Hiding in your closet (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

"Blaine gave it to me so I could choose a mate outside of the family to marry" sin snapped glaring at Amon with hate, though you couldn't blame sin really not like he had a father figure growing up and with the doctors locking him away it really didn't help his chances.

"Ooohhhh .... so if I choose to crush it, you'd be pretty mad huh?" Amon teased. "After all.... Blaine could die if this was broken, it is a piece of her ...." he grinned darkly

"No it won't...at most it would hurt her...because when she picks them they hurt so I doubt crushing it will kill her and I really don't think grandma kelpie would let you kill your own child" sin replied glaring Amon down and not going to play with his bullshit as Yukie snickered and watched yes sin was calmer now and might flare up but now he was being rude and snobby to his elders.

Amon had to let a satisfied smile rest on his lips. The kid was smart and perceptive. "Very good. And your right I couldn't kill my own child but in Grandpa Kelpie's culture they normally kills runts."

"Blaines not a runt...she's strong for her age and quite pretty...when she has pups they will be beautiful and strong in your bloodline. " sin replied as he looked up at Amon. "Just because she's small doesn't mean your bloodline is any of the less weaker, most farmers who have runt animals that in the end they let live prove to carry the strongest offspring and the best genes"

"Hmmm but you forget, we aren't judged by human standards here. To our society, both she and her brother are runts." Amon gave another smile. "But it's sweet you have so much faith in her."

"I know your judged by the demon rules...but honestly if you really didn't want her you would have killed her like mum tried to with me...but if she was strong enough to not die then she would have proven herself not a runt" sin replied as he looked at Amon.

Amon gave another smirk. The child did have morals and a sense of loyalty.... that was good. "Make sure you keep that nobel heart growing.... but seriously, just listen to your parents a little more alright?" He tossed the necklace back to Sin, but the petals that had been torn off, now shown anew and shining black, a sign that the child was not only a child of the Kelpie but also a soul to Hell's throne

"...fine" sin mumbled a lot more calmed as he sat down and ate ignoring the rest of the house and just tuned them out.

A few hours later, Blaine came by to check on the little one. "Hey. How's my sweetheart doing?" She asked rubbing his head. "You still grumpy with me from this morning?" She asked, the same warming smile on her face.

"I think it's best you don't stay near me anymore....you'll get hurt like earlier" sin replied moving away from her touch as he handed the necklace back and went off to study in his room.

Blaine was a little hurt. But she sighed. Children always start to distance themselves from her. It was a little disheartening, considering she wanted pups of her own. And this would probably be the closets she'd get. "Alright whatever you want."

Meanwhile, Ciaran was playing with Raven and getting him ready for a nap. His head perked up, "..... Blaine's sad. "

"Sins always been afraid of hurting others he probably pushed her away." Yukie replied reading his book

Ciaran felt his own mood droop. " oh .... she's gonna be very sad for awhile. Means alot of lilies around here are gonna die to." He sighed sadly. "She was so excited to. Blaine's always wanted pups. It's natural for her wanting them. She and father both."

"No, she'd need to know that Sin wants the same thing and with him turning away it'll be difficult to reestablish that bond.

"He's scared, he's never pushed anyone away because there's never been anyone there to get hurt" Yukie replied as he sighed..."blaine?" Yukie yelled looking for her.

Blaine came down the hall with her normal scowl. "No need to yell you know, you could ask Brother to call me..." reprimanded.

"Do you want to adopt sin?" Yukie asked hesitantly as he looked at her..."he hasn't had any blood like Raven so he's just my genes" Yukie admitted.

"I'm afraid I will not be taking that offer. Thanks so much for the thought though." With that, the water hound turned to head to her room.

"Told you..." ciaran piped up, relaxing with Raven.

"He needs a mother...someone to raise him right and show him love..." Yukie replied gently looking at Blaine. "Please" he replied watching sin slip away outside.

Blaine shrugged." Ciaran can do that, despite his rough exterior. Sin just needs to open up his heart a little. He's made himself clear he doesn't wish for my company." She turned to continue down the hall. But she whipped nack arpund pointing a finger at Yukie. "And don't try to coerce him into saying otherwise. He needs to be the one to say that's what he wants."

"...it is what he wants..." Yukie replied sin listening as he looked up at Blaine..

"You don't want me?" Sin replied hating that he was being pushed around by everyone and not wanted by anyone as he ran off crying clearly upset.

Blaine stood her ground. Sin didn't want her is what the block was. And she knew better to fall to the delusions of a young child. He'd be over it in a week. And he had to stay with the family he had.

She lobed spending time with him, and if it came down to it, she'd take on both children as her own, but if both parents were right there before him, Blaine knew she had no right to interfer unless it was life or death. Dogs and horses think of the herd and the pack, before the individual self.

• Saga locked this topic