Hiding in your closet (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Ciaran gave a little smile. " Well then I shall try my best to fill the role for you." He patted Sin's head and gave his cheek a raseberry then a kiss before giving a boop to the child's little nose. " Now go have fun. Go play." He said settling him down to watch him from the steps.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

"Okay" sin replied as he went and of course wanted to find the red turtle again to see if he could.

"Having fun?" Yukie asked carrying Raven who wanted to play outside also.

Cia turned with a smug grin on his face. "Yes actually. I don't see why you have such trouble, I showed him a little affection, and he picked meba cute little bouquet of flowers " he held up the little bundle to prove his point.

"Mmh" Yukie replied handing him Raven. "I'm going out for the night watch the kids" Yukie replied going off to get dressed nicely.

"Where ya goin? Ya can't leave without somebody to open the portal for you." Cia stated as he took hold of Raven. He set the child in the yard to go play.

"I need some air...I'm a little pissed sin just adores you" Yukie admitted honestly as he sighed.

Ciaran's face fell. "It's .... " he didn't know what to say. "Well if you reconnect with him, I'm sure he'd adore you just as much if not more so.....please don't be upset..." Cia begged. He held up his arms offering a hug.

"...I just need some time alone," Yukie replied hurt and upset as he left locking himself in a room.

Cia felt his heart plummet. He frowned deeply, but he sighed and let YUkie take his time to be alone. He turned and watched the children play for a bit. He wasn't sure what to do now...

"Welcome back, are you both ready to eat?" Cia asked with a smile. He still hadn't been able to go see Yukie. He felt terrible for how Yukie felt concerning Sin.

Ciaran snickered. "Looks to me like he likes where he is." But he took the child anyway and set them up in the kitchen. Ciaran was busy making a frozen treat for them both when Blaine walked in looking pristine and dressed in a light dress " What's going on in here?" She asked with a smile.

Cia snickered, letting Sin hide. Blaine nodded and picked up a little Raven. " WHat are you making?" BLaine asked as she peeked over Ciaran's shoulder.

" I decided to make some Empire biscuits and serve it with some frozen yogurt." Ciaran responded with a grin.

" oooh~ You boys are in for a treat then. Brother makes the best Empires. And I'll start on the frozen yogurt. Do either of you know what kind of flavor you'd like?"

"You can't hold Raven" sin replied glaring at her as he looked at Cia. "Raven is my mate not hers and she's not allowed to act all kind...she'll just break his heart" sin mumbled clinging to Cia not wanting to be anywhere near Blaine but he wanted Raven back.

BLaine looked down at Sin. " oh... I-I see well ... if that's how you feel then..." She looked liek she was biting back the tears. Ciaran was so shocked by how unintentionally cruel to the same woman he was so smitten with just a day ago!

Blaine settled Raven back down, and ran out of the room.

Ciaran looked down at Sin. " Why would you say something like that Sin.... That really hurt her feelings you know..." He wasn't pleased with Sin but he knew he was just a child. " I'm very disappointed with you Sin.... why would you say something like that to her when she's been nothing but kind to you...?" Cia asked gently, taking hold of Sin's hands. " Just a few days ago you were saying you wanted to marry her and keep away anyone bad from hurting her..."

"She lied to me and didn't want me" sin replied taking Raven as he fixed his hair and snuggled him...."I wanted her to be my family and she refused me...so now I don't want her anymore" sin replied not liking Blaine had hurt his feeling and he was lashing out and making her feel like he did.

" Sweet heart she never lied to you, and your the one who rejected her, she was respecting your wishes.... she thought you didn't want to be her child since you gave back the lily.... do you know how mean that is to give back a piece of herself when she sacrificed it for you to have and keep and keep you protected.." Cia tried to explain gently and nicely

"But if I kept it and another demon destroyed it, she would get hurt again!" Sin replied with a cute huff as he frowned. "I'm not good at keeping things like that safe"

" Your still young sweetheart...But that's not what I'm focused on.... why did you just shatter Auntie's heart?" Cia asked with a sad frown on his face.

"She didn't want me...why would I want someone who doesn't even want me!" Sin asked clearly still hurt by Blaine not wanting him.

"Well she didn't want me first!" Sin replied angry now as he glared at Cia and took Raven with him to his room.

Cia let out a sigh. " Goodness his emotions could flip flop from one to teh other in an instant" But he shrugged and just waited out the tirade

• Saga locked this topic