The Demons pet (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

“Mmh feels good” yukie moaned sluggishly as he clawed st the rock his body already desiring more then his masters fingers.

Ba'al smirked as he watched his pet clawing the rock as he pushed his fingers deeper inside of Yukie's ass. "I can feel your hole twitching around my fingers," he groaned.

“I want more of you in me...I don’t want your fingers” yukie moaned being quite demanding as he huffed and looked at his master before squirming just a little.

• 2 weeks later...

"What a hungry little pet," he chuckled softly before pulling his fingers out of Yukie's hole before shoving his cock inside of his pet. "Like that? We are having a nice date so I won't tease you too badly," he chuckled as he started to move inside of him.

“It’s in so deep” yukie moaned as he blushed and clawed at the rock his body enjoying the treat that had just been put inside him.

"But you like it in deep don't you my little pet?" he purred in the other's ear as he slowly started moving inside of Yukie's tight hole. "I love how you grip my cock."

Yukie just blushed and moaned as he was happily fucked by his master enjoying the feeling of being dominated and possessed.

"Good pet, grip me tight," he moaned as he moved faster inside of Yukie. "Are you enjoying this? Do you like doing it out in the open with your master?"

“Yes I do bit what if we are caught?” Yukie asked a little scared as he blushed and hid mote behind his masters body.

"That's the exciting part, isn't it? Will we? Or will we not?" he moaned as he started to move faster. "Don't get too loud and no one should hear us," he panted.

“Getting caught would be interesting...I’d like to see you frisked and handled by a cop” yukie moaned as he panted his body getting incredibly close to climaxing.

"I could just fuck him too," he teased as he started to pound into Yukie and stroke him to help him cum. He wanted to give Yukie his climax so he would be happy.

“Ha, more like he would fuck you” yukie moaned as he clawed at the stone again before suddenly cumming his body quite happy and more relaxed.

Ba'al groaned as he pulled out of Yukie then held him close and kissed his neck. "Want to get dressed and head back as we can get some rest?"

• 3 weeks later...

"This is for your safety Yukie, to make them stop following you. I want you safe and all to myself so you must do what I tell you to do," Ba'al said sternly.

“...fine but I won’t talk to them then” yukie replied as he huffed sulking about not being with his master but finding the only thing at the moment he could do to punish someone around him.

"But you said you wanted the new clothes to remember? And he can be fun if you let him make you clothes," he pointed out. "Don't pout, you'll get wrinkles," he teased as they headed back to the car.

“Yes...I remember” yukie replied as he tried not to sulk and got into the car snuggling down in the warmth of the heated seats.

"You'll feel better tomorrow when you're getting spoiled. He'll take care of you, he's really good at that. He knows you're mine so he won't touch you. But don't worry, you can fall sleep with me tonight," he promised.