The sands of time (closed to pm)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Uh...! I didn't know..." Liam gasped, his face paling as he glanced at Yukie and Raven. "But what about that other guy? The one who bandaged him?" He asked.

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• PastelPhoenix

"Oh he's yukies partner for work he waiting to be reassigned and for now he deals with him" Ayme admitted as he gently rubbed Liam's arm

"Ah, so.... they aren't... romantically involved, then?" He asked, relief overcoming him. Liam let out a deep sigh and lay his head on Ayme's shoulder. "And what about you? Are you and Yukie... really going to share me...?" He asked, honestly not minding that in the slightest.

"I don't mind sharing though if your involved now you need to treat me the same as him" Ayme explained.

Liam blushed and nodded. "I mean... we already did it together once, so... I guess that's how it's going to be?" He said. "And if Yukie is okay with it, I can treat you both the same."

"Alright then" Ayme replied as he yawned and snuggled down hugging his pillow Raven half awake and continuing to watch his show.

Liam lay next to Ayme, but stayed up till Raven was ready to sleep. He was actually really tired, but didn't want Raven to be up by himself.

Raven looked at Liam clearly now wide awake as it got to the creepy darker parts as he watched the gross disposal of the bodies.

Raven looked at him and shook his head no but noticed mom and uncle where sleeping as he huffed and crawled over to them demanding their attention.

"Rae... hey. They're trying to sleep... what do you want to do?" Liam asked, standing up and picking the boy up.

Liam glanced outside to where Raven was pointing. "Oh, you want to go outside? Now, at night?" He asked, not really keen on the idea.

Raven nodded as he smiled. "Raven go to bed" Yukie mumbled as he huffed and grabbed Raven somewhat forcing him to lay down the child's sleep schedule crazy.

Liam smiled and shook his head, then gave a big yawn. He turned off the tv and lay in between Yukie and Ayme, snuggling up to them and putting an arm around Raven. "Good night Yukie, Ayme, Raven." Liam said, and soon he drifted off to sleep...

The morning sun then rose several hours later. Liam was the first to wake, and for once, he didn't have any nightmares... which was amazing. He was in such a good mood, Liam got up and got ready for the day, then went to the kitchen and started making some breakfast.

Raven huffed cutely as he followed Liam not wanting to sleep anymore as he snuggled his leg.

"Oh, hey there, little one." Liam smiled and picked Raven up, continuing to scramble some eggs. "Do you like eggs, Raven?" He asked.

Raven huffed and made a face as he watched the eggs cook hating the slimy food.

Liam laughed softly and took the eggs off the stove and put them on a plate. "What do you like? Bacon? Waffles? Pancakes?" He asked, getting some bacon ready.

"He likes the raw steak in the fridge" Ayme mumbled tiredly as he made some coffee.

Liam turned and saw Ayme, and smiled. He was wearing an apron he found and looked really cute. "Oh, good morning, Ayme~" He greeted. Then he made a face. "Raw steak...?! That... can't be healthy." Liam frowned.

"Young demon children are picky eaters...be glad he's moving to solid food and not feeding off of Yukie" Ayme replied kissing Liam's cheek and squeezing his ass as he hugged him from behind enjoying the cute apron.

Liam blushed at Ayme's kiss and pinching his ass. "Ah! Hey-! Not in front of Raven!" Liam exclaimed. Then he blinked. "Feeeing off of Yukie...?" He repeated.

• Saga locked this topic