The sands of time (closed to pm)

Yukonwolfspirit

Yukie was out about at the store an older man with him and keeping track of the energetic boy as he stayed close to his caretaker the young child looking identical to how Yukie did But was very healthy and well cared for.

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• PastelPhoenix

Liam was also in the store, having decided to finally get some food. He looked more pale and thinner than usual, wearing all black, his eyes sad and distant. He was also tired, as Mirai had been visiting him regularly, whether it was wanted or not. He was staring at some bread as he sighed.

(Thought he was dead can I assume he’s just vanished.)

“We need bread and eggs for tomorrow” Yukie replied his soft voice cute and adorable as he hugged onto the mans side his brother following closely the two dressed in cute matching outfits as the two kids looked around excitedly at the store.

“I want noodles for lunch!” Ayme replied as Yukie giggled and agreed with his twin and snuggled up to Ayme the two just full of life as they looked over at Liam somewhat remembering him but not recognizing him very well since he was much thinner.

(You thought who was dead? Mirai?)

Liam was spacing out as he was looking at the items on the shelves. He then heard some boys giggling and looked over, as they had sounded strangely familiar. When he saw the two boys, it took every ounce of will power he had to not burst out crying. He knew exactly who they were, but he didn’t want to scare them. “A-Ayme... Yu...kie...?” He called out at them, his voice gentle yet tired.

(Yeah you said you killed him afew posts back)

“...you look tiered” Yukie replied as he stayed where he was knowing better then to run off and out of the sight of his guardian.

(Oh right, forget that part then!)

Liam gave a small smile. “I’ve been worried... you look like you’re doing very well. I’m glad.” He said, then glanced at their guardian. He didn’t know who it was, but he knew they had put in charge of the boys.

“...we need to get home boys” the man replied smelling very strongly of an alpha wolf as he glared at Liam his eyes flashing yellow as he gently touched ones head. “I told you not to talk to strangers it’s not safe”

Liam blinked and nervously took a step back from them. He missed Yukie and Ayme so much, but knew it wasn’t a good idea to get any closer... he knew they were okay, and that was enough for him for now. “Ah- I’m sorry, I mean no harm. My name is Liam.” He said, hoping the boys weren’t afraid of him.

“We lived with him before in our big house” Yukie explained as the man relaxed a little and became less protective as he held Aymes hand.

Liam took a chance and walked up to Yukie, then knelt down to his eye level and smiled. “I’m so glad you’re okay, Yukie. I missed you... And Ayme, I missed you, too. So much...” He said quietly.

Liam hold almost hear his heart break when Yukie his from him. But he smiled gently and stood back up. “Ah, sorry... I didn’t mean to frighten you. Please stay safe...” He said, then looked at the man. “Thank you for taking care of them...”

“...if you want...and you have a clean home I wouldn’t mind bringing them over...I could buy dinner” he replied as he put the twins in the shopping cart so they wouldn’t wander.

“Put in your info in my phone and I’ll bring them over with dinner after we go home” the man replied as he looked at the kids before handing over his phone.

“My name is Watch...I’m a personal caretaker and bodyguard” watch replied as he took the boys and left th two having plans before bed.

The boys went back home for rounds of simple medications and a nice nap before being dragged to Liam’s home thentwo askeep I’m watches arms as he knocked at the door.

Liam heard the knock at the door and rushed to answer it. He checked through the peep hole to see who it was and answered it, seeing Watch and the boys. “Ah, hello! Please, come in!” Liam smiled, opening the door wider for them. “Make yourself at home.”

“Oh, i keot Yukie’s bedroom the way he left it. You can put them in there.” Liam said, then noticed Watch was a little nervous. “Ah, please don’t be nervous. I’m harmless, I promise.” He added, giving an innocent smile.

“It’s hard to trust people it took a lot of work getting them back from the doctors” watch replied softly as he kissed the boys heads before tucking them into the bed.

“...I know how hard it is to trust people after something like that...” Liam admitted, “I-I took a leap of faith to trust Yukie. But I may not be here if it weren’t for him.”

”they still suffer from drug withdrawal but I need help caring for them” watch replied exhausted as he sat down.

• Saga locked this topic