little japan (KoBu X Kohako tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

the boy then got out of the car. "this boy was a slave and he is very injured" Eiji said helping the boy into the front. "am i really that skinny" Hiroki said laughing a bit. "it is nice to meet you very much" Hiroki said being serious.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• KoBu

Tsuma gave the boy a quick once over. " Alright then, follow us back to the house, Granny can cook you all dinner, and Ying you can help me patch the boy up." He said as he led them back to their little home. Granny quickly set ot work in the kitchen, Ying and Tsuma bringing the boy to the back.

Hiroki followed them into the house so did Eiji. "we can't stay for very long i have a meeting but thank you for taking care of this young man" Hiroki said smiling a bit.

" Your the king, they can wait while Granny fixes you a nice meal." The old lady protested. Ying leaned and whispered to Hiroki, "It's best you don't try to debate with granny, you won't win even if you think you do" A loud barge of pots and pans banging in the kitchen across the dining hall was the response to Ying's statement. Tsuma was walking back through with a basin of warm water and a cloth in one arm and splints and a wrap in the other.

"mrs. it is very kind of you i guess i can eat a bit" Hiroki said feeling a little out of place. Hiroki thought about the boy and hoped he would be okay. Eiji crouched down not knowing if he was aloud to sit down on any chair. "your highness i could go check about the meeting and tell them you will be late" Eiji said standing up. "umm i think you should" Hiroki said.

Ying has to giggle at his lover. He patted his shoulder and kissed the back of his head before going after Tsuma to start with dressing the slave boy. "You'll both be fine!"

Eiji ran out the door leaving a weapon for Hiroki. "of course we will be fine" Hiroki said with a smile looking around.

Granny kept banging pots and pans around, bring out dish after dish, hot and ready. A little of everything laid on the table, tempura, a hot pot, katsudon, some sashimi, pickled plums that granny had stored away. A few other dishes scattered the table. " And later I'll fix some dessert to." Granny Saiya sounded over joyed.

Hiroki started putting food on his plate. "i am sorry if i do not eat that much i was not allowed to in the palace" Hiroki said looking at the table of food.

"Now who would deny a child food?! THat's just terrible!!" Granny stated outraged. She took hold of Hiroki's plate and piled on more food on to what he already had. " You should come for dinner ever night then dear. Make you good meal and some to take home for lunch the next day."

Meanwhile, Ying and Tsume were busy tending to the slave boy's wounds.

"You know... I don't think we can go around just calling you slave boy... " Ying commented. " Is there a name you'd like to be called?"

"i hate to be rude Mrs. but i can not eat this my stomach is to small to eat all this.could i take it home?" Hiroki said then asked nicely.

"well sir a lady that took care of me while master was away called me shy" the slave boy said taking of his cloak. he had long dark hair and scars all over his body.

Granny nodded and smiled sweetly. " No need to call me Mrs. My dear old husband passed many years ago in a war. ANd poor Tsuma and Aiko's parents have been away so along...But your more then welcome to tale home what you'd like." The little boy from before, was standind beside Hiroki just staring and watching him eat.

" Shy? .... Do you like that name?" Tsuma perked up a looking back over his shoulder, preparing a salve for the scars

"i do"the slave boy said with a smile. " can i know your name?" the slave boy asked looking at everyone in the room.

"thank you" Hiroki said with a smile. he looked over at the boy. "i am sorry about your husband. i think i will take some home for my helpers" Hiroki said then a knock came at the door. "hello it is me Eiji please let me in" Eiji said kindly at the door.

" Mine is Ying, and this is an old friend, Tsuma." Ying answered and motioning to the other male by the medical table. He waved over his shoulder. " So how long have you been in servitude?" Tsuma asked as he walked back, the salve now fixed and ready to go. "This may tingle a little.." He said, lifting 'Shy's' arm to get at the scars and bruises on his side.

"hello there Ying and Tsume" shy said."when i was small my dad sold me"shy said then he looked down sadly. "i will try not to move" Shy said holding still.

Ying kept the conversation going as best as he could. " So you've been i service since you were a child... have you only had one master this whole time or have you been around others?" He asked. Tsuma had finished with the salve and began to inspect for more cuts to bandage up.

"i have been with his family since i was sold" Shy said letting them look at his wounds."i have question.why did you guys help me" Shy asked with a deep question in his eyes.

"i am used to being used so it does not bother me" Shy said looking down in shame.

"may i open the door and let Eiji in please miss" Hiroki asked.

Granny waved, " Yes yes of course, let 'em in. I'll fix up another plate!!" She stated cheerily. "Ah so many new faces adn more tunnies to fill." the old woman mumbled to herself.

" Well you shouldn't have needed to." Tsuma scolded lightly finishing his dressings. " There you are. That should do you. Be sure to keep them clean and change them every few hours or first thing in the morning after a good night's rest." He stated handing the boy a roll of bandage guaze.

Eiji came into the house."i am so tired" Eiji said rubbing his head.

"i am sorry" shy said then looking down taking the bandages and gauges.

" Here, have something to eat. Whatever you'd like to eat I'll make." Granny called out fro the kitchen

" Don't be sorry for somebody else's mistreatment of you." Tsuma stated, patting the boy's head. Ying helped Shy stand. " Now I'm sure your hungry, so come inside and let Granny feed you."

"i am not hungry ma'am" Eiji said then told the king the info.

"i am a bit hungry" Shy said standing up.

" Nonsense!! Your skin and bone." She called as she gathered a plate and set it down in front of Eiji. The little boy whom been staring at Hiroki now turned his attention to Eiji, watching with wonderment and awe. Spotting the sword he reached out to touch it.

Seeing the others finally rejoining them in the dining room, Granny set up another plate for Shy and called him over to sit and eat. " just don't eat too fast or you'll give yourself a tummy ache dear." She said pinching his cheek gently. Ying set himself down beside Hiroki, tucking into his own plate at last.

"please do not touch the sword little one" Eiji said standing up he went to walk away. shy then sat down his long hair feel in his eyes. "do you remember your father?" Eiji asked looking at him. "no but the man who owned me said my father sold me" Shy said looking down very sad looking. "i lost my son they took him because i was a man they said i could not raise a son alone" Eiji said.

• Saga locked this topic