The sands of time (closed to pm)

Yukonwolfspirit

Ahmed nonchalantly tossed Liam to Mirai’s feet, who was sitting on a large sofa. Mirai smirked and grabbed Liam, setting him on his knee. “So, you’d rather be a slave to me again than have a child... tch, how amusing~” He chided. Liam tensed and glared at the monster of a man. “I only came here to protect my son. You have me... now let him go!” Liam demanded. Mirai laughed. “Ahaha, see, that’s where you made a mistake. Raven is much more strong-willed than you. I can’t lay a finger on him.” Liam’s eyes widened, then he struggled to break free of Mirai’s grasp. “Please- I don’t want to stay with you! I want Yukie!” Liam shouted, but received a sharp slap from Mirai.

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• PastelPhoenix

“Wow...you really came back...you couldnt just stay with mum” raven replied with a frown as he looked at liam and slipped his heels off thr boy slightly drink and covered in hickeys and rope burns from his adventues out on the town.“i guess mom didnt tell you he was dying...he got sick last year...the doctors gave him a year to live so my gift to him was to let you two live out a year in peace before he kicks the bucket..” raven replied drunkenly its a shame..demons of our types dont get reincarnated easily our death process is painful and lonely and if we are strong enough to come back we have to journey through the demons realm and be reborn...i didnt mind having two years...hence why mum didnt care what i did turns out the sickness is genetic” ayme mumbled as he moved forward and stumbled landing on the ground as he giggled. “might as well just stay with mirai...you are joined at the hip you whore” raven added with a hiccup before he stumbled back up and wandered to mirais room making a mess along the way.

Liam’s eyes widened in shock. “Wh-what?! Why- why didn’t Yukie ever tell me?! I...! I can’t...” Liam rambled, completely in shock. “You see, love, we really are meant to be~” Mirai smirked, putting a hand on Liam’s waist, pulling him closer. Liam shook his head slowly. “N-no.... no... I-I’m not yours!” Tears began to fell from his eyes. “Yukie... take me back to Yukie!” Liam shouted. Suddenly, a bright blue light shined from Liam’s two hearts from beneath his chest. Mirai was blasted away, and Liam and Raven were portaled back home.

Liam suddenly looked up, gasping when he saw their home. “Y-Yukie!” Liam exclaimed, then ran into the bedroom to find Yukie. “Yukie, where are you?!”

“Yukie...!” Liam mustered all the strength he could and threw himself against the door, busting it down with his magic. It seemed he had gained enough time to finally heal from Mirai’s damage from before. Liam rushed into the room and sat on the bed, holding Yukie in his arms. “Y-Yukie.... I’m so sorry...!”

“I’m tiered” Yukie mumbled as he curled up more under the blankets clearly in pain as he looked at Liam tiredly. “What Mirai bring you back?”

“N-no, I came back myself... Raven told me your secret. I’m never leaving you, Yukie. I’m yours....” Liam replied, sitting next to Yukie.

“I don’t have much longer” Yukie mumbled as he moved and laid his head in Liam’s lap as he relaxed a little glad to have him back.

Tears began forming in Liam’s eyes again. “Yukie... please don’t leave me...!” He begged, holding Yukie in his arms gently. “Please... I really do love you.” He whispered, his tears falling on Yukie’s head. He was losing him... for real this time. Would he be stuck with Mirai again? He couldn’t bear it... he thought about killing himself after Yukie was gone...

“You need to stay with and take care of raven” Yukie mumbled as he looked at Liam not wanting his baby to die alone. “If you do I promise I’ll come back to you”

“Yukie...” Liam whispered, gently rocking him in his arms. “I-I’ll do my best... please just come back!” He begged, barely able to stand the thought of Yukie disappearing. “I’ll do better, I swear!” Liam promised, hugging Yukie tightly.

“I promise I will then” Yukie mumbled as he snuggled into Liam’s body already falling back asleep he was exhausted and his body was worn out, unknowing to himself he slipped away in his sleep going quite peacefully.

Tears fell from Liam’s eyes as he felt Yukie’s body suddenly become limp and lifeless in his arms. “Y-Yukie... No... No...” He mumbled, gently rocking his mate’s body in his arms. “Noooo!” He cried, even knowing Yukie said he’d come back. Liam’s hearts began pounding aggressively, and his breathing became sharp and quick. He was having a panic attack... an emotional breakdown. What was going to happen to him and Raven? What about Ayme? Was he eventually going to be left alone?

“We need to bury him next to Ayme” raven mumbled as he stood a little more sober and looked down at his parents. “They are going to be buried under a pretty cherry tree”

“O-okay... y-yeah....” Liam agreed and nodded, obviously devastated. “Raven... can you carry Ayme, please? W-we’ll gl take care of them... I’m sorry. I’ve failed...” Liam sobbed.

“Ayme already passed last month...” raven replied as he walked over and picked up Yukie carefully so he could take him to the cherry tree to be buried. “He will come back... he promised”

Liam fell to his knees where Yukie and Ayme were now buried. “Yukie... Ayme... I’m so sorry...” He whispered, bowing his head. “Please come back, please forgive me... I failed to protect my family!” Liam buried his face in his hands in shame.

“Give it three to six months and he will be back”raven mumbled tiredly as he sat down his body already affected but he was trying to hold out longer for Liam despite being exhausted from most activities.

Liam hugged Raven in his arms, then noticed how tired he looked. “Please don’t tell me... you’re going to leave, too? Raven...” Liam asked worriedly. “I can’t... can’t lose everyone!”

“I promised I would stick around until Yukie came back home” raven mumbled as he sighed and forced himself away. “Let’s go home please...we need to pack and move into Yukies old home so he can find his way back to you” raven admitted not wanting to stay in the small apartment anymore.

(What if the people who created Yukie wanted to experiment on him more, and kidnap Liam and Raven as ransom?)

Liam blinked and nodded. He stood up while sighing, then lead them back home. He wasn’t sure what was going to happen, but he didn’t want Yukie or Ayme to not be able to find him.

(I plan on them having Yukie again in custody and he bumps into Liam six months later at the store after raven dies.)

Raven had planned the move fixed up the house and then eventually he too passed and vanished one day so he could have someone else bury his body leaving Liam the house and everything in it.

Liam knew the day when Raven passed, he felt it in his hearts. He couldn’t do anything for weeks... he just laid in bed depressed, unable to eat until the third day.

(Okay, sounds good!)

• Saga locked this topic