little japan (KoBu X Kohako tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

"yes lets go" Hiroki said then got up going to the door. "if shy wants to come with us he can" Hiroki said then Shy got up as well. "i like it here with all these kind people but you guys saved me i will stay with you.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• KoBu

Ying and Tsuma exchanged looks.

" You know, Shy, .... I wouldn't want you feeling obligated to come with us..." Ying said with a smile, with Tsuma chimming in " Granny and I wouldn't mind having somebody filling the back room, we don't really use it, maybe renting it out to travelers now and again..."

"i feel conflicted now" Shy said looking at the two groups of people."why dont you stay here to rest" Hiroki said with a smile. "i guess if they dont mind i could stay here" Shy said sitting back down. "well we know he will be fed" Hiroki whispered to Ying.

Ying leaned over and whispered back, " By the time we come back I' be surprised if he's still as skinny as he was!" He snickered at the thought. Giving the young king a quick kiss, Ying called out " Granny! We'll be leaving now. I'll trust you to keep Shy in good hands!" He heard the old woman call back a goodbye and tiny feet came pattering to tackle Ying in a hug. He chuckled again. " We'll be back to visit soon Nami. Behave your self and show Shy how to navigate understand?" Nami nodded enthusiastically

Hiroki kissed back then said "bye everyone". he went out the door not expecting a hug. shy got and ran over giving hiroki a big hug." thank you so much king" shy said then smiled.

Ying smiled at the sight as he waited by the car.

Tsuma and Nami had been gathering some blankets and a spare mat for Shy to share a room with Tsuma for the time till they could clean out the back room.

Granny stayed in her kitchen waving from the window with a fond smile

"they will miss you wont they?" Hiroki asked waving back. Eiji was at the gate waiting for them. Hiroki got in the car thinking on how his lover could be closer to his family." i can let you visit them when ever you want i might not always be able to come" Hiroki whispered.

Ying gave a little smile, " Well of course they will, but it's not like I be gone forever you know." the other climbed into the car next Hiroki, settling in and fixing his yukata's hem " And while I appreciate you wanting give me time to see them, I know you'll need me around just as much. I know you wouldn't be able to come all the time but the times you can are perfectly fine so long as Granny can keep you fed" He snickered the last part.

"ying i love you so much" Hiroki said as they road toward the gate.Eiji opened the gate then went inside. "my king i have to tell you something" Eiji said when the car stopped.

A blush accompained with a smile, Ying gave a little peck to the little patch of skin behind Hiroki's ear. " And I you dear."

He heard Eiji speak, " What is it Mr. Eiji?"

"there is a matter that needs your delicate touch" Eiji said looking down. Hiroki got out. "yes what is it?" Hiroki asked then someone started crying. it was a small baby girl in a little basket.

Ying looked at the girl surprised. " Well seems like we're finding children right and left these days. " He held out his arms to take the child if need be. " Who is this now?" He asked gently

"she has no name she was found on the gate" Eiji said handing the baby to Ying. "thank you Eiji will find her parents or a new home" Hiroki said smiling at the little girl.

" If the parents were still around, or even cared, they would've come around by now to collect her....or at the very least they would've come forward for help in finding her, if she was left at the gate she was left for a reason. " Ying countered never leaving his eyes from the child in his arms.

"yes you are right ying i am sorry to have assumed that they care" Hiroki said then thought about it. "is there a place for orphanages live or something" hiroki said looking at the little girl he was so confused.

" Well yes but ... are they.... up to code? I mean your father wasn't the man we thought he was so..." Ying asked a little concerned. " And if that's the case then.... we could always keep her for a little while right?"

"yes we are keeping her and we are still going to see the orphanage" Hiroki said smiling at both of them. "we have to help the kids if we can" Hiroki said walking in the building.

Ying sighed happily, he cooed at the baby girl. Giving her a little kiss to the head. " So we'll set up a basenet in the bed chambers yes?" He asked

"yes the baby will stay with us"hiroki said then Eiji went and got a bassinet for the baby."i had this" Eiji said then Hiroki smiled so big. the baby giggled with joy.

Ying smiled softly at the giggling baby girl. " Your so sweet~" HE cooed happily setting her down into the little crib. " May one of you watch her? I'll fetch her a bottle she could be hungry, and we have no idea when she's eaten." He asked the other two men as Ying was already was heading out to the kitchens.

the little cooed and giggled nibbling on her toes. "no no little one" Eiji said taking the babies foot out its mouth. both of the sat there near the crib.

Ying came back shortly after, ready to feed the baby girl. He gave a smile and held out his arm for her. "She'll need a name to go by while we watch her... we can't just call her. 'The baby's all the time..." He said as he settled her against him and fed her quietly. He hummed as she drank away the milk and rocked her gently, lulling the child into sleep

"Akira means bright, Emi means beautiful blessing also cho is butterfly" Eiji said looking at the little girl. "Hmm" Hiroki started to think. "well she is bright and you she will start the new thing for children" Hiroki said smiling at her.

" I think Cho is perfect. Butterflies are a symbol of a beautiful change. " Ying commented as he settled her onto his shoulder and patted her back gently. Once the baby was burped, Ying settled her down into the crib to nap. He tugged the two men out of the room to allow the child a peaceful rest.

"i like that name as well" hiroki said with a smile. Eiji smiled as well as they where pushed out the room. "well what do we do?" Eiji asked.

• Saga locked this topic