The Demons pet (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"I didn't think it would get me in trouble plus, I kept moving it so if he was tracking it it would show I'm somewhere other then here" Yukie admitted as he moved and shut down the laptop that was in his bag turning it off fully before tucking it away...."what are you going to do?" Yukie asked curious about the scroll as he peeked at it just a little. "He's demon...he has the same smell as other demons I've met" Yukie admitted as he pushed a strand of hair out of his eyes.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

"Really? Oh then I don't have to call the human police. You're my pet now so he can't take you from me or I'll just kill him," he laughed. "Or would that make up unhappy?" he asked as he looked at the little demon.

"...can't we just move far away..or can't you just buy me from him?" Yukie asked as he looked away shyly not liking his sudden request of staying permanently since it wasn't really his choice.

"I'll see but if he attacks me then I will kill him. I am not weak Yukie, I can fight and I know how to fight other demons well. Why are you so worried?" he asked with a small frown.

"Because others have tried...they usually don't last long and I usually go back...this is the longest I've been away from him" Yukie admitted as he snuggled into his masters lap just a little scared of going back if he was to difficult for his owner.

"Does we do to you what we do together?" he asked softly. He wondered if the father used Yukie for something. "I'll do whatever it takes to keep you with me. Even if I need to pay others to deal with him. Besides, you're old enough to choose to leave him."

"yeah...after mom died...he had me took her place....he got sick, he didn't remember things and kept me inside more took me out of school" Yukie replied as he frowned..."he sold demons as pets to older demons who lived alone like you"

Ba'al growled as he scooped him up and held him. "Oh, one of those fuckers. Well you're mine now so there's nothing that will take you from me," he said with a smirk. "You're my hot little demon."

"I'm glad" Yukie replied as he blushed happily...."I'm glad I was made for this...I'm glad I was created to be a pet" Yukie replied as he snuggled his master more adoring him.

"Made for this?" The idea that Yukie was make to be a pet made him sick. "So your father bred you to be a pet? And I thought mind breeding me for killing was bad," he sighed as he stroked his pet's hair. "Well then my pet. Where would you like to go? I am fond of the beach but this isn't a good season for that. Could drop in on Corrick but he'd probably try to fuck you and breed you himself. I don't like to share."

"I wouldn't let him touch me I'd bite him!" Yukie replied as he snuggled his master more enjoying the head pets..."he killed her one night...he drank to much and killed her because she didn't want to give him any more kids..." Yukie replied hesitantly as he frowned and looked up at ba'al..."do you think my older brothers are alive?" He asked hopefully,

• 2 weeks later...

Ba'al laughed then kissed him softly on the top of his head. "I don't know, it's possible. Did he sell them off?" he asked as he relaxed in the chair and continued stroking Yukie's hair but not really concerned with finding the others brothers. At least not till the father was taken care of.

"Yeah they all became wives" Yukie replied with a smile as he snuggled his master enjoying his comfort.

• 2 weeks later...

"Do you want to be a wife?" he asked softly as he wondered what Yukie hoped for in his hopefully long life. He supposed he could marry his pet and still treat him like a sex toy, he wouldn't be the first male of any kind to do that to their wives. "I wonder if that would make your father go away," he mused to himself.

"..I don't know, I didn't think anyone would ever want to marry me" Yukie replied as he relaxed and blushed snuggling up to his master as he frowned. "No...he said we where to be married but I got lost outside so it didn't happen on time"

"Why not? you're so cute," he teased and played with his hair. "Doesn't matter what he says, if you're my wife there's no taking you away from me without killing me."

• 2 weeks later...

Ba'al smiled slightly, he hadn't planned on letting the young demon leave his side even if he wanted to. Ba'al was a very possessive creature with things he cared for.

• 2 weeks later...

"Treat.....Remind me of the treat, your father showing up made me forget....or was it trying naughty things you pick out?" he teased softly as he looked over out a window to be sure the man wasn't lurking around his home.

"It was naughty clothes so I wasn't always naked" Yukie admitted as he giggled and snuggled his master liking him a lot.

• 4 weeks later...

"Oh yes calling my friend for your clothes," Ba'al said softly as he traced his fingers over the others skin. "I do like you running around naked," he teased and tickled Yukie. "But yes you still get your treat my little demon," he chuckled softly. "Why don't you think up things you like and want to suggest to him to make."

"I already chose clothes from the book you gave me" Yukie replied as smiled and snuggled into his master not minding being naked as long as he got plenty of warm snuggles.

"Okay then," Ba'al chuckled softly. "You realize that while you're naked with me then I'm not going to get up and do anything. Well I might start playing with you again but that about it," he teased softly. But truthfully he liked how the young demon snuggled him.

“Then I won’t get dressed so you can relax and have fun” Yukie replied with a happy smile as he kissed his master frowning as he heard a car pull up and boots crunching up the door step as the police rang the doorbell.