Hiding in your closet (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

He hopped off of Cia and ran off and hid in the grass the child now a cute rabbit as he went back to working on his tunnel outside.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

Cia chased after him. " OH! Sin wait hold on!" He looked into the grass trying to find a little rabbit. " Sin where's you go?"

Sin popped up covered in dirt as he sneezed and went back to digging near the fence wanting to sneak out.

Cia giggled. He snatched up the little rabbit. " I don't think so Little One. Your not going to try and jailbreak from here" He picked up the rabbit and brought him around the back

" And you can but you have to stay in the yard. No running off understand?" Ciaran chided. He settled under a tree with Sin.

Sin huffed like he had been scolded by an elder as he chewed in the grass becoming a bunny again.

"I'm fine with mom being how he is" sin replied as he flopped down and relaxed eating some grass..."it's how it's always been...though I'm glad mum let me come back home...I didn't think I would be allowed to since I'm always in trouble there"

"...I was bad....I killed someone so I wasn't allowed home...and I killed the other demons...grandpa must be mad" sin replied curling up in his cute bunny form.

" Nooooo Grandpa might be proud about that actually" Ciaran commented " But more to the point, do you remember why you killed that person?"

"..she came inside the house....mum was sleeping she was old" sin replied not really remembering it..."mom said if was the first time he could tell I was really a demon" sin replied describing his first hunt and kill.

" Well that just sounds like you were trying to protect your Mother." Ciaran reasoned. He gave an encouraging smile. " The first time is... always a little gruesome. But your learning, that's all."

"Yeah" sin replied as he snuggled Cia loving him,"can I pick you a flower?" Sin asked calmed down and somewhat acting normal.

" here you can pick whatever you'd like, but don't go beyond the fence without somebody with you." He instructed. He set the child down to do as he pleased.

Sin nodded and changed back wandering off to pick some flowers for Cia as he smiled and brought them back happily.

Ciaran accepted them with a grin. " They're lovely, sweetness. Thank you~" He rewarded the child with a kiss to his forehead.

• Saga locked this topic