The sands of time (closed to pm)

Yukonwolfspirit

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• PastelPhoenix

(Are you going to play the dad? What was his name?)

Mirai got back to his chamber and telepathically let their father know he was back with Liam. Right after that, Mirai threw Liam onto his ridiculously huge bed and tied his hands to the bed post. "You know, it's a mystery to me how everyone you meet wants you for themselves... it's true that I don't care if you love me. I just want to keep you." Mirai confessed, kissing Liam's head. Liam just lay still, frozen in fear and stared up at Mirai with wide eyes. "Please me go..." he whimpered pathetically.

(Yeah and its Lulu)

"Mirai stop tormenting the prisoners with kisses" Lulu replied with a sigh looking quite handsome of course he had some of the twins recognizable features.

(Ah okay I thought that's what it was!)

Liam jolted up as he heard Lulu's voice. He tried to scoot as far away from the two as he could. "But he's just so cute I can't resist! Besides, he was mine first! What do you care?" Mirai asked. Liam looked over at Lulu and glared, "Why am I here? What do you want from me?" He demanded, the hairs on the back of his neck standing straight up.

"Apparently I have a grandchild I haven't met...would have been nice if the two came down to visit once in awhile" Lulu replied with a huff as he looked at mirai..."and you...touch the father of my grand baby and I'll chop off your balls..." he hissed before sitting beside Liam gently touching his face and looking him over to check to see if he was harmed.

Liam winced at Lulu's touch. "Why did you have him bring me? What's your name?" Liam asked, still trying to get away. His hands were still cuffed... he jerked them in attempt to get free. "They don't seem to like visiting you- I see why..."

"My boys are stubborn...they get that from their mum" Lulu replied as he gently stopped Liam from pulling on the cuffs..."you'll bruise yourself..." he added trying very hard to be nice and well behaved. "My name is Lulu I'm your mates father."

Liam glared at Lulu as he gently stopped him from trying to get free. "Listen, I don't want any trouble... please just let me go. Why did you want to meet me? Ayme said you hate most people..." He said, trying to break free again anyway. He didn't want to be there, and had a very bad feeling about Lulu. "Do you want me to hold him down, my Lord?" Mirai asked, watching Liam struggle.

"No...I don't want to anger them by hurting him hence why I don't want him to bruise" Lulu replied as he sighed..."so stubborn" he mumbled as he gently laid his head on Liam's chest wanting to hear his heartbeat.

(Sorry if my post is a bit long. I'm having fun with this, hope you are too! :) )

Liam's eyes widened as Lulu touched his chest, wincing and then closing his eyes. It was obvious to anyone who listened to his heartbeat that he had not one hearts, but two. This meant that he was inevitably harder to kill, but the most effective way to kill him quickly would be to drown him. Liam wasn't afraid of water unless he lost control of himself or was in a small, contained space. However Liam's hearts were obviously beating rapidly; he was terrified of his current situation. He was in front of the man who held him hostage for five years and the demon king himself, who was uncomfortably close to him. "Please don't-!" He whispered softly, not sure what Lulu wanted to do with him. He turned his head away to avoid Lulu's eyes.

"I've never really met your kind before...it's fascinating" Lulu whispered as he looked at Liam before undoing his wrists..."if I where you I'd be smart and stay in this room." He replied getting up to leave and looking at mirai...."you aren't to touch him again!" He ordered his voice low and his word law.

Liam furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and surprise when Lulu freed him of the cuffs. "Even I'm not sure what I am, exactly..." He admitted. "Why can't I leave?" He asked, sitting up on the bed. "Nn- Lulu, I can't even touch him a little?! He's mine after all! I claimed him long before Yukie did!" He argued. Liam tensed at Mirai's voice, wishing he would leave. "Mr. Lulu, what are you going to do? Are you just going to let me stay here until they show up? What if they don't and this was a waste of time?" Liam asked, part of him actually doubting that they'd come for him. After all, Ayme had locked him in that room, then ignored him when he called out for help... and Yukie said he was just good to Ayme for sex, the same as Mirai... he sighed sadly, thinking he'd never get to live a peaceful life.

"Ouch I'm hurt you think we wouldn't come" Ayme replied with a huff Yukie holding Raven who was fussing about being woken up from the car ride.

"Mirai please leave for the evening," Lulu replied as he mentioned for his sons to come inside of the room..."now then let me meet my grand baby" Lulu replied wanting to hold and snuggle Raven and see if he really was like Liam.

"Ayme? Yukie...?" Liam gasped, but stayed on the bed, not sure if he was allowed to move yet or not. "I-I'm sorry..." He muttered, carefully watching Lulu. He wondered if Lulu hated him or not, but at least Lulu didn't seem too violent towards him. Mirai however gave an angry huff and looked at Liam before disappearing. Liam gave a sigh of relief when he left, but still remained on the bed.

Ayme sighed and handed over Raven showing Lulu how to hold him as Yukie went to Liam holding him close.

Liam blushed lightly as Yukie held him... Yukie was the one he'd wanted to be with, yet he was the one he'd spent the least amount of time with. "Y-Yukie..." Liam murmured, hugging him back. "I'm sorry.."

Liam nodded and nuzzled his face against Yukie's. "M-mmhm... yeah." He replied, looking over at Lulu holding Raven. "I'm fine, love, he didn't hurt me." He whispered.

"You know you can come visit us" Ayme replied to Lulu who was snuggling his son happily the demon having missed seeing his kids.

It was a strange sight to Liam, having heard only bad things about the twins' father. He stood up and held Yukie's hand. He wondered why Mirai was working with Lulu...

"I had to get kidnapped by Mirai for this...?" Liam muttered quietly. He wondered if anyone cared about how much the man had traumatized him... sighing, he smiled and shook his head and followed Lulu anyway.

"Lulu sometimes goes overboard" Ayme mumbled as he followed.

(You can be Lulu if you want.)

(Eh, I'm good!)

Liam nodded, staying close to Yukie and Ayme. "I see..." He said softly. Liam then walked over to Lulu, wanting to check on Raven. He smiled and gently ruffled the boy's hair, happy to be his father despite the current events.

• Saga locked this topic