little japan (KoBu X Kohako tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

Hiroki quickly went home opening the bag. a magic went around him breaking the curse. he felt better than he had in a long time. "i am so happy thank you Ying my love and dearest friend" Hiroki said looking up into the sky. dancing a bit in joy he was happy.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• KoBu

Ying arrived an hour later, hoping to see Hikori, curse broken and his smiling face. He knocked, a little too hard for what would be considered polite. " Hikori.... are you alright?" He'd wait another moment before he'd open the door if he didn't receive an answer

"yes i am fine ying you may come in" Hikori said putting on his clothes to go to bed. he was smiling because he felt so great. "the curse was lifted" Hiroki said spinning around his room.

Ying ran inside calling out in joy, " That's wonderful!! Let's go out to celebrate!!" He took hold of Hikori's arm and gave a little tug. " Oh.... Your going to bed... " Ying frowned for just a moment, but then smiled brightly and stated. " Well we'll celebrate tomorrow then, yea?"

"do you want to sleep with me?" Hiroki asked with a bright smile."we can celebrate tomorrow i am kinda tired right now" Hiroki said crawling into bed sorta of waiting for Ying to get in bed with him.

" O-oh um.... O-okay" Ying's meek little voice came out in a squeak. He slowly made his way over to the bed and crawled in, staying on the other side almost falling off the side of the futon.

Hiroki put his arm around him cuddling him. "i am glad i have you Ying" Hiroki said as he fell asleep.

Ying was surprised but smiled softly before finally relaxing and fell fast to sleep tucking himself against the other. " I'm happy with you too..."

in the morning Hiroki gave ying a small kiss on the cheek. he still felt very happy and safe which was great. his mother came in to see ying laying on the bed and Hiroki sitting up. "we are going to have a party today i made you and Ying outfits to wear also could you thank him for me" she whispered.

Ying was notoriously heavy sleeper. But he let out a little whine as he was kissed and nuzzled further into the covers.

"i don't wanna wake him" Hiroki said getting up putting the outfit his mother made for him it was another kimono type with really long sleeves and it was a light blue color with little house on it. Hiroki looked at the one she made Ying which was made with the same material with no sleeves at all.

Ying began to roll around the bed,starting to stir in his sleep. "Mmm~ Hikori~" he nuzzled into the other's pillow.The scent comforting and slowly falling back to sleep.

"don't worry Ying i am here" Hiroki whispered as he stood up his hair fell to the ground. he turned around to look at Ying with a smile. he still did not want to wake the other up.

Ying poked his head from the covers, his hair standing on end every which way. " Mmmmm~ breakfast~ " he mumbled sleepily.

Hiroki giggled a bit."i will ask if breakfast is ready we have a party to go to this evening my mother made you a outfit that matches mine and she wanted me to tell you thank you for her" Hiroki said then went into the hall. "breakfast is done young master and your mother wants you and Ying to wear the outfits she made for you" a maid said as she walked by.

Ying nodded and turned away to change. The outfit itself was.... much fancier then what he was accustomed to. He stepped forward, tiwsting at hsi waist to look at himself, " How's this look?"

"you look amazing" Hiroki said as he started down the hallway. "come lets eat then i will fix your hair" Hiroki said walking toward the kitchen.

Ying's hands instantly covered his hair, " W-what's wrong with my hair? D-d-does it look bad?!" He tried to straighten it with his hands.

"it was standing on end" Hiroki said as he entered the kitchen. "happy belated birthday young master i am glad to you alive" the cook said setting food on the table for the both of them.

Ying was still frantically trying to fix his hair as he was handed a plate. He thank the cooks and maids as he was served politely though

"if you need anything call us young master" the maid said leaving the room the cook also left so the two could eat in peace. Hiroki's mother then came in the room. "once both of you get cleaned up i want you both to go to the great room" she said then leaving the room.

Ying watched as Hikori's mother leave the room, before asking " What's in the great room?" He began to eat as they spoke. "this is delicious by the way..." He complimented with a smile.

'it is where the king sits and where we have parties" Hiroki said looking down as he ate his food. "cook is very good it is always delicious" Hiroki said trying to smile.

"Oh... will there be dancing?" Ying asked eagerly. He loved to dance around. Granted it was in the privacy of the woods and sometimes in his room... but still

"there might be" Hiroki said putting his dishes in the sink. he then started walking to his room to get ready. "it will be okay" hiroki said a bit happily.

• Saga locked this topic