Hiding in your closet (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

Ciaran chuckled. "That a threat or a promise? Because either way you had better follow through." The younger fibally pulled out a mouth bit a crop, and jusy because why not, some rope.

Yukie smirked and tightened the crop perfectly and started binding his pretty little pony in quite an erotic and sexy way

"Poppet sounds like a good one" Yukie replied tying his mate to the bed as he smirked and hunted for his whip suddenly pushing Cia on the bed as he covered him with a blanket and put on a robe sin walking down the hallway to their room as he poked his head in tears in his eyes the poor thing having had a nightmare.

"I had a nightmare" sin replied as he was scooped up and picked up by dad who snuggled him glad his robe hid the naughty things underneath as he sighed a little. "Lets go see if aunty will let you sleep with her since mum and dad are busy" Yukie explained the child not fully away to realize the candles and roses as Yukie walked down to blaines room and knocked gently.

Blaine opened it, she herself in a nightgown. "What's wrong? Did something happen?" She asked upon seeing little Sin crying.

"Nightmare...um..we aren't exactly decent for the night" Yukie replied looking at Blaine like I'll be your slave for a day if you do this for me.

Blaine deadpanned but regardless she held out her arms for the child. "Come here sweetheart. Why don't read a story together, how's that sound?"

Blaine shook her head. "Sometimes when a mother and father feel very much in love they want time alone to express it....You can understand that right?"

"Yeah I know but...I didn't want to sleep in my room...it's got to many eyes watching me" sin replied as he yawned and held on tightly to Blaine Yukie heading back to his mate as he locked the door behind him.

"Eyes?.... what do you mean" Blaine asked a little concerened. The windows all shut at night so the fish wouldn't spook other guests in the house

"Sometimes the shadows in my rooms have eyes...they like to follow me around" sin replied talking about the creepy shadow world monsters that seemed to follow him around everywhere.

"Oh .... hunny that's nothing to worry about. Don't you have your lily? As long as you have ot your fine." Blaine said as she snuggled.further into the blankets. "Now close your eyes and get some sleep...."

"Okay" sin replied as he looked at Blaine..."mum named Raven after what he turned into...but he's not like the other ravens...he white and squeaks" sin mumbled sleepily.

Meanwhile, Ciaran laid on the bed waiting for Yukie to come back. Though the rope was starting to hurt, so he tried to wriggle around to loosen up a little

"Raven sleeps though the night it's sin that doesn't" Yukie replied as he gently untied Cia.

Coa frowned a little " ohh .... well maybe we shouldve let him sleep with us instead" Cia rubbed his reddened wrist. "I'm sorry... " he said feeling like the moment was ruined

• Saga locked this topic