Hiding in your closet (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

Kelpie was just walking out of his seventh round of Amon's sexcapade. He was looking to get something to drink when Sin came upon him. "What's wrong child? What has such a heavy chain wrapped around your poor little heart?" He held open his arms for the child.

"I hate everyone their all mean" sin replied clinging to kelpie as he whimpered and just broke down crying his poor little heart crushed.

"Oh .... sweetie. You don't hate everyone." He pickes up the distraught child and hugged him. "What happened? Tell grandma what's wrong ok?"

"Mum doesn't want me so I though Blaine might but she doesn't want me either....no one wants me and I don't understand why" sin replied breaking down crying again as he held tightly to kelpie his body shaking.

".....Did you... tell Blaine somethinv that would make her think you don't want her near anymore?" Kelpie asked finding it odd for Blaine to push away children.

"...she got hurt because of me...I didn't want her to get hurt again if I got in trouble" sin replied tears falling down his cheeks.

" What do you mean? Well anyway even if that was the case, you probably broke her heart more, saying you don't wanna be around her hun." Kelpie admitted sadly. " Emotional pain is sometimes much worse then physical pain..."

" You could always try to talk to her.... Explain why you suddenly wanted to distance yourself from her...You wanna give it a try?" Kelpie suggested, giving an encouraging smile.

"No...I think it's best I stay alone..." sin replied not wanting anyone's love now as he moved away from kelpie and went outside and slithered off to go hide in the yard.

Kelpie sighed. He stormed toward Yukie and Ciaran's room.

Ciaran perked again. " The room's getting colder.... Mother's upset." He stated plainly.

" No, Mother has to be level headed. This is the kind of anger where a parent is about to lecture the shit out of you" Ciaran deadpanned. " The question is... which one of us is gonna get it?"

"Most likely me...your parents don't exactly like me" Yukie replied as he covered Raven with a blanket.

" That's not true, your still here. So they like you!" Ciaran said with a smile. He giggled " He's just prolly going to give one of the normal lectures.... you know, brush your teeth put on clean underwear, use protection when your fucking my child's brains out..."

Just as Cia was about to answer, Kelpie kicked the door open. He pointed a finger at Yukie. " You.... get your focken arse in this hallway and explain to me why my grandchild feels like he can't let himself be loved or love anybody right the fock now."

"Told you!" Yukie replied to Cia ashe sighed and went out into the hallway. "Maybe because I didn't know how to deal with him when he was born."

"Sin was my order Raven my second" Yukie replied as he sighed..."I feel nothing for sin..."

Kelpie stared wide eyed at the younger. " How on either could you not feel something for your child?! He was a gift given to you." But Kelpie stopped himself and took a deep breath. " Would you please tell me ... why don't you feel something for your own child? Do you even now?"

"...I've never really loved him...hence why I wanted to give him away...he was unwanted while Raven was conceived out of love" Yukie replied honestly. "He caused a horrible depression when he was born."

".... Whose the Father Yukie...?" Kelpie asked, staring directly at him. There was something that Yukie wasn't telling him. There had to be more reason then Yukie just didn't want him.

• Saga locked this topic