Hiding in your closet (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Sin upset?" Yukie asked having calmed down as he came back with snacks and some toys for the kids setting the box of sugar cubes down for Cia.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

Cia smiled. Shortly after Blaine poked her head in, tears still streaming down her face. Her brother held open his arms, and she comes straight into them crying more.

Cia and Blaine went to her room and talked out the sadness. His sister cried out her issues and feelings and CIa sat listening much like they did when they were kids and well into adulthood.

Yukie waited for Cia to come back to him the man wondering what kelpie was doing. Sin was busy building a house for Raven with blocks.

( whoops didnt realize it was still my.turn xD)

Cia left an hour later, his sister relatively clamed down. He came to the room, tired and ready to flop into bed. " .... im so glad we didn't jave girls..." he mumbled. The je picked up his head to scowl at Yukie, "dont make me vive birth to a girl!"

(Lol)

"Mmh sorry love but I want more pups" Yukie replied as he smirked and snuggled his mate sin and Raven playing quietly.

"We can have all the pups if you swear not to give me a girl." Cia giggled as he felt Yukie snuggle with him. "And no snogging with the boys in front of us."

"Aye, I'll behave and try not to give you a little girl to love" Yukie replied with a chuckle as he smiled and kissed cias cheek.

Cia giggled more and curled into Yukie more. He gave a little bite to the elder's neck. " Better not or no more sex for you, ever!" He threatened playfully.

" A mother is supposed to be strict. It's a thankless job but somebody has to do it--" Ciaran was cut off as he heard another loud ass thud from the other side of the home. " DAMMIT AMON! I'm old! I need to rest in between!!" Kelpie screeched as he tried ot run down the corridor.

" But Kelpie~! It's only the fifteenth time today!!" Amon whined not far behind.

"Amon...enough" Yukie replied having got up to stop Amon as he sighed and looked at kelpie. "Kelpie why don't you take the kids outside to play before bed they have been asking for you" Yukie replied gently giving kelpie a chance to escape.

Kelpie wasn't in needing to be told twice. He scooped up the boys and darted outside. Amon whined watching his mate run off.

"Amon....if you need to relive stress...I can go see your room so you can give kelpie a break" Yukie replied softly as he smiled a little feeling bad for kelpie.

Amon flopped onto the floor. He grumbled. " No... My mate ran away and doesn't wanna give me a snuggle..." Another whine as he watched. Ciaran snickered. " Daddy... Mother isn't a spring chicken you know. He's still older then you."

"That's right...maybe you should invest in a mistress during your heats possibly let kelpie choose one out" Yukie admitted as he gently rubbed amons back.

Amon perked up, " I'm not in heat right now, I just have a crazy high sex drive... adn the mistress thing ain't for a dog... loyalty all that...." He said, deadpanned.

"Well how about this...if you can give kelpie three days without sex...I'm sure he would be willing to do your wildest fantasies all day and night and every fourth day you can have sex and give him a break" Yukie replied softly. "The babies need their grandma."

Amon whined, all the other crap was stupid, but hearing about his grandbabies needing grandma, ah he couldn't take Kelpie away from the boys.

Ciaran leaned over whispering, " Well done bribing him with the boys. Gets to him everytime."

• Saga locked this topic