The Demons pet (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Ba'al smiled as he took the book and started to look through the pictures. "You're very talented Yukie. I like these," he chuckled softly.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

"Your not mad or think I'm creepy?" Yukie asked as he blushed and looked away quite shy.

"Well I hunt down other demons for a living I don't mind I suppose," he said as he looked through the pictures. "I like this one," he said as he pointed out the one he like.

"You can take it out the pages are removable" Yukie admitted as he looked around playing with his long shirt.

"Don't you want to keep them? You can draw me new pictures," he said softly as he looked at Yukie as he stroked the younger demon's hair before kissing his cheek. "You are very talented in many things," he chuckled.

"I would...so if I ever have to leave I can remember you again" Yukie admitted as he looked away and blushed a little the Praise embbarassing him.

"I hope you don't have to leave," Ba'al said with a frown. "Maybe we should work out a way to find each other if we're separated."

"I know where this place is but if not...I like staying with the monks and nuns they are quite nice and let me stay with them if I behave...though not a fan of their holy water"

"Where do these people live?" Ba'al asked as he slid his hand down to Yukie's back and rubbed it gently. "I'll come get you there. But I doubt there's anything that will separate us,"

"They live all over in churches it's not hard to find them" Yukie replied as he snuggled ba'al adoringly.

Ba'al smirked softly and kissed the top of his head. "I'll look every where for you. There now that that's settle no more worries about us being separate okay?" he asked with a smile.

Ba'al smiled and chuckled to himself. Even if Yukie was old in human years he was still a rather young demon. Since Yukie was going to entertain himself he returned to the book he had selected before.

He eventually heard a knock at the door and awnsered it quietly frowning at the man who stood there quite displeased. "..." he instantly shut and locked the door going and hiding in the basement as far away from view as possible.

Ba'al heard the knock then the door slamming and headed towards the front of the house. "Who's there?" he called out summoning a small portal and slipped his hand inside so he could pull his sword out.

"Sana...you have my son..I've come to bring him home" Sana replied as he frowned not liking being outside of the house.

"I have your son? Well what ever I have in this house is here of their one free will so-Bye," he called out but stood ready for the other to try and enter his home. He didn't live so long by blindly trusting demons, he even had ways of being sure Yukie couldn't hurt him.

"IF you don't hand him over I'll call the cops...he's been know to run away a lot and if he keeps hiding from me his punishment will Be worse when I do catch him!" He snapped.

Ba'al couldn't hold in the laughter. "Without proof? Good luck. What makes you even think he's here? Oh and by the way get the hel loff my property before I call the damn cops on your ass for trespassing!"

"His cellphone is in your house" Sana replied yukies cell being traceable as he frowned..."send him out or I'll get the cops" he hissed leaving he knew ba'al had to leave at some point.

"I'm calling the cops now for trespassing, you should have called them before coming here it's all on your head now," Ba'al called out before heading down to the basement. "You have a cell phone?" he sighed as he looked at the younger demon. "Alright I'm going to use one of my glamor scrolls on you but don't do anything to break it and just say you found the damn thing on our property and just thought your friend had dropped it. Is it password coded? We could use that to say that's why we didn't try calling anyone."

"...I don't want to go back" Yukie whispered not really able to do anything frozen in fear as he ignored the phone constantly ringing the voicemails angry and piling up as he just curled up more and whimpered not liking that his father had found him he knew he would be angry with Yukie for coming back to ba'als house.

"Well if you do what I tell you then you won't go back to him so just listen to me," Ba'al growled as he ran his hands over Yukie's body and took his phone and switched it so it had a lock on it. "There now we can say why no one answer it. I'm going to toss this in the back yard. so they can't say we have it," he growled. "No more lies to me no more secrets or I'll take you back to him myself got it!" he snapped before heading back up stairs.

"I told you about him..." Yukie replied as he followed hesitantly. "I lived with him and then I found you and stayed with you though, I don't like him as much as you" Yukie admitted as he stayed afew feet away not wanting to get smacked since he knew his master was angry.

"You didn't tell me about the phone," Ba'al said calmly as he left and got rid of the phone then returned with the scroll. "Okay, don't panic when people see you, don't act like you're anyone but who I say you are understand? The police are since humans. Now that father of yours, is he human or demon? If he's demon then this will be easier."