The sands of time (closed to pm)

Yukonwolfspirit

“You can rest here, I’ll watch them while you do. I made some supper in the kitchen if you’re hungry.” Liam offered, seeing how tired Watch was.

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• PastelPhoenix

“I’ll sleep with them I don’t like leaving them alone” he mumbled already crawling into the bed with the twins.

Liam raised his eyebrows, thinking it was strange the man offered to bring food, but he ended up making it himself. “Oh, um, okay. I’ll just be out.. here.... if you need anything.” Liam said, then walked back to the kitchen and sighed, still a bit sad. He wondered if he should just move on, if staying there was the right choice.

“Watch is tiered” Yukie mumbled his stomach growling as he hunted down Liam wanting to be fed. “I’m hungry” he added with a cute pout wanting his mate.

“I won’t be small forever give me a month before I will be tall enough to kick your ass” Yukie replied a little spitfire as he clung To his mates leg cutely.

• 2 weeks later...

(Sorry for the late reply! The site kept giving me trouble and I got busy!)

Liam blushed as Yukie cutely cling to his leg. “I-I know, it just takes some time. I hope I haven’t given you a reason to need to kick my ass?” He asked.

“Ah! Hey, that’s not nice! I was distraught and alone... I don’t know how I lived before without you.” He admitted, looking away, a bit ashamed.

“I was alone also but I didn’t fall to shit” yukie replied being quite the smart ass as he went and looked trough the cupboards for food.

“Yukie, I made some pasta, if you’re hungry.” Liam offered. Sure Liam fell into depression, but what he never told Yukie was that he’d always been depressed. “Sorry I disappointed you...” He muttered.

“...your mood is depressing maybe if you smiled more you would be happy” yukie replied as he sat at the table and played on his phone ayme coming out as he crawled into his twins lap tiredly and snuggled him.

• 3 weeks later...

Liam sighed, giving a small smile. “Unfortunately it’s not that simple, Yukie...” Liam said quietly, “I’ll try for you, though.”

“We don’t plan on leaving anymore” yukie admitted as he went off to find his twin snuggling him as he changed to look a lot older.

“Ah, that’s good... I’m glad to hear that. I was really worried I’d never see you two again...” Liam confessed, going to put on a sweater as he suddenly felt cold.

Both twins watched as they laid naked on the bed their bodies looking quite sexy as they smirked and looked at Liam. “Want to join us?”

Liam looked over at the twins after he pulled the sweater over his head. His face turned red instantly, then noticed the man named Watch was gone. “Ah! That other guy isn’t still here, is he?!” He asked, walking towards them.

“He went home we told he we where fine being on our own now that we found you” yukie replied as he smiled a little and nibbles on his twins ear.

“Ah, I see... that’s good.” Liam said, sitting down on the bed in between the twins. He really didn’t know how he got so lucky with finding them.

“Mmh ayme is quite snuggly lately” yukie mumbled as he nibbled on his twins neck and snuggled closer to him enjoying the warmth and love.

Liam smiled and ruffled Ayme’s hair, then gently kissed his cheek. “I missed you both so much... I’m glad you were safe and taken care of until you found me.” He admitted, snugglig in between the twins, moving them closer to him.

“We missed you too” yukie mumbled tierdly as he yawned and moved closer to his lover ayme following as he smiled and kissed Liam’s lips.

Liam sighede with content and couldn’t help but let out small whimper of pleasure as he was kissed... it had been so long since he’d been touched or kissed, and the reunion with his lovers was almost too much for him to handle.

• Saga locked this topic