little japan (KoBu X Kohako tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

Ying squeaked as he was pulled towards the car. " Wait! I didn't speak with everyone! I didn't finish writing down that man's request either!" He fussed. He looked to Hiroki, his brows knitted together. " Why are we leaving so soon, Dear?"

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• KoBu

"we have to go the other town is coming to hurt us" Hiroki said gently setting Ying in his lap. the cart started to pull away from the town. "not to worry my love i remember all the requests" Hiroki with a smile.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Ying stiffened once he was settled on Hiroki's lap. He covered his face from blushing so heavily, but made no effort to move away. In fact he snuggled in a little more once the car began to move.

" Is this safe?" He muttered

Eiji looked at them then nodded a yes. "it is safer in his lap then in the seat next to the window" Eiji said with a slight grin. Hiroki took the pad and pencil and wrote everything else Ying missed. "there you go my love" Hiroki said then putting his arms around him.

Ying pouted at Eiji. Puffing up his cheeks, Ying took hold of the notebook gently and looked at it. His brows knitted together carefully. "Darling.... these requests seem ... even more difficult then the last village! The town is constantly being flooded by either ruffians or other criminals. The water is filthy and undrinkable..... and countless other things!" Another deep frown and a sad sigh. " How are you going to fix these?" He looked to Hiroki feeling helpless.

"i know i am sorry i will try my best to fix if i can" Hiroki said putting his hand in his hair. he began to think about the problems of the town. "well criminals can be easily dealt with by having guards for the people"Eiji said looking at them.

" But that won't stop from those who are already inside. " Ying pointed out. He bit down on his knuckle again. " You'd need gurads night and day, to patrole at night in the village and to guard the walls outside during the day."

"yes and those you are disruptive will be put in jail and they kill or hurt some one go on trial" Eiji said then looked at Hiroki for a yes. " i say it is a good idea lets start looking for men when we get home" Hiroki said looking out the window to see a young teenage boy hitched to a wagon being pulled by his neck and wrist. "please stop the car i want to get out" Hiroki said and the car stopped. "you may stay in the car if you wish my love" Hiroki said getting out the car.

" No I promised to stay and stand by your side." Ying protested. " I intend to keep it." He stepped out of the car and followed closely behind. He looked on as the was being tugged along. He mustered as much courage as he could, yelling across to the group " Halt! You with the boy halt!"

"what" the man said spitting as he spoke. "this boy is free under the new kings rule" Hiroki said holding his ground. "and who is you?" the man said spitting again this time in the boys face. "i am the new king Hiroki..." Hiroki said the man stopped him. "i dont care he is mine" the man said throwing the boy down.

Ying stepped forward, " By whose standards?! He's a person not a piece of property! How'd you like it if I dragged and paraded you around like cattle!?" He was getting angry again.

"that would not happen" the man said putting his foot on the boys face. Eiji then pulled his sword. "listen to king or i will slice you into bits" Eiji said with anger in his eye. "and whos you?" the man asked crushing the boys face. he swished his sword once cutting into his leg making him fall.

Ying ran to the boys side to lift him out of the ground and back to the car. He looked at the boy's face carefully as the other men took care of the nasty old man.

"Goodness, what has the terrible man done to you?" He fished through the glove compartment of the front of the car, looking for antiseptic and bandages.

"it is okay i was sold to him for a debt" the boy said hiroki got in the car. "is he going to be okay? " Hiroki asked the Eiji got in the car handing Ying the cream. "that man will never hurt that boy again" Eiji said holding his arm.

Ying focused on cleaning bandaging the boy as best he could. " Can you tell me your name? Hiroki, may we take him home with us?" He asked, taking the cream from Eiji. He slathered the cream of the bruises and cuts and finished dressing the boy's wounds. "And EIji please get rid of that arm, the blood will get everywhere."

"i have no name" the boy said. "we are going to keep him at our house but not as a slave" Hiroki said Eiji then grabbed some wrap tying it with his teeth. they where on there way home when they where stopped at the same place but they where all bowing in respect. "we would like to help you if we can kind king we let our slaves go free and it feels so good" a lady said with a small baby.

Ying watched out the window. He blocked the nameless boy, Ying still didn't feel these people were trustworthy. At all. " Hiroki be careful, please..." He muttered. He watched as the people gathered around the king. Ying looked into the crowd for any unsavory characters in the crowd.

"please for now move out of the way so we can take care of this child" Hiroki said they then moved letting them by. when at the castle people gathering around the car.

"May we head to my part of the village... before I was brought to live in the palace?" Ying asked shyly. " I know somebody who should be able to help us clean him up and give him some new clothes..."

"yes please take us there driver" Hiroki said bowing out the window at the people. the driver took them to Ying's village.

Ying thanked the driver, and motioned for the rest of the group to juts stay in the car. Ying's little section of the village was small, but prosperious. His people relied on one another in their times of need and returned the favors often. Which was why he was here, Ying had somebody who owed him a favor from the past winter.

Knocking on the door, Ying was greeted by a young child, " Hello little one, could you fetch your brother for me? And maybe your granny?"

The little boy nodded and went to do just that.

Hiroki and Eiji stayed in the car waiting to see what would happen.

After a good few minutes, Ying came back with a little sweet grangran who looked like the slightest of breezes would knock her over. And a taller, strapping young man, roughly Ying's own age. Ying was chattering away with the two as he knocked on the window of the car, signalling that they could let them in.

everyone got out of the car. "hello my name is Hiroki the new king" Hiroki said with a slight bow. "my name is Eiji i serve the king even now because i respect and love the new king like a son" Eiji said also bowing a bit.

((The little old lady:

The Grandson:https://www.pinterest.com/pin/535928424390189742

Sorry I didn't get the chance to draw them this time around. ))

The old woman bowed as best she could, her grandson following her actions. " Hello, it's an honor to meet you my Lord and you Sir Eiji. Ying tells me you need a healer, but you all look perfectly to me.... maybe a little skinny but I can fix that with a good home cooked meal." A pair of groans were heard behind her. Her grandson and Ying covered their faces. They knew full well what Granny did when she wanted to feed somebody. You didn't leave her table until you couldn't see your toes and your belly touched the table.

" Granny you can cook them dinner later, but for now, I'm Tsuma and this is my Grandma, Saiya. How can we be of help?"

• Saga locked this topic