Hiding in your closet (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

" You stalked me after school, followed me and my sister, and drugged me so we could move to japan...." Cia snickered out as he was set on the sofa.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

"Your talkingnme out of sex" Yukie replied with a huffed as he looked down at Cia not in the mood now.

Ciaran rolled his eyes and huffed himself. Getting up and wrenching open the door, and slamming it shut. Fine Yukie wanted to be a spoiled brat and not take a joke let sulk by himself.

Yukie sulked in his room as he poured quite angry Cia brought up how they had met, deep down he had wished they could have met on more romantic terms.

Ciaran sat in the garden, watching the boys and his mother play together as he read a book. He'd wait out Yukie's tantrum and the other could come and speak to him when he wasn't acting like a pouting child. Yukie really was a youngling and Cia only had so much patience

Yukie came back as he huffed and tossed a gift to cia and went to his kids snuggling them still upset but it was passing.

Cia looked down at the present, surprised. But then sighed ,picking it up and putting it aside on the table. Getting him a gift wasn't going to work. He wasn't a child whom could be bought with trinkets. If Yukie gave a sincere apology and wanted to talk then he'd listen like the mature adults they should be.

" Alright, but you need to learn to laugh about how we did, I do it's why I joke with you about it." Ciaran stated calmly never looking away from his book. " Things don't always work out how we plan. You need to learn to deal with it."

"I am..you need to learn to be nicer" Yukie mumbled as he sighed and snuggled down with Raven changing into a cute little deer as he snuggled his babies.

"There's a difference between being nice, and being a mature adult Yukie." Cia scowled. "I told.you before, I'm not the little boy you thought I was. I'm sorry but you knew this already..."

Yukie just looked at him and didn't respond staying in his deer stage as he snuggled and cared for his baby's. He wouldn't turn back anytime soon he had his own demons about how he had treated Cia in the past he still felt guilty.

Once more, Ciaran sat waiting for Yukie to work it out himself. Normally he and his mother were famous for losing their temper, but Ciaran was begining to see that tactic would just prove to make Yukie act out more. So instead, he'd sit silently and wait for when Yukie would choose to come to him with what the real problem was so they could talk it out.

Yukie just sulked and laid down watching his kids sadly he was upset Cia kept bringing up the past he didn't know how to joke about something so mean.

As if on cue, BLaine stepped out, tapping Ciaran's shoulder, " There seems to be somebody at the door for you Brother."

THe elder twin, though surprised nodded and got up to see who could be calling on him at this hour.

Yukie looked at Blaine like who is it as he carried over sin on his back to Blaine the boy looking down as he was set on the ground. "I'm sorry for being mean to you..." sin replied to shy to look at her.

Blaine looked over to Sin. She gave a small smile, not as bright and warm as it used to be. SHe patted his head gently. " No need to be sorry little one. Everything is fine." She walked into the house to follow after her brother.

"I don't know" Yukie replied sin clearly upset and he pulled on kelpies shirt.

"Can you help me fix something?" He asked.

Kelpie looked down, " Hmm? Fix what little one? Have you broken something?" He asked kneeling down gettin at Sin's eye level.

(( Updated pictures of the twins,

Blaine:https://68.media.tumblr.com/7ea7ac8547b789b8beb80b216ba30382/tumblr_ou1esnxpHg1tsuqx2o2_1280.jpg

Ciaran:https://68.media.tumblr.com/44ac1c0d90b06f62de4c2b55795d1fa3/tumblr_ou1esnxpHg1tsuqx2o1_1280.jpg

"I had an apology gift for Blaine but it got broke" sin replied as he frowned the medium velvet bag in his hands as he held it close having wanted to give it to her in apology. Yukie carried Ayme off to a nice little nest he had made to sleep.

• Saga locked this topic