Hiding in your closet (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

Yukie was waiting the bed covered in rose petals and romantic candles lit up the room as he smirked he started prepping the sexy bath.

Ciaran walked in and stopped short. He leaned against the door frame with his arms crossed. "Well you certainly move quickly when you want to don't you?" He grinned

"Mmh why do you think it took me so long to find the kids~" Yukie teased with a happy smirk as he beconed his mate to come to him.

"Totally cheated" Yukie replied with a smirk as he kissed Cia lovingly and looked at him..."so do I get another riding lesson?"

Cia grinned. "Hmmm I dunno. You sure you wouldn't like a refresjer course on your last one?" He asked, while one hand was busy venturing past Yukie's boxers, trailing warm fingers through a thin happy trail

"Well looks like you already have something salty" Yukie teased pulling his mates hair lovingly.

Cia moaned a little at the hair pulling. "Mmmmm~ " he moamed around the head, slowly swallowing more of Yukie's manhood. Sucking just a little before bobbing his head.

Cia gave a little whine. "It's not safe to snatch a horses treats, they can bite you know~" and to prove his point, Ciaran nipped into Yukie's inner thigh

"Ah fuck" Yukie replied wincing at the bite as he looked at his pretty pony. "My someone needs retrained"

Ciaran wiggled his ass as he looked over his shoulder, hands rummaging in the box. "You gonna spank me if I don't or you gonna saddle up and ride me till I can't think straight?"

• Saga locked this topic