Hiding in your closet (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"If you keep dragging him to the bedroom every second of his life the kids won't know him growing up and they might not have any love for a family stranger who they never got to know..." Yukie added as he sighed. "I want to make Cia chained to the bed and give me pups but I can't do that all the time because I have kids that need me" Yukie replied softly. "Also, if you want seed with kelpie why not take him on a nice date for once or a romantic walk?"

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

Amon whined more. His ears drooped and his tail stopped wagging.

" O-Ok Yukie, now your just depressing him, you can stop now he gets it..." Cia said as he tried to get Yukie to back off. His Dad and his mother were a bit more....'old fashioned' so to speak. So going out on dates wasn't the problem and his Dad, being a canine, going on a walk was never a problem.

"ALright" Yukie replied with a sigh as he left amon go and went outside to see how jelpie was holding up the children snuggling and refusing to ne out of his arms.

Kelpie was turned into his equian form, both boys riding on his back. He trotted just give a little bounce, keeping both seated on his back.

"My that looks fun!" Yukie replied smiling at the three as he watched the boys giggle and laugh adoring the horsy ride.

"A pain in the ass" Yukie replied as he smiled. "My advice is invest in a mistress" Yukie added.

Kelpie couldn't help but laugh hysterically. " You don't think I suggested that. Granted our first few years of our mating I would get insanely jealous of others, but as we grew older together I bgan to trust him a little more," Kelpie remembered fondly " And as you can see I'm no spring chicken, so I tried to get him one but then he just stared at me dumbly and curled up to sleep dismissing the mistress. He's too loyal to me to keep one."

"what if the mistress was identical to you?" yukie asked thinking. "did cia ever tell you what i did job wise before coming here? i made lifelike robots for demons who couldnt get mates. they where alive and could have emotions feel pain and bear pups" yukie explained. "i could make you one"

Kelpie held up his hand, " Yea no that won't happen. Amon can smell the difference down to the most minute detail. And even if he didn't, he'll rip it to shreds." Kelpie rubbed his ass unconsiously " I know the first time he nearly tore me a new one "

"the kids have missed you youve been gone alot" yukie reploed as he smiled a little and gentky took the kids as they giggled wanting to ride kelpie more.

Kelpie gave a sigh. " Yes and I've missed them to. But when your mate begs you for attention, well.... sometimes they need you much like a child does."

"I understand that part all to well" Yukie replied as he snuggled his children and smiled. "Want them for the evening so you can take a longer break?"

Kelpie raised his brow with a smirk. He took them both before answering, " Is it really to give me a break or is it so you can fuk the shit out of my son?"

"Hey the way I see it we both win" Yukie replied with a smirk as he kissed his babies goodbye and went back to Cia.

Kelpie rolled his eyes with a smirk. "Boys, if you ever get a mate, you need to learn a little something called 'taking things slow'"

Ciaran was in the library, reading through old legends and stories he remembered his mother telling as a child.

"Don't worry Raven most likely won't have to worry about that, I'm waiting for him to grow up to match my age!" Sin replied happily snuggling Raven.

"Mmh how valuable are the books?" Yukie asked kissing cias neck.

Kelpie choose not to say anything at that particular moment.

Ciaran jumped from the sudden kisses, giving a giggle shortly after. "They have sentimental value of that's what you mean..."

"I like him a lot" Raven replied as he smiled looking at kelpie.."I remember when mum had him he wasn't...well he was sick" sin admitted offering Raven a small sweet.

"Think we could get away with it here?" Yukie asked nibbling cias ear.

Cia turned in Yukie's arms, a little groan as Yukie nibbled his ear. " mmm~ Did you lock the door?" He asked, biting a mark into his lover's collarbone.

" Still holding out is just as fun as instant gratification, remember that..." Kelpie stated with knowing grin

"Yeah this time I made sure it was locked left the kids with kelpie" Yukie replied already undressing Cia.

"I'll keep that in mind" sin replied going off to pick some pretty flowers.

More giggles. " Well you certainly work quickly don't you~?" Ciaran purred as he tugged off Yukie's shirt. "Though guess considering when you first kidnapped me..."

"And you still wanted me after you went home" Yukie replied as he kissed Cia and laid him on a couch.

• Saga locked this topic