Hiding in your closet (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Kelpie would swear his eyes were going to fall out of his head. But he calmed and sighed. " Yukie.... You need to understand that Sin didn't ask to be born... You can't direct your hatred to him. You know you should've given him up the moment he was born if you knew you didn't want him..." It would've been better then keeping him locked up away from a family he knew didn't want him. " What you've been doing is just cruel... even by demon standards... I suggest you don't tell Ciaran that... he'll never look at you the same again." With that Kelpie left.

Blaine came from her room, her eyes puffy and red. They really stood out against her pale skin. She made her way outside. She felt miserable but she knew this would pass soon enough

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

"I handed him over to the hospital...and then I got help" Yukie replied with a frown.

Sin just sulked under the rosebushes as he ate a small bug he found.

" That doesn't make it right..." And the Elder was gone.

Blaine began to sing a song. She heard it from an old medicine woman when she was young. The woman had told her she sung it for her child whom had passed the year before

Farewell to you, dear love

Your time in this world is done

Spread your wings and fly

The true journey has just begun

Into Saol Eile you go

Be strong and do not fear

Leave this world with head held high

Shed not a single tear

(( It sounds like this so pretty and lovely voice to:

Yukie just sighed and went to Cia...telling him the truth about how he felt for sin..."I've never connected with him."

Sin just listened enjoying the music.

Cia looked at him. He covered his mouth and began to cry. Because of the mentality he was raised with, Ciaran couldn't imagine why anybody would ignore their own child or feel distant from them. " But.... he's .... he's" He couldn't say that Sin was "ours" technically it wasn't true but, he would love to connect and love Sin like his own, if the child would let him.

"It's hard...after I had him I went into a depression...I couldn't feed him or touch him...I was hurt and scared and alone, hence why the hospital came and got him..they cared for him and kept him safe" Yukie replied as he sighed and looked away..."I want to love him but there's no connection"

" You need to take him to a group or family therapist." Ciaran replied instantly. " You both need a way to reconnect, once you both can reconnect, Sin can start opening up to others."

"...I don't feel any love for him..." Yukie replied as he gently touched ravens cheek and fixed the child's blankets before sitting on the bed. "I don't Know if it's possible...hence why I though he would be better off with Blaines."

Ciaran turned to Yukie. " You just told me you tried to, that means you have some affection for the child. You can't just slup him off to somebody else because you don't want to deal with him. That'll destroy his mental state even more." He countered.

" Talk to him. Go see a doctor. Not a medicine man but a head doctor." Ciaran said. He walked over to Yukei gently taking hold of his face, making sure the other was looking at him. " if you can at least get him to feel he is loved.... that's all I'm asking...please."

Ciaran smiled. He was quite pleased that Yukie was indeed trying. He went over ot check on Raven. He mumbled to the baby as he slept. " Daddy's a big softie when you say the right words." He snickered as he ran a hand gently through Raven's hair.

Raven huffed cutely and snuggled his stuffed rabbit. Yukie gently picked up sin and cleaned the dirt off of him as he sighed and snuggled him.

Sin just glared and refused to speak to Cia as he huffed and wrapped around his neck threateningly.

He bit him in response and glared halting he had been dragged inside by mum as he sulked and held onto Cia tightly.

Sin just huffed as he sulked and hid his face in cias arms not happy and awefully tired as he sulked and refused the blood in his mind Cia not being his mum.

He huffed and refused to talk to Cia still sulkinbut calmed down a lot...."I want to go outside"

" Alright sweetheart. " Ciaran got up from the bed and made his way to the front gates. " Do you want to play in the garden?"

• Saga locked this topic