little japan (KoBu X Kohako tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

"it is fine. i had a monster in my dream attacking me" Hiroki said then gently pulled the baby onto his chest and Ying then held them. "i love you so much" Hiroki said closing his eyes again.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• KoBu

Ying was asleep the moment Hiroki had him tucked against. Drowsy and sleepy, Ying was more then ready to return to sleep and have pleasnt dreams of his own for the night.... or in this case day.

" mmm love you to...." He mumbled and snuggled more into Hiroki for a long day's nap.

hiroki also fell asleep after his lover mumbled good night. the baby woke up while they where asleep so Eiji took it as to not wake up the royals. he then played with the baby in a different room.

After a few hours, a servant approached Eiji and explained there were guest outside the front gates.

It was Tsuma and his younger brother, popping in for a visit, and a large basket. " Hey! Anybody home!" HE called out to the front hallway.

Eiji went into their room. "Hiroki someone is here to see Ying" Eiji whispered to them. hiroki woke but tried not to move as to not wake up Ying as he knew he did not sleep.

Tsuma waited in the main hall. Picking at his shirt, tapping his foot and getting ansty the entire wait. The younger brother just keeping himself entertained with a little bug he found on the floor, poking and prodding it to move in random directions.

Ying let out a little whine as he was jostled ever so slightly. " Hiro...? " He rasped out his lover's name before falling back to the pillow, exhausted and to tired to leave the cozy nest that was his bed.

"yes my love umm someone is here to see you" Hiroki whispered to his love. he then slowly sat up with the two in his arms. "i dont want to wake him eiji he stayed awake all night" Hiroki whispered.

Ying rose slowly and sleepily. " I'm ok, I can come see them..." He mumbled before slowly standing on wobbly legs. " Who is it Eiji?" Ying asked, with his eyes still glued shut. He walked forward... to then smaack himself into the wall. Cho, the little girl, giggled at the sight. Like most babies, for some reason another person making either loud noises or getting hurt was funny.

"it is Tsuma and the young one" Eiji said when the baby laughed Aki was concerned. "are you alright" Hiroki asked getting up and picking up the baby.

" Ah ok, Granny prolly needs some help in the fields.... Let him know I'll be right down..."Ying mumbled already clumsily tugging on some clean work clothes to get ready to travel and help Granny. " I'll be back later on Hiroki, don't wait up for meif your tired..."

"wait i could help you if you need help" Hiroki said Eiji then took the baby. then he got dressed he was ready to help help his lover out. "sir are you sure you should" Eiji asked hugging the baby.

" Nooo I'm fine I'll be fine." Ying mumbled now sporting a nice red bump on his forehead. But Ying tugged on the rest of his robes and headed to the throne room.

Tsuma turned with a grin but then stared wide eyed. " Shit have they been beating you?!" He inspected Ying's forehea, but then deadpanned realizing what happened, " Your not fully awake are you?" His tone was scolding but his expression was more or less playfull annouyance

Hiroki looked like had been scolded he just wanted to help his lover because he had caused him not to sleep. "okay my love" Hiroki said just sitting down. Eiji sat beside him handing him the baby. "you are the king" Eiji said looking.

Trauma shook his head. He picked up Ying and tossed over his shoulder. "Where's his bedroom? He's done this before, just throw him back in bed and he won't be up till tomorrow morning." He instructed. The little boy came over to Eiji again the same as he had done before. He inspected the baby, fascinated by someone smaller then himself.

"in there"Eiji pointed to the room that he shared with Hiroki. the baby was giggling at the little boy. "he was watching me all night to make sure i was okay" hiroki said with his head down.

Tsuma raised an eyebrow. "Why would he need to do that? Did you have a fever?" He asked as he settled Ying on his shoulders more comfortably. The traini mg doctor lifted a hand to feel Hiroki's forehead gently. " ... no your temperature feels normal, and your don't seem to have lost any color...." tsuma examined his eyes "and you haven't got dilated pupils... so what's wrong with you?"

"i went to sleep and started twitching because i was being attacked in my dreams" Hiroki said with a frown. the baby started making cute noises playing with its foot. "the baby stopped me from shaking so i guess he was scared it would happen again" he said moving a bit of his lovers hair.

• 2 weeks later...

Tsuma pressed a knuckle to his lips, knawing at the top ever so slightly. " What was attacking you? It had have been serious for Ying to stay up all night with you...."

The little boy started wiggling his finger at the bottom of Cho's feet, trying to tickle her and make her giggle more. He liked how it sounded.

Ying hummed sleepily at Hiroki's touch and nestled further into the blankets.

Hiroaki held his lover closer. the baby giggled some more as it was being tickled. "i dont know what attacked me i know it hurt" Hiroaki said.

• Saga locked this topic