The sands of time (closed to pm)

Yukonwolfspirit

(Huh? Yeah, Liam is the one talking. Sorry for confusing you!)

"Oh... alright. That's all fine." Liam said, still using Lulu for support. "Lulu.... if we'll be having company, I really should get dressed, if you don't mind letting go of me please." He muttered while looking up at Lulu. He really hopped Lulu wasn't getting any ideas since he was already naked and in his arms.

Mirai stayed in the shadows and watched everything unfold. Either he would get Liam, or his son.

(Yeah right Liam. You hope he does do something. *likes to torture her characters* lol )

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• PastelPhoenix

"You need to bath..." Lulu replied with a huff as he continued and set Liam in the bathroom. "You stink of sex, desire, and shame" he added with a huff.

Raven just fixed his hair and sat waiting bored as he sighed and counted the ceiling tiles.

Liam blushed and turned the water on. "I can clean myself, thanks." He huffed, cutely sinking down into the water. He looked away from Lulu to avoid eye contact. "Besides, who are you to judge, anyway? It sounded like you'd jump anyone they brought home..." He muttered, starting to scrub his body with soap.

Mirai suddenly appeared behind Raven and covered his eyes with both hands. "Guess whooo~" He sang, trying to be cute.

"Luca doesn't mind me finding cute boys to sleep with" Lulu replied with a smirk as he gently knelt down and started helping Liam.

"Mmh the tormentor of my free time?" Raven asked with a cute smirk.

Liam jerked away from Lulu, not wanting this to turn into anything more. "Please don't." He said, furrowing his eyebrows. One way or another, Liam would play hard to get with anyone. It was just how he was.

Mirai also smirked and gently kissed the back of Ravdn's ear, then whispered, "More like the tormentor of your wildest dreams~"

"So boring" Lulu replied as he sighed Luca glaring at him and dragging him back to their room possesivly.

"Mmh aren't you suppose to be hunting down my dad?" Raven asked as he streatched and kicked off his heels.

Liam sighed in relief. He didn't want to hurt Ayme and Yukie by sleeping with their father... that he was going too far go him. After a few more minutes of bathing, he decided he was finally clean enough and tried to get up. He backside still ached, however, and instead of getting out of the tub, he fell out. "Augh! Dammit..." He muttered, using the side of the tub to old himself up. Next time he wouldn't let them fuck him in their dragon forms... it was apparently too much for his body to handle.

"Mm, Liam is a lost cause to me now... he's too obsessed with your parents. Right now I'm more interested in you. I changed my mind~" Mirai said, his voice silky and smooth.

"My so easily breakable~" Ayme teased as he helped Liam up with a smirk. "Want me to fix you?" Ayme asked as Yukie came in and started a nice shower and got in.

"Wow your a good liar, most people don't just change their mind after centuries of hunting" Raven admitted as he turned on the tv and watched slightly ignoring mirai on purpose just to fuck with him as he sighed and tried to behave he had to remain pure for his mate.

Liam blushed and leaned against Ayme. "Well, it's not like I'm supernaturally strong or anything like you..." He admitted, embarrassed. "How are you going to fix me...?" He asked, not sure how he could do that. "Also, if you had been gone any longer, I fear that I would have become prey for Lulu..." Liam said, not liking having been left alone.

Mirai shrugged and sat beside Raven, putting an arm around him. "Well, I guess it's just time to find a new victim~" Mirai suggested, looking at Raven with glinting eyes.

"Lulu is a tease he won't touch you" Ayme replied as he pushed a lot of pressure points on Liam's body to make all the pain go away as he smirked and left him to get in with his twin enjoying the sexy shower.

"Mmh wouldn't be a good one, I'm not interested in you" Raven replied as he snickered finding mirai a little amusing sometimes.

"Ahh-Ohh~" Liam groaned after Ayme fixed him. He gave a sigh of relief and followed Ayme into the shower, getting in between them and kissing Yukie.

"Heh, I think you're lying." Mirai smirked, playing with Raven's hair. "That's too bad, because I won't let any outsiders have you."

"Mmh want more?" Yukie asked happily as he snuggled Liam and his twin enjoying the hot water andnthe sexy hands running over his body.

"My how diffrent from an arranged marriage" Raven teased not minding the hairplau as he snuggled up to mirai just a little.

"Mm... I can take more now~" Liam said, also enjoying the warm water and his lover's skin. "Or I can give some too, if you want." He offered, rubbing against Yukie's groin with his own, moaning.

"Hmm. I'll force you to be mine if I have to, Raven." Mirai said, kissing the other's cheek.

"Mmh I'll accept your offer" Yukie admitted kissing Ayme deeply and making out with him.

"And how would you do that?" Raven asked hesitantly.

"Mm..." Liam groaned as he was sandwiched in between the two. He grinned and gently grabbed Yukie's member, carefully thrusting his inside him. He gently moved his hips back and forth, moaning in pleasure. "Mm can we have a threesome?" Liam asked, blushing as he did so.

Mirai looked deep into Raven's eyes. "I wouldn't let you see anyone else. Only me." He threatened, taking Raven's chin and kissing him again.

"Mmh you want to fuck me?" Ayme asked as he blushed and turned around leaning against the shower wall so Liam could have his fun to as Yukie smirked happily.

"What about seeing my parents?" Raven asked curiously as he huffed cutely from the kiss..."besides that...what all can you offer me the mates laid out for me have a good security nest for me to live in a nice home good paying jobs"

"Mm... I want to fuck both of you~" Liam said, moving his hips back and forth while inside Yukie. He didn't know why, but lately he had been craving them... something he'd never really felt before.?

"I can offer you all that and more, babe. I've got my own mansion, too." Mirai told him. "I can promise you a secure life, Raven."

"Go ahead but be gentle" Ayme whispered embarrassed as Yukie started fucking Liam hard.

"...you'll be nice to me right?" Raven asked starting to not hate the idea.

"Ahhh- I-I should say that to you... Yukie...~" Liam moaned, using the sides of the shower to keep balance. "Ahhh... you're next, Ayme~"

Mirai smiled softly. "If you choose me, I'll give you whatever you want. Yes." He promised, wanting to be the one for Raven.

"Go ahead" Ayme replied a little tense as he blushed.

"Fine...I want to go to an amusement park" Raven replied hesantly.

Liam smiled and came inside Yukie, letting out a long groan. He then turned Ayme around and gently entered him. "Ahh~ Ayme~"

"An amusement park? Why? This place isn't amusing enough for you?" Mirai asked, smirking.

(Wait Liam was fucking Yukie?)

Ayme was tense as he refused to relax not liking being fucked.

"I've never been to one, and it's where my first date is suppose to be" Raven replied with a shy blush.

(Oh, I thought he was? Lol sorry!)

Liam noticed Ayme was tense. "What's wrong, you don't like it?" Liam asked, slowly pulling out of him. "I'm sorry." He said sheepishly.

"Oh, is that so..." Mirai snickered. "Well, is there a certain park you'd like to go to, my princess?" He asked.

"Ayme is a top he's not comfortable being a bottom" Yukie explained gently snuggling and loving his twin to get him to calm down...

"Surprise me" Raven replied as he yawned and snuggled down happily Lulu coming in...

"So did you decide on a mate darling?" Lulu asked.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to..." Liam said. He blushed and got out of the shower, sighing. He suddenly felt like he didn't belong here... he dried off quickly and got dressed, then went out to the balcony. Maybe he had gone too far with the twins? What did they really think about him? Was he just good for sex?

Mirai glared at Lulu as he entered. "Terrible timing as always..." He mumbled. Mirai greedily wrapped an arm around Raven's shoulders, holding him close.

• Saga locked this topic