The Demons pet (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

“Thank you” yukie replied looking forward to falling asleep snuggled up to his master as he looked down at his dirty body covered in dirt and other stuff. “Could I shower before bed though?”

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

"Yes of course. We can shower together. I can wash the sand from your toes," he teased then from. "How about we not bother getting a taxie back and I get us there faster, think you can keep your eyes closed? It's dark enough that no one should see."

“ I can do that” yukie repliednas he smiled and closed his eyes tightly fully trusting his master to be careful with him.

Ba'al led hi over to the shadows and led Yukie through the shadows on a wall and out of the shadows in the house of his friend. "We're back," he called out and his friend stepped out of the kitchen and smiled.

"Oh hello. Had a nice night out? Good. Rest of the night to yourselves?" he asked

"Yes please."

"No problem but what will your pet want for breakfast?"

“I don’t eat meat” yukie mumbled as he hid shyly behind his master and held onto him tightly scowling cutely at the stranger.

"Okay, eggs and waffles?" the friend offered with a smile. "Would you like fruit with it? Or syrup? Oh and just called me Alex."

"He's not happy with me leaving. I must be spoiling him," Ba'al said with a very heavy sigh.

"Wow, you must really like him then, by now with the others you would have beaten them bloody for misbehaving," Alex chuckled softly.

“I like fruit” yukie replied as he glared at Alex in a challenging way just daring him to even mess with him and he would retaliate as he hid more behind ba’al

"Okay, I've got a bunch of different fruit. So after you get up and we get some breakfast we'll start working on your clothes. He's cute when he tries to act like he's a big demon," Alex laughed softly.

"Be good for him Yukie and you'll get a nice treat," Ba'al said as he reached down and gripped Yukie's ass. "Let's get to bed. Night Alix."

"Night Ba'al."

Yukie blushed red and obeyed his master glaring at Alex as they left and stuck his tongue out at him as he snuggled into ba’al and once they went to the bedroom the demon just wanted to crawl into bed despite how dirty he was.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"If you're going to be rude to my friend I should just spank your ass raw and leave right now. You're acting like Alex and I use to be lovers or something. Even if we were you have no reason to be rude to my friend," Ba'al said as he stirred his pet to the bathroom to wash off.

Yukie huffed as he went off to shower not wanting to be spanked in a non sexual way as he shut and locked the door punishing his master in his own way and took a shower alone happily taking his time just to be a brat and prove a point that he could play rough also with his masters feelings.

Ba'al frowned and headed back down the hall and borrowed another shower then went to chat with his friend till his pet decided he that would be a good pet again. His friend was surprised but kept it to himself, normally Ba'al would have been gone by then and would not have come back for Yukie. Ba'al was not fond of games.

Yukie huffed and sulked in a huge nightshirt hating how losely it hung off his body as he looked up at Baal...”this shirt smells like him...can’t I have one of yours?” Yukie asked not liking smelling like another man over his mate.

Ba'al looked down at Yukie as he dried his hair. "The only shirt I have is the one I've been wearing all day so it might be dirty. Yuki stop pouting by the end of the night the shirt will smell like both of us," he pointed out as he tossed the towel into the bathroom. "You're not going to pout the entire time I'm gone are you? If you do then how are you ever going to make any friends? I want you to get along with my friends and be friends with them too so we can have fun together. Though I suppose demons being friends is a bit odd."

“...I can behave” yukie mumbled as he snuggled into ba’al Enjoying his smell as he looked over at Alex. “Your house is very nice” he replied trying to show he could behave as he snuggled into his master even more.

Ba'al smiled as he scooped up pet up into his arms and kissed his neck.

"Thanks, I know it's not as grand as Ba'al's house. But I hope you'll be comfortable here while he's gone. I hope we can get along. Ba'al doesn't really keep pets for very long," Alex explained with a smile. "But I'll get to bed, I can get started on those clothes that Ba'al was telling me about in the morning. Goodnight," Alex said as he headed to his own bedroom.

"I get tired of them when they disobey me and send them away. So far I've put up with more from you then I have with any other others. So You must be very special to me."

“Will you get tiered of me easily?” Yukie asked as he snuggled down in his masters arms ready to go to bed after his long day.

"I don't think so, if I did then I would have gotten rid of you after you lied to me. I don't like being lied to but I kept you so I suppose I must really like you," Ba'al yawned as he held his pet against his body. "Sleep and maybe I'll wake you to kiss you goodbye."

“Okay” yukie whispered as he snuggled down just. A little more and slept his body tiered from his adventures.

• 3 weeks later...

Ba'al played with Yukie's hair gently as the other drifted off to sleep and closed his eyes. He would need his strength to deal with the demons that came to his home but he didn't want to sleep or else Yukie might disappear.

• 2 weeks later...

Ba'al somehow managed to get some sleep so it seemed like in an instant it was morning and he was kissing Yukie awake to say goodbye to the little pet. "It's time for me to go. Be good for my friend, he's really nice, and let him do his work so you can have all those new clothes you wanted."