home” Yukie admitted blushing a little finding a stern Julius rather adorable. “I also started putting together your mate announcement~” Yukie added with a small snicker clearly teasing Julius even more.

- - - Updated - - -

?Your a spoil sport...so the first gift is I?ve moved you into the main shrine into my home? Yukie admitted blushing a little finding a stern Julius rather adorable. ?I also started putting together your mate announcement~? Yukie added with a small snicker clearly teasing Julius even more.

"Oh..." was all that left the witch's lips when yukie had told him.

One part of him was a bit offended that Yukie hadn't asked him first and that someone else had gone through his things and packed up his room at the school.

He lossened his grip on Yukie's hands as his eyes wandered sideways.

Julius's face was hard to read. It looked like the news shocked him.

"When you say that you've mover me into your home, does that mean like you want to be around me? As in livlig together??" Julius asked. Trying to really understand what the other was telling him.

"And what is a mate annonceret?"

“I don’t like you being so far away. So I thought you could live next to me when you are out of school and when you go back I can stay closer to the city maybe we could rent an apartment if you don’t like the commute” Yukie explained knowing all to well he should have asked but, well he really was afraid Julius would say no to living with him. “You’ll have your own rooms and you’ll have as much space as you want if you don’t want to live so close.” Yukie added not meeting Julius’s eyes. Blushing Yukie still unable to meet Julius’s eyes looked away for a moment “it’s...kinda like a human engagement except instead of getting married right away I’m announcing that I’ve taken a mate and well your taking that place by my side so you have any say on me accepting any mates. It’s kinda a nicer way to tell others to fuck off and not join our relationship because they would need to get your acceptance “ Yukie admitted feeling overly guilty for doing such horrible things without Julius’s permission.

Julius stood stunned as he listened to Yukie explaining. His brain couldn't even figur out why or if he was crying because of the warm water running down his face. But his eyes started to sting and his vision blurried as his eyes got filled.

Julius suddenly hugged Yukie very tightly. He wrapped his arms around the demon and pressed himself as closely against Yukie as he could.

His face was pressed into Yukie's shoulder to hid his ugly teams.

"Of cores I wanna live with you stupid!" Julius tried nog yo som but couldn't keep his voice frlm shivering.

"Yes yukie I wanna be with you. I'm pissed that you didn't ask me f?rst. But also can be made at you. Goosh I'm dl happy I feel like my chest is gonna burst with bedes." Julius sniffed.

“I didn’t want to stress you about packing and moving with this trip and your fathers party after I thought it might be easier to just do it myself.” Yukie explained having had some helpers but they where little dolls so it’s not like they saw anything or where creepily touching Julius’s stuff

"You can stress me with something as importen as THAT.!? he yelled into Yukie's shoulder before rupping his eyes on it .

"God yukie" Julius couldn't even finish what he was going to say next because he had emotions cloaking up in his throat.

He wanted to kiss the man as well as hid him upside the head for worrying him.

"So this mate annoncment means that I can officially call you mine right..just make sure you want this, I will not let you take it back once you do because then you are mine."

“I’ve already started making your kimono. Call it an early wedding gift” Yukie replied smiling quite happily at the beautiful pieced art he had designed in his head. “Trust me I’m sure about this I don’t contact the spider demons unless I have to” Yukie explained as he soaped you Julius’s body still amused by his reaction.

Julius couldn't help but to blush hard at the word 'wedding gift' "I've never worn one before though." He said shyly as Yukie's hands ran over his body.

He lifted his eyes to Yukie's Chester as he started to wash the demon's front. "You may haft to help me again.. mh but wait.. would it bring back luck if you say it og what??" Julius was getting so confused but all this.

Was he getting married?

“No, maybe I’m putting it wrong it’s not like a human wedding dress but more of like...” Yukie replied thinking for a moment his hands stopping as he tried to put it into words. “It’s like maybe a promise ring? It means there’s a possibility of marriage in the future the one wanting to get married has it made and then gives it to their lover if it’s well kept and loved then when they get ready to marry it can be worn showing how much the “bride” wanted to get married to their partner” Yukie explained with a frown hoping it came out right. “It’s a strange but fun custom I came up with while drunk. Didn’t think it would actually take off and be popular” Yukie admitted with a small sigh.

Julius nippede on his bottom lip while yukie explained.

"Mnh that is quiet drifferent, but not a bad idea. Well no matter what I will still take good care of whatever you give me to start with" he smiled as gently ajusted the sprayer so the soab could get washed off.

"And it is a good idea. Although I would aprove of you being drink as you made it. The witch shook his head but didn,t try to sturre anything up og drewl in the past.

"Should I give you somethinge too then?"

“I was lonely and bitter wanted to make others suffer because I was hurting so much inside...never thought it would catch on” Yukie admitted with a small frown his lips kissing Julius’s head ever so softly. “I will not object to you getting something to mark our courtship.” Yukie whispered deep down really happy that Julius wanted to pick something out for him.

"I don't mind" Julius smiled as he leaned into his lover. "I want to court you as well.. You are going so far for my sake that its only fair for me to do something back. I got an idea, but It needs some testing before I will know it works"

Taking half a step back Julius washed the soab out of his hair. After he slided out of the shower and wrapped himself in a big warm fluffy towle to dry up.

“Well then since we agree how about I set up our bed and we can snuggle down or order snacks?” Yukie offered his hair taking longer to rinse. Stepping out Yukie grabbed his own towel and wrapped up snugly in it.

Julius smiled as he came over with the towel to yukie as the demon stepped out of the tiny shower.

"I like that ideer, just no snacks to me. Eating in bed will differently make me fat" Julius were a skiny lean boy to look. He never gained any weight but was deathlh affald to turn up fat and bold like his great great-father.

“A little weight won’t kill you besides you have all winter to burn it off with me in bed” Yukie replied drying himself off before leaving the room and flopping on the very soft bed. “Well when your not stuck at school” Yukie added staring at the ceiling before snuggling into a pillow waiting for Julius to join him.

He used a magic spell to make his hands blow warm air to dry his hair like an airdryer. After Julius slipped into a par of boxers before he joined yukie back in the bedroom.

He lay down in bed next to his lover and pushed his body close against his lover.

"You wouldn't haft to wait that long for that. I only got a few more mounths of school and then I'm free to you all the time" Julius smiled as he nuzzled his nose into Yukie's neck as he kissed the demon's warm skin.

"Your hair is still wet" Julius comented as he ran his hand into the locks. "here let me" he said as he did the same spell to Yukie's hair as he had his own and kept brushing Yukie's hair through his fingers till it was dry.

“I should get it cut eventually it’s gotten to long” Yukie admitted enjoying Julius’s fingers running through his hair as it dried. “Did you go to a special school to learn magic?” Yukie asked curiously wondering how Julius knew so many different spells.

"That's a shame I like your long hair. It's beautiful and soft like silk" Julius said as he took a lock of hair and brought it up to his lips.

He didn't think he would ned to say that he also enjoyed the feeling of Yukie's hair tackling his skin while they had sex.

"No, we don't have schools. Magic is either learned from the parentes of for those who are wealthy enought to own books and buy spells off others.. you really have to have wealth or deep roots in a magic family to learn. That or the line will die out. Many humans do have the abileties to be witches of wizards. But unless they are taught by someone their livet will progress as humans wihtout knowing this.

Others like in rar case, do already have power growing inside as they grow up. They rarly suvive to the age of adult because the trapped power within them makes them sick. In all my lige I've only heard of one person making it through where someone discovered it in time." Julius hands at some point turned still as he looked down.

"That is why I wanna become a teacher. I wanna change those persons fate that would otherwhise die. I know much of magic and I've byen taught by the best persons money could buy as well as made some of my own. I can help them. I'll just suprised why no one else has thought to do it before me."

?Well, if that?s what you want then seems you?ll need a good schooling fund. And of course housing for a lot of your students.? Yukie admitted thinking deep into Julius?s desires. ?We do have an untouched area that would be good it?s close to the city and big enough. I would have to call in a team for some serious renovations.? Yukie finished with a small sigh. ?Alright then once your schooling is done and you feel ready I?ll have a place for you and your students if you want, course there?s the exception you let me visit you at work and I can sleep in your office? Yukie teased wondering if Julius would take his offer. ?I?d hate to see people die over a lack of education it seems so cruel that money is a reason your kind is dying out? Yukie admitted as he looked at Julius his eyes quite serious. ?It could be ready by early winter. Spring at the latest.? Yukie added quite excited to help his mate if he could.

Julius's eyes got as wide as tableplats. He hadn't expected Yukie to make such an offer by telling him what he dreamed of doing.

"I-I don't know what to say, I wasn't trying to get anything from you. I wasn't expecting so much. I don't even know if it's gonna work or not and you are gonna invest so much in me."Julius could feel the pressure of responsabillaty rest on his shoulders.

"But that would mean giving you so much more extra work putting a school of for my sake. I can't do that. No matter how wonderful if sounds I don't wanna add anymore to your work load."

“Oh it wouldn’t be extra work instead it would bring happy memories to the horrid place” Yukie admitted with a frown. “It would be converting my fathers old home for me back when he worked as a doctor. It would be nice to not cringe every time I pass by it” Yukie added not wanting Julius to see this as being more work. “While I don’t like to talk about it the school was a mental hospital a lot of it has a darker past, but if you can overlook it I’d love for you to take it and make it a place of safety and happiness” Yukie finished with a small smile slowly sitting up Yukie looked at Julius. “With the exception that others of my kind can attend a history class or two or visit some would be interested in her herboligy and while I can teach about plants in not a great teacher” Yukie added having added schools in each village but they where limited when it came to certain stuff so he had taken to teaching once a month in his home when work allowed.