The sands of time (closed to pm)

Yukonwolfspirit

(*w* I can do evil~ )

Mirai gave a soft smile and held Raven close, gently stroking his hair. "Shh... there there. I'm so sorry I had to deceive you, love." Mirai whispered, kissing Raven on his head.

Liam stepped out of the hall to look for Yukie and Ayme. "Yukie?"

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• PastelPhoenix

"I don't like people who lie to me!" Raven replied with a cute huff as he slightly snuggled mirai.

"Right here" Yukie replied as he yawned and instantly snuggled his mate.

"Please forgive me... I'll make you mine." Mirai promised, gently caressing Raven's face and kissing him.

"Ah, Yukie... Thank goodness. Wait, where's Raven?! If Mirai gets to him...!" Liam said, letting Yukie snuggled him.

"Where do you live?" Raven asked curiously as he blushed at the soft love he was receiving.

"Raven has decided he wants to stay with mirai...he's his first love..." Yukie replied softly.

"Well, I did say I live in a mansion.... it's quite far from here." Mirai replied, gently playing with Raven's hair.

Liam's eyes widened in shock. "W-wait, what?!" He exclaimed, "But he- I-! He's the one who...! Mmm..." He didn't like this. At all. But it was Raven...

"Can I go see it?" He asked curiously as he blushed and enjoyed havingnhis mate play with his hair.

"The first kiss is a sealing contract in a way much like a marriage contact" Ayme explained gently,

"Of course, if your parents allow it, love." Mirai said. Mirai couldn't believe himself. Why was he acting this way? He had never had someone who actually wanted his love before. Raven wasn't Liam, but he was close enough and Mirai was quickly starting to adore him.

Liam suddenly felt sick, he held his stomach as he buried his face into Yukie's chest. "Okay..." He muttered in defeat, giving a big sigh.

"They are busy...why don't we go" Raven asked with a cute smile excited to see where his mate lived. "Pretty please~" he begged.

"Don't worry it's okay Liam...Raven is strong" he whispered kissing his mates head.

"Hmm... well, I was going to take you there, anyway." Mirai admitted, smirking. Maybe this kid could change him...

"I know, but, I must tell Raven to be careful of him! He's dangerous!" Liam exclaimed. He pulled himself away from Yukie, trying to make his way out of the room.

"Really?" Raven replied excitedly as he giggled..."can I pack some clothes?" He asked curiously.

"Raven knows but if you take him away you'll slowly be killing him" Yukie replied gently trying to get Liam to understand.

Mirai couldn't believe that Raven actually liked him. That would take some getting used to. "Of course you can. Take all the time you need, there's no rush." Mirai said.

Liam nodded and ran out, "I have to warn him at least!" He called back. He entered the room Mirai and Raven were in. "Raven! I... I won't stop you. But please be aware... he hurt me in the past. He damaged me. I don't want that to happen to my son. Please, just be careful..." He said, trying to be firm but gentle.

"It's okay,...I trust him besides atleast he's better off then some stranger making me move across the world to live with them" Raven replied packing all of his clothes and belongings.

"I'm not sure if I agree with that completely, bit if this is what you want, I'll let you go. Please, just be careful. You can always come back home." Liam said, giving a small smile. He gently wrapped his arms around him, giving him a tight embrace. "I love you Raven, I hope you know that. Please be safe."

"And you! If you dare hurt him... you won't see the light of day ever again!!" Liam threatened, quickly turning on Mirai. Mirai smirked, shrugging his shoulders. "My, my. I always thought your protective side was cute, Liam~ but don't worry, unlike you, he's quite a gem~" he countered. "What did you say?!" Liam growled.

"Hey be nice" Raven replied kissing Liam's cheek as he smiled at mirai and was ready to go his room quite empty. "I'm old enough to care for myself."

"I know, it's just... I worry. I have a past with him, you know." Liam said, opening the door for Raven. "Don't worry, Liam, I'll take good care of him~" Mirai smirked. Liam glared at him. "You'd better." He muttered.

"Alright, if you're ready, lets go." Mirai suggested, brushing past Liam with a smirk. Liam glared at him. "Youd better take good care of him, Mirai." He threatened. Once they had left, Liam went back to Ayme and Yukie. "We're going to follow them, right?!" He asked worriedly.

(Holy shit I'm so sorry! The thread somehow got unsubscribed!!!)

"No, we are going to let Raven grow up" Yukie replied.

(Oh! That's okay!)

Liam sighed and nodded. "Okay... fair enough." He said, nervously running his arm.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Mirai raised an eyebrow as Raven snuggled him. It was strange having a willing partner.

Liam sighed in defeat and ran a hand through his hair. He was frustrated that his son was in love with someone who had hurt him, and was afraid Raven would get hurt as well...

Liam sighed and nodded. “I know... I just have a really bad feeling about this... He’s a monster... he’ll devour our little Raven...” He whispered worriedly.

• Saga locked this topic