The Demons pet (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"I'll take you when you're ready. I doubt they'll be back before tomorrow," he said softly s he watched Yukie. "Would you like to spend time in his city together? If we leave soon them we could spend some time, likea date maybe?"

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

Ba'al reached out and took hold of the others hand. "They won't be back before tomorrow. If we leave early then maybe we can have something like a date in his city before I have to leave you there. Would you like that?"

“I wouldlike that a lot” Yukie admitted as he blushed and snuggled up to his master. “Can I sleep with you tonight please?” He begged slightly not wanting to sleep alone afraid Ba’al would slip away and abandon him.

"If I stay the night I will. We'll go then as soon as you're ready and that way we can have some time together but I'll have to leave before first light in the morning. But it would be nice to make sure you're settle in well."

Ba'al held the other tight before getting up and grabbing an over night bag. "Let's go," he said as he took Yukie's hand and walked into the closet and into the large mirror there and pulled Yukie through as well. "There, not too bad," he chuckled.

"Hey we're here!" Ba'al called out.

"Yeah great, I'm busy, yellow room go find something to do!" came a voice from somewhere in the house.

"His partner must be here so let's drop your things off and go explore the city. Would you like that my pet?"

“I would like that very much” Yukie whispered suddenly shy in a new place as he clung to his master hiding behind him just a little.

"Would you like to explore or would you like to go ahead and get some dinner?" Ba'al offered. He believe you should always care for your pets properly and never starve them so they don't bite.

“I want to just stay with you” Yukie mumbled clearly a little overwhelmed by being in a strange new place as he snuggled into his master his stomach giving him away and growling loudly, it had been a long time since he had last ate.

"Then let's go out and get some dinner. Do you have anything that is a little dressy? I can take you some place really nice," he offered as he stroked Yukie's back.

“What I Have is a t shirt and some jeans” Yukie admitted as he relaxed a lot at his masters touch. “I’ve never really needed fancy clothes or anything other then what I have”

"Change into those and we'll go out," Ba'al said with a smile at he opened the door to the room Yukie would be staying. "Go on and get ready," he chuckled softly.

“Okay let me shower first and we can go” Yukie replied excitedly as he went into the bathroom and locked the door behind him before tkingna nice long shower so he looked nice and clean, and after twenty minutes came out in a pretty white sundress with matching black shoes his hair nicely curled as he pinned it behind an ear with some Bobby pins. “I forgot I keep afew dresses” he admitted.

"You look lovely," Ba'al said as he took Yukie's hand and kissed his knuckles. "Let's go hen. We can try to have a nice night before turning in," he said softly and led him out of the house and down the lane to meet the uber he had ordered.

“Where are we going exactly?” Yukie asked as he blushed and got into the Uber excitement shining in his eyes at the thought of going on a date with his master.

"It depends, to you want fancy, simi fancy, or simple?" he asked with small chuckle. "Or what sort of foods do you like? I can to treat you to something you'll really enjoy."

“I like seafood” Yukie admitted with a cute blush as he looked out the windows extreamly excited to be out and about instead of being locked inside the house.

"Seafood it is then! I know one of the best places around," Ba'al chuckled softly as they stopped and pretty soon the car arrived. He asked the guy's opinion on a few place then gave him the spot to go, they were off and he called ahead to get them a table. "All set up."

“The city lights are quite pretty” Yukie mumbled mesmerized by the beautiful lights and all of the people bustling about in the late evening.

“...we moved to a table fast” Yukie replied surprised since they where last in the car as he took a seat and sipped his water not sure what to order. “Can you order for me? I still stumble with my reading in English”

{trouble loading pages led me to forget were we were.}

"We weren't as far as I thought we were," Ba'al explained. "Plus I think you were entranced by the lights," he joked. The question made him smiled and nodded. "What sort of things do you like? I can look for the ones with those things in them and read them out to you till you hear one you like," he offered.

“I like shrimp and crab” Yukie replied as he snuggled closer to his master enjoying the outing and the beautiful view.