little japan (KoBu X Kohako tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

Ying snickered, " Well you both look like you could use some sleep yourselves. Why don't you both get something to eat and head to bed when your finished." The younger of the three, " Besides, I'm sure one of us will be up in a few hours to feed her again...until we find a wet nurse anyway."

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• KoBu

"i will stay up with her" Eiji said with a smile. "lets eat first"hiroki said going to the kitchen. holding Yings hand then he kissed him on the hand.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Ying blushed and gave a little giggle. It was still something to get used to, having Hiroki be so romantic with him. He turned to Eiji calling to him, " Eiji if you have trouble just come get me and I'll help you!" And he followed his lover. " So ... how do you think Shy is right now? Do you think he's well with Granny and the boys?"

"i think he is fine" Hiroki said with a smile. "i will" Eiji said back to him. the baby was sound asleep as he looked at her.

• 4 weeks later...

Ying let himself be led as his mind wandered. He still thought of the first night that Hiroki had taken the throne. How did the towns problems suddenly get fixed over night like it was never an issue. This paired with not only the sudden appearance of Cho and Shy just added to his already pounding headache.

"i am so sorry my love" Hiroki said to Ying trying to make him feel a bit better. "i know this is a bit sudden because it all happened so quick" Hiroki said with a slight sigh. he then hugged Ying a bit for comfort.

• 1 month later...

Ying started as he was pulled from his thoughts. " You haven't anything to be sorry for Dear... it's merely my own nerves, over thinking as I always do..." he said, offering a sheepish smile. "Tomorrow is a new day with new possibilities, just be positive and opened minded..."

"yes my love we will get through" hiroki said with a smile. "lets get some rest now huh then we can think about all this later" Hiroki said yawning a bit. Eiji was of course already asleep and the new baby.

• 3 weeks later...

Sleep did not come easy to Ying that night. He laid down with a mind drowning in thought. He didn't think it wise to bother Hiroki with his troubled mind.

Yong tossed and turned. So his dreams to turned to nightmares. Something bad was coming, and very soon! Ying hward screams and cries of his people. Where was Hiroki!? And Eiji and Cho!? He ran into a blackness so thick it weighed his ankles and turned his legs to lead.

"ying,ying" Hiroki called out to him shaking him slightly trying to wake him up. Eiji came in the room concerned. "what is wrong?" Eiji said as he was holding the baby in his arms.

The young shot up in bed, a startled yell ripped from Ying's throat. He stared wide eyed at the wall before him, body coated in a thin cold sweat and panting from the shock of being yanked from slumber.

Ying sat so quiet and still, his hands fisted the blankets over him. He let out a shakey breath before bring his hands up and covering his face as he began regain his composure.

"ying are you alright?" Hiroki asked with deep concern. "i want to hold you if that would make you feel better" Hiroki said with a frown. the baby was slightly fussy and wanted to see if Ying was alright. "sorry the baby is kinda fussy he wants to make sure ying is okay" Eiji said trying to shush the baby.

" I'm .... I'm fine I'll be fine." Ying lied and held out his arms for the Cho. He cooed and held her to quiet her fussing and moved to settle them both down into bed.

"I just had ... a bad dream." He didn't want to worry the two. That dream was ... terrifying enough as it was. Having his lover and pseudo father in law worrying over a dream he didn't yet know the meaning of wouldn't help matters. And Ying didn't need the townsfolk finding out and thinking him a crazy person.

"i was just concerned because i had a really bad dream as well my love and i dont know the meaning of it when you started screaming i thought that it had became reality i was afraid i had lost you" Hiroki whispered some tears ran down hiroki's face as he hugged his lover.

Ying paused, but hugged Hiroki back. Planting kisses and nuzzle where the other would let him reach.

" It'll be alright, I'm still here... Just like your still here and Eiji is." He said, rubbing circles into Hiroki's back trying to lessen the knots.

"What about you Eiji? Are you alright?" Ying turned to the elder man with concern, his own nightmare forgotten for now

"i am fine i only woke up because cho was crying" Eiji said with a slight smile. "i am glad you are safe what ever happens i will make sure my family is safe because i love all of you" Hiroki said with a small smile nuzzling his partner back. Eiji sat down on the floor next to them.

Ying returned the smile before paying attention to the baby again. Cooing and babbling at her. "Eiji why don't you sleep in here with us and we'll keep the baby with us to. I'll go find you a mat and have you lay beside us." Ying handed Cho to Hiroki and scurried away to get the mat.

"okay" Eiji said with a smile. hiroki was still concerned about his loved ones so he closed his eyes trying to see if he could find out what he saw in his dream. he found the thing in his dream it started to attack in the dream. so in the real world he was shaking like he was having a seizure.

• 1 month later...

Ying hurried back with the mat for Eiji as quickly as he could, but dropped to tend to Hiroki. "Hiro? ... Hiroki what's the matter?" Ying held the elder's face carefully between his palms trying to look Hiroki's face.

"Eiji, what happened when I left?"

"he went to sleep" Eiji said with a sadness in his voice. hiroki was still shaking and the baby got out of Eiji's arms. he went and touched Hiroki and he stopped shaking.

• 2 weeks later...

(I swear I replied to this ages ago!!)

Ying watched the two. "What happened before he went to sleep?" He asked as he settled the baby next to his husband and tucked them both under the covers. "Had he said or did anything before hand?"

Eiji shook his head as to say no. "i did not hear him say anything he just closed his eyes and then started to shake i am so sorry ying" Eiji said putting his head down. the baby went to sleep after it knew that hiroki was safe.

Ying merely waved Eiji to calm him with a getnly and understanding smile. He helped to tuck in Eiji and sat up to watch his little family for the evening. Something wasn't right and it shook Ying to his core. So he stayed and watched until the morning light began to bleed through the curtains and windows.

Ying felt his eyes were so heavy he nearly pitched forward onto the baby and hiroki.

Eiji did fall asleep after he was tucked in. when the sun came up Hiroki slowly opened his eyes. he saw that his lover was really tired. "go to sleep darling we can all sleep all day if we want" Hiroki whispered.

ying startled from his spot beside the matt. " S-sorry... I just wanted to sure nobody was having any night terrors...." He mumnbled groggy and voice scratchy. He rubbed at his eyes to keep awake for just a bit more. " You gave us a bit of a scare last night. Did you have a scary dream?"

• Saga locked this topic