The Demons pet (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Ba'al sighed and smile. "You are doing very good. What sort of treat would you like? Or should I pick something to give you?"

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

"I want to go to an aquarium!" Yukie replied blushing as he snuggled his master adoring the older demon.

"An aquarium.......I do like fish," Ba'al said slowly as he played with Yukie's cock just to torment him. "If you dress up like a girl in a skirt so I can play with you whenever I want to."

"Can't I wear a cute dress instead?" Yukie asked hating skirts since they didn't look as pretty as a full length dress.

"That works just a good," Ba'al said softly, a rather pleased look on his face. "But I want it short, it's easier to touch you if it's short," he teased then kissed him deeply.

"Nothing here sadly, though there's a friend that likes to make clothes I could give him a call and we can go see him."

"How soon do you want to go see the fish? Maybe I can put up without you being in a cute dress," he chuckled softly after their kiss. "I wonder what the zoo is like this time of year."

"I can be paitient" Yukie admitted as he snuggled closer to Ba'al. "When you say zoo do you mean like the one with elephants and lions?" Yukie asked curiously.

• 2 weeks later...

"Okay, I'd like to have you dressed cutely when we go out," Ba'al chuckled as he stroked the younger demon's skin. "What other zoos have you heard of? But yes those sort of zoos."

(Welcome back!)

"There is one with fish and then with butterflies and birds" Yukie replied as he blushed at the soft touches but didn't pay it no mind since he was excited to go out of the house.

{ Sorry school, I've only got a few weeks before externship so I've got a lot to do.}

"Well we'll see what other zoos we can go to together. I like having someone to go places with. It's been a long time," he chuckled and pulled him into a deep kiss. "But I'm going to call him later."

(An I see)

"Call who later?" Yukie asked curiously as he smiled and kissed back quite happy to be gettinso much attention.

"The friend I told you who will make the nice dresses and other things for you, remember?" he teased before kissing him. "Do you want to wash up from our play time?"

"Yes please it wouldn't be good to make you look like you don't take care of your toys" Yukie replied bouncing off to clean up.

Ba'al chuckled as he stood and walked with Yukie to the master bathroom, his hand reaching out to tease that thin tail for Yukie's. "Would you like a nice bubble bath or a shower?"

"Bubble bath please~" Yukie replied his tail swishing defiantly in his masters hands as he blushed cutely and grabbed the bubble soap.

Ba'al chuckled as he ran his fingers over Yukie's tail again and started to fill the bath. "You know I like your tail, it's cute and it wiggles when I touch it," he chuckled as he poured in the bubbles. "How much bubbles do you want?"

"A lot!" Yukie replied smiling his tail swishing softly before settling down. "You have one too right?" Yukie asked.

"Okay but don't fill the bathroom with them," he chuckled as he started to get the bath ready for Yukie. "Huh? Oh a tail? Yes but I'm rarely in my demon form so no one ever sees it," he explained.

"Ok!" Yukie replied as he slipped in hiding behind the bubbles with a smile. "Do you like living here?" He asked relaxing and soaking blending in way to well with the soap.

"I like the privacy but I was lonely before you came here," he said softly as he sat on the edge of the tub and smiled. "You're so cute my little demon."