The Demons pet (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Mmh your fine with me not growing?" Yukie asked as he laid his head on his masters lap.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

"I sort of like you being so small. I'm sure you'll grow after some time. It's not like our kind have a short life span," he chuckled softly as he stroked Yukie's hair. "Are you enjoying your bath my pet?"

"I haven't grown in ten years" Yukie replied as he blushed at the petting clearly enjoying the bath.

"Well then we could see if anyone knows why. You might have been cursed," he teased as he played with his pet's hair. "I don't mind how small you are Yukie, are you unhappy with how small you are?"

"No I like it, it helps me sneak around and into things" Yukie added with a smile and finished up cleaning himself ready to get out.

Ba'al chuckled as he stood and offered Yukie a fluffy towel. "You like being a sneaking creature don't you?" he teased.

"It's the best lifestyle ever" Yukie replied as he got out and snuggled into the towel.

"Well then you better not be planning on sneaking away," Ba'al said as he pulled the young demon into a tight hug and playfully nipped at his little ear before nuzzling his neck.

"Of course not and if I did I'd leave a note~" Yukie replied giggling at the kissing and nipping as he squirmed.

"I would be very mad," he growled softly into Yukie's ear before he nipped and sucked on the soft flesh.

"Of course, I don't want to lose my little demon," he chuckled. "I'm going to make my call, just find something fun to do," he said as he played with Yukie's hair.

"Okay!" Yukie replied as he ran off to play grabbing his art book and colored pencils leaving his master alone as requested.

Ba'al smiled softly as he stood then walked to his room and made the call and set up a meeting at his friends place and gave him a few details of things he already knew he wanted.

Yukie relaxed drawing beautiful museum art as he hummed softly enjoying his free time.

"That looks nice," Ba'al said as he walked into the living room. "Are you enjoying yourself my little pet?" he asked as he walked over to the bookcase to find something to read.

"You're very good at it. Would you like to have a proper canvas and paints to work with?" he asked as he as settled down in his chair and relaxed.

"Paints ate hard to carry around if we have to leave" Yukie replied standing by his book

"Then I'll just get you more where ever we end up. I don't want you to go without anything that would be nice for you," Ba'al said with a smile. "You're a good pet so I want to spoil you."

"Okay, thank you" Yukie replied blushing as he went and hugged ba'al tightly "did you finish your phonecall?"

"Yes I did, I set it up for us to go see him tomorrow, he's a bit busy right now," he explained as he wrapped his arms around Yukie and held him close. "How about you try to make a portrait of us together? Do you think you could do that?"

"Of course....I kinda...already did I sometimes can't sleep so I'm like drawing you" Yukie replied with a cute smile.

"You couldn't sleep? You could have woken me so I could keep you company," Ba'al said softly as he nuzzled his pet's neck. "Can I see them?"

"...yeah" he replied hesitant as he gently handed his book over so ba'al could look through it and his travels.