The sands of time (closed to pm)

Yukonwolfspirit

“Please raven can hold his own” Yukie admitted as he smiled softly and kissed his mates head lovingly. Raven Meanwhile was just relaxing on his own mates couch.

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• PastelPhoenix

“I know...” Liam sighed, still obviously worried. “I just can’t help but worry...” Liam put his arm around Yukie’s waist and pulled him into a soft kiss. “I do trust you though... I know he’ll be okay.”

Mirai tried to relax as he was snuggled. He couldn’t believe what he had gotten himself into. He was only trying to get Liam to trade himself for his son... but somehow, Mirai had ended up with said son. “Uh... so, now what do we do?” He asked.

Yukie nodded and kissed his mate as he got up and streatched.”Let’s go out and eat” Yukie replied wanting out of the house for a bit.

“No idea your the one who agreed to keeping me” raven replied with a smirk.

Liam nodded and got up. “Okay, where do want to eat at?” He asked.

Mirai rolled his eyes. “Well I couldn’t say no, apparently.” He said, sighing. “Can I get a refund?”

“Let’s get burgers and shakes” Yukie replied with a smile.

“Mmh sure I’m still a virgin so I’m sure some other man would love to claim me” raven admitted playing on his phone.

“Okay, sounds fine to me.” Liam agreed, then grabbed his jacket.

Mirai’s ears perked up. “Excuse me, I never said I wouldn’t bed you.” Mirai said, suddenly grabbing Raven’s arm and taking him to the bedroom.

Yukie giggled and kissed his mate before going out and starting the car turning up the heat before getting out and opening the door for his mate.

“...I refuse to let you!” Raven snapped as he glared and pulled back against Mirai being quite strong for his age.

Liam nodded his head in thanks and looked around for Ayme. “Is Ayme coming?” He asked.

Mirai frowned. “You’re a bit stronger than your father... impressive. However...” Mirai grabbed Raven and pinned him to the floor, “I will get what I want~”

“Mmh Ayme seems more interested in his books then eating” Yukie admitted as he went back inside to drag Ayme out of his room.

“And if I have your child then what...do you really want to be tied down by me and a child~” raven asked with a huff as he laid on the floor his long hair all untangled in a sexy way.

“Oh, that’s okay, maybe we should bring him some food home for later?” Liam suggested, heading out to the car.

Mirai grunted in defeat. “If I don’t want a child, then tell me how I can get Liam back.” He demanded.

“Let’s not leave the toddler alone” Yukie replied handing Ayme to Liam as he smiled and got in and started driving to a nice restraunt Ayme just reading his book.

“How should I know” raven replied with a sigh. “Can you let me up? I have a date in an hour I need to get ready”

(I’ve forgotten who Ayme is... so if my post is wrong please let me know.)

(Ayme was Yukie’s twin brother who’s also married to Liam.)

Liam nodded and got into the car, wondering how Raven was doing...

“A date?! I thought I was your partner now?” Mirai growled. He didn’t really care. He just wanted Liam.

(Thank you I couldn’t remeber if he was twin it’s been awhile :3)

“Yeah a date a man seemed interested in my photos” raven replied as he moved away from Mirai and went to get dressed coming out ten minutes later the dress sexy and fitting all of the right curves as he slipped on some nice high heels the black dress flowing out and showing some nice skin as he smirked and fixed his hair before searching the couch for his phone.

“Why did you come with never if you’re just going to go out with other men?” Mirai asked, mildly ticked off at the situation. He wanted to grab Raven and ravish him.

Mirai rolled his eyes. “Don’t you think your father wouldn’t approve of your behavior? I know him very well, you know?” He said.

Liam stayed close to Yukie, obviously nervous. “Yukie, I can’t relax. I’m worried about Raven...” He admitted.

“Please I don’t care what he thinks” raven replied the older man at the door with flowers as he smirked and fixed a strap under his dress that connected to the sexy undergarments he had in store for his date. “Either way you only want my father so why should you care who I fuck and want.”

“Go check on him then” Yukie replied clearly not feeling like going out with his mate as he shut the door.

“Mm. Even though I’m sure he did his best to take care of you while he could... you ungrateful brat.” Mirai scoffed and went upstairs. Since Raven was out whoring with other men, Mirai decided to send another man after his. One who specialized in seducing and impregnating any kind of being, regardless of their gender. Yes, he was going to send Ahmed, a very powerful and well known incubus.

Liam noticed something was going on with Yukie, too. “Yukie, what’s wrong? I thought you wanted to go out?” He asked, clearly ridden with anxiety.

“You never want to spend time with me all you can think about is Mirai!” Yukie snapped as he sat on the couch ready kicking off his shoes in no mood to go out now.

Liam sighed and rubbed the back of his head, then sat next to Yukie. “Er- Yukie... I’m sorry... I just worry about Raven. Please forgive me...?” He asked, putting a gentle hand on his shoulder. “I know I haven’t been the best mate for you...”

“...it’s been like this since we met if you can’t spend one night with me then you should just run back to Mirai!” Yukie replied smacking his lovers hand away as he stormed off to his room and locked the door behind him clearly upset.

Liam’s eyes widened in surprise at Yukie’s behavior. “Yukie, I’m sorry! How many times do I have to say this?! I don’t want to go back to Mirai! I hate him! I hate him for doing what he did to me and for taking our son away! Why would I want to go back to him?!” Liam exclaimed, standing at the door trying to open it, but slid to the floor in defeat. “I’m sorry...!”

“What are you sorry for, sweetheart?” A new voice asked, coming from behind Liam. Liam spun around, only to be pinned to the wall. A tall man with tanned skin and shoulder-length, dark hair smirked and lifted Liam’s chin up. “W-who are you?” Liam gasped. “My name is Ahmed, and I was sent here to impregnate you.” He announced. Liam’s eyes widened again, this time in fear. “No! Stop!”

Yukie at this point had hidden in the closet his ears covered by some good earplugs as he just cried and stayed locked away.

Liam struggled against Ahmed, trying to push him away but to no avail. “If you don’t wish me to give you my seed, you must come with me to go back to Mirai.” He threatened, smiling an evil smile. Liam glared at Ahmed, glanced back at the room where Yukie was, then sighed in defeat. “F-fine. Take me to him...” Liam said. Ahmed pouted at first, but then grinned. “Alright~!” He portaled them away, leaving Yukie behind. “Yukie doesn’t want me anyway...” Liam thought to himself sadly.

Yukie was angry that his mate would so easily go back to Mirai and knew that raven had sacrificed himself in vain so his parents could be happy.

• Saga locked this topic