The sands of time (closed to pm)

Yukonwolfspirit

(Super happy to be back on!)

"Want me to take you to our room?" Yukie asked kissing Liam's cheek.

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• PastelPhoenix

(Me too! ^^)

Liam nodded, getting quite sleepy. "Mm. I don't mean to be rude. I'm just getting a bit tired..." Liam said, sitting up and kissing Yukie's cheek. "Is it really okay if we stay here?" He whispered.

"It's safe me and Ayme often visit in the winter" Yukie admitted getting up to lead Liam to his room.

Liam sighed with relief and held Yukie's hand as he was lead to their room. "What about Mirai...? I'm worried about him..." He admitted.

"Moms pretty good keeping promises he shouldn't touch you now that your royalty" Yukie admitted.

Liam looked at Yukie in surprise. "Wait- what? Royalty? Me?" He asked, not realizing his mates were princes or royalty.

"Ah... I didn't realize you were royalty...! I-I'm so sorry..." Liam admitted, feeling like he didn't know the things he should about his lovers.

"That may be true, but I feel like it should be something that I would know... at least I do now though. It makes more sense..." Liam said. He gave a tired sigh when they reached their room. He turned to Yukie. "I want to know everything about you and Ayme, Yukie... I don't want to be left in the dark. I really care about you." He said softly, gently caressing Yukie's face and looking into his eyes.

Mirai was still stalking Liam, watching the scene with hatred and disgust... Liam was his, and always would be. He didn't care what Luca or Lulu did to him later. Mirai was going to get Liam back, one way or another.

"Anything you think is important to you... and likewise I'll tell you what's important to me." Liam promised. "But come on, lets go in the room... And we can start later. I don't want to fall asleep on you." He said, giving a small smile.

"Okay" Yukie replied opening the door leading him to a room wi just a giant sized bed in it as he went and flopped on it sinking into the cushions instantly.

Liam sat on the huge bed, then also sank into it. "Waah!" He gasped in surprise, then looked at Yukie. "You don't have to stay with me right now, love, if you want to spend time with your family." He suggested, not wanting to monopolize Yukie.

"I don't mind...Ive honestly missed my bed" Yukie replied stripping naked and snuggling down as he changed into a giant Chinese dragon and streatched out.

Liam jumped a bit when Yukie changed. He still wasn't used to that. But he smiled and snuggled up to Yukie under the covers. "Are you more comfortable like that, love?" Liam asked, gently stroking Yukie's now scaly body.

"Yeah I like animal forms a lot and being naked" Yukie admitted enjoying the bed as he giggled and snuggled down more before pushing Liam's stomach with his nose. "Only naked bodies allowed here"

Liam blushed and took off his clothes, then smiled. "I-is that better?" He asked, a little flustered. Mirai was still watching, quickly becoming furious and greedy...

"Much better!" Yukie replied snuggling happily as he giggled and happily snuggled him under his warm belly enjoying having a human to snuggle.

"Ah! Hehe... Yukie~" Liam giggled and hugged him, nuzzling his face close. "I love you." He said, smiling.

"I love you too" Yukie replied as he relaxed and snuggled down ready to sleep now that Liam was tucked away safely.

After a few hours to make sure Yukie was asleep, Mirai quietly snuck into the room. He was going to get Liam back. Mirai then changed into a huge cobra snake, almost as big as Yukie. He silently slithered up to the bed and started pulling Liam away until the man was constructed in Mirai's large tail. "You'll always be mine, Liam." He hissed, then started to leave the room.

Liam was awoken from his sleep when he heard Mirai and Lulu. "Wh-what's going on?!" He gasped, struggling to be free of Mirai, but his effort was futile. "L-let go, Mirai!" He stammered. Mirai hissed and glared at Lulu. "He was mine before any of you knew of his existence! Therefore, he is mine!" Liam looked back at Yukie and then Lulu desperately. "Step aside, Lulu." Mirai demanded as he pushed past him.

"If you can't listen I'll take away your body" Lulu replied as Luca glared standing and blocking the way with Ayme.

• Saga locked this topic