The Demons pet (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Get dress and stay in my room. If they go inside stay perfectly still or they will see you. Take the back door," Ba'al ordered calmly. He went to the door and looked at them through a small window. "Can I ask why you are trespassing on my property? You shouldn't have been able to get pass the door unless someone damaged it. In which I'll will be calling the police myself. Now show some ID so I can call the cops and make sure you are who you're claiming to be," he said loud enough for them to hear him. He knew his rights and knew his property was posted and even the cops couldn't just come on it, they should have used the call box at the gate where the driveway was.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

“Private detective in a missing child case” one replied gently as he looked up at the windowyukie of course listening and sneaking out the back door to go to his masters room and get dressed.. “We have reports from the neighbors and the father that his child has been seen on your property, we are asking that you allow us to look around for him he’s been missing for months and his mother and father are worried sick” the man replied as the other officer looked around the yard with a frown. “We fear for his health and safety he could die if he’s hiding outside in the winter months”

• 2 weeks later...

"You're still trespassing," he said as he opened the door. "Neighbors? What neighbors? Look get your damn asses off my property before I in act my right to shoot trespassers like it's posted on the front gate. Also if you're talking about the other trespasser I hope you have his name so I can press charges, in fact what are your names so I can do the same with you. Look I've dealt with your kind before you come into my house and try to cause trouble. Do you know how many times my business rivals have tried this shit?" he asked as he pulled out his phone. "Hey, this is Rodrick Beaufort I have two people trespassing at my front door. Nope they haven't shown ID but you know my temper......okay, I'll try not to feel threaten till you get here," he said before hanging up. "Oh and before you try to run away like pussys, you're on camera," he said pointing up to one of the security cameras.

“So rude” one man replied with a sigh before showing his actual police badge the police car parked behind the line of trees as he frowned. “Look all I need is to check around for the kid and see if he’s been hiding out around this area” the officer replied being quite stubborn.

“God your taking so long~” Yukie wined as he came out dressed quite slutty but looking closer to ba’als age as he snuggled into him and smirked. “What’s going on?” Yukie asked teasingly to his master.

"Warrant," Ba'al said calmly. "An you must be so fucking new or out of your jurisdiction not to know about me. I will gladly hand in copies of my securities camera but not till later," he growled then looked over and smirked. "That creepo that was sneaking around then called you his little boy? I think he called the cops or something, anyways they're trespassing like idiots, cause they're not working on their turf and can lose their badges." He said before quickly snatching the badge and showing it to Yukie. "See, this is for a city what two states over? I can shoot them, they're not on official business here, they're probably pedos looking for kids to steal and rape," he said as he wrapped one arm around Yukie. "You want to up go relax on the bed till I can get up there? This might take a while."

“Yeah I’ll go wait” Yukie replied watching the men blush and stammer not sure how to react as the man took back his badge glaring at ba’al.

“Your boyfriend looks a lot like the pictures we where given...we where told this boy was different escaped from a testing facility...he’s dangerous so I’d be careful who you sleep with” the detective hissed threateningly his eyes flashing to show he was a demon and not going to let this shit go as he nudged the police officer to follow him and went to the car. “I’ll be back in two days with the warrant to search your house..send your camera tapes in soon” he added as he flipped Yukie off seeing him watch out the window and stormed off clearing knowing the brats older form.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Really? What you want to take him for a 'ride'? He doesn't look a thing like that child and I noticed the timestamp on that picture, he's to old to be him so bugger off. Oh so now you're not here for a worried parent but because this kid is some form of freakish experiment?" he asked then grinned at the other demon. "Oh do try," he whispered, his own eyes flashing to let him know he'd have to deal with more then the human laws, since they really didn't work on his property. Once they were gone Ba'al dealt with the gate and worked one of the security spells he had paid good money for so it was set in place, not even that demon would be able to get into the real house. He went up to Yukie and frowned. "Explain," he said calmly.

“Ah...well I was created by a company technically the company owns me and your stealing a really expensive product” Yukie replied with a smirk as he laid on the couch upstairs and looked through a book he had found laying around. “I kinda broke out after a police investigation went bad the policeman found me in a Fernance with a lot of other products that needed to be disposed of so after afew days they placed me with asshole number one who was a drunk and kept breaking their rules of keeping me hidden so then I got sent to asshole number two who wanted me in his room every night for....reasons...and he broke the same rules as asshole one. So now I’ve been sent to asshole number three who’s abusive and is trying to get me back so he can sell my back to my real father who’s pissed I’ve escaped and caused a lot of problems for him” Yukie explained as he set the book down.

"So should I just give you back then? Cause you're turning into a bigger problem then I feel like dealing with. I am an asshole remember? I could just wrap you up in a tight bow and dump you at the police station. How would you like that? he asked as he looked down at Yukie, no amusement on his face, no joking at all.

“Do it if you wish” Yukie replied as he looked at the man he had called master and had grown close to in the last while. He was a little upset about his attitude but it was understandable he wasn’t a real demon he had been created and he knew his place he was a weapon made just to sell and that was it.

"I don't like people showing up and fucking with me home or bothering me now I've got what the human government at my door? And how am I stealing something that just showed up at my door? Other then a picture, which they could have gotten anywhere, they haven't proven ownership. And other then being a cute piece of ass why should I fight to keep you?" he asked expecting an answer. Ba'al didn't like drama, it drove him crazy and was one reason he had left the plain where he was born just to aviod it. "Damn it, I leave then everyone in hell starts to copy now I can't get a moments peace," he growled to himself.

“I have no reason for you to keep me either way you do or you don’t and I go back with them or you decide you want me and I prove to them I’m able to live with others of my kind and be not found out and be able to care for myself and prove I’m stable” Yukie replied not reallying caring his masters choice since he hadn’t really been given one and other than leaving he didn’t care much where he ended up because even at the assholes house he atleast wasn’t being tested on.

Ba'al rubbed the side of his head then raised an eyebrow and smirked. "You go from being a willing pet to a pissed off noble. I guess you don't want to stay with me then, I would have easily taken that as a reason to keep you."

“I don’t want to be some one night stand you throw away if I become to difficult” Yukie replied as he huffed and went off to pack his bag not wanting to stick around if he wasn’t wanted.

Ba'al growled softly. "I know we demons are known for being lying bastards but I don't like being lied to. So do you want to stay with me or are you using me to get away from your....whatever the hell they are?" he asked with a frown. He was already thinking about leaving, it wouldn't be hard to send Yukie ahead of him to help get the place ready for them.

"I want to stay with you...on the conditin we start things over at our new place and you keep me as your one and only pet" yukie replied being quite stubborn.

"I was already planning on relocating, you will leave first so I'll be here when they come back. If we both leave then that demon might try to follow us," Ba'al said calmly. "And don't worry, I don't want any other pets."

“I feel like I really messed up” Yukie admitted as he looked at his master and got up going over to him and suddenly hugged him tightly his mind full of fear that deep down he would be abandoned again or just used by the people around him.

• 3 weeks later...

"Well I'm defiantly not happy about all of this. I really don't feel like killing that asshole but he has the feeling like he needs it. You are a very naughty pet that's for certain. You will still have to leave. There's no arguing that. I don't feel like getting into a fight with group of humans that will chase me down like a beast if they think I have you."

“...Mmh can I still find you at night and take you out to eat?” Yukie asked knowing that he would be back to check on his mate but it was to dangerous for him to stay.

"You will go to my friend's home and there the two of you will plan lovely clothes for you to enjoy and I will come to you soon. Or do you have an ability that I don't know about?" Ba'al asked with a small smirk.

“ I have many but that’s my secret~” Yukie replied as he gathered his stuff and slipped a shirt and shoes on. “Your friend won’t be all grabby right?” Yukie asked not sure how he felt being around a stranger.

"He can be hands-y when he working on you for the clothing but nothing sexual. He has someone I think but I've never seen them. Don't worry, he knows you're with me anyways so he's rather respectful. Others around him might be a problem but just tell him and he'll get you away from them. Other customers he can't control.