little japan (KoBu X Kohako tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

The boy followed facinated by the sword still.

Ying perked up, " But your back with us now, and that's the important part." He turned to Hiroki and asked " Hiro, why not have him stay with us? Shy do you know how to read? And write?"

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• KoBu

Eiji looked at the boy then left the house. "i do not know how to do either of those things i was not allowed" Shy said looking at his food. "he can stay with us" hiroki said with a smile.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

The boy followed again, though he had to jog to keep up with Eiji.

" Well then we'll teach you. " ying offered enthusiastically. " And there are plenty of tutors in the kingdom and and combat instructors."

Hiroki smiled with a nod. "yes we can teach you anything you need to know by the way how old are you?" Hiroki said looking happy and proud.

Tsuma chimed in at this point, scolding the two for asking so many questions. " Why not let the kid enjoy his meal first before you barage him with questions...." He stated, setting down a full plat for Shy. " Now eat a little at a time. Your stomach will expand to fst and you'll be in a world of pain." He stated. Ying bowed apologetically

"i am 16" Shy said then started to eat slowly. Hiroki looked down a bit. "sorry i did not mean to pry" Hiroki said bowing a bit.

"Just pace your self and don't push it. Your body has been through many years of abuse so you two, " He flashed a look to Hiroki and Ying, Ying instantly hiding behind Hiroki, " Are going to be keeping an eye on him and make sure he doens't over exert his body until he's had proper time to heal and recooperate understand?"

"of course we will right Ying" Hiroki said with a smile. "i am done i can not eat any more " Shy said standing up to put his plate in the sink. "dont worry about that just sit shy you are a guest" Hiroki said shy looked at him.

Tsuma quickly took the plate. " Just worry about making yourself better, Nami!! Come inside and eat! Leave the man alone!" He called out to the boy trying to follow Eiji around. Nami turned, gave Eiji one last look and scurried inside.

"i think Eiji is just sad" Hiroki said looking down. "i kinda feel useless now"Shy said siting down his hair went in to his eyes.

"Your not useless your recooperating, and Granny wouldn't let you do anything any." Trauma stated coming in woth two more plates setting one down in front of Nami.

"why is that little boy fascinated with the man" Shy asked still looking down. Hiro was staring at shy with awe wondering who this boy is and where he came from. he kinda looked like Eiji which made Hiroki wonder is he his son.

" .... I feel his sadness and worry.... He's bothered by something in the past" Nami said.

" Nami's always been in touch with other's feelings, but he doesn't know when to filter himself. " Tsuma said as they both began to eat. Ying cut up some of Nami's pork loins. "When I first met him, he made me cry" Ying laughed. Nami thanked ying when he finished and began to eat quietly

"Eiji's son was taken when i was born the boy was only a little older then me so he took care of me then my really father cut his eye because he actually never wanted me to become king" Hiroki said which made Shy's head lift up.

" Wait I thought you were Eiji's son?" Ying commented. "And Nami is only nine, I'm closer to your age then he is." Tsuma stated as he continued to eat.

"Eiji raised me but he is not my real dad" Hiroki said shy looked down with a sad face.

Ying held a look of confusion. Tsuma shrugged, " if the kids important enough and he puts the effort in, I'm sure Eiji could find the kid again."

Ying face palmed at Tsuma's bluntness, but that quality worked out for the elder more often then not. Just as he was about to speak out, Granny came back out with dessert. Ying helped to clear the dinner plates and make room for the cake she had brought out.

"oh look cake" shy said trying to make them forget about it. "i guess he has tried to look for his son" hiroki said with a frowned.

Granny nodded with a smile and cut Shy a nice big slice. " here you go sweetums. There's plenty for everybody so tuckin." Ying came back in and nodded in thanks to Granny as she went back to the kitchen humming a happy tune and washing up

"thank you" Shy said nibbling on the cake. "afterward i have to go home and go to bed" Hiroki said looking at them with a smile.

Ying touched Hiroki's arm. " If your tired, we can leave. Granny will keep trying to feed you otherwise." He said with a small smile. " Maybe have some tea to settle your stomach. I'm sure she tried to stuff you while we were tending to Shy..."

"are going to take mi with us or no?" Hiroki said standing up mi was still nibbling on his cake.

" Mi? Whose Mi?" Ying asked. " Wait is that a nickname for Shy?" Ying asked now confused. Nami had finished and forgone his cake and ran back outside to look at Eiji

• 2 weeks later...

(sorry i meant to say Shy

by this time Eiji was gone inside the castle again.

Nami looked around for Eiji. He saw nobody around. Nami pouted and made his way back into the house. Ying picked up the child. " Anyway Hiroki I think it's time to head home... It's getting late"

• Saga locked this topic